Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. (29200 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by kettlejnr: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tell them " Tudor, " l support you and l agree with you 100%,  the truth is surely not sweet,  no wonder there is so much cursing words in the air,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

what did miller-urey's experiment prove?
David, surely even you will admit miller-urey showed that amino acids can be produced from inanimate matter?

Surely it has its drawbacks but it suggests abiogeneis is possible and with further research, who knows, we'll get there.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
emiwanlee:

Tudor is too Dull and and he or she is a nonentity of the highest repute.
Just let me get your number if u will not die 2nite
Noetic, where are you

Help me pls ooo
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by njira(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
I hear there is a difference between riches and wealth, As for Pastor Chris i absolutely love, somebody in Nigeria please greet him for me
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by njira(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
I hear there is a difference between riches and wealth, As for Pastor Chris i absolutely love, somebody in Nigeria please greet him for me
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by daragrams(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
when church was poor we did not like them, now they are rich some dont still like them, that shows we are human, we just cannot be satisfied, no matter what one does in this life he/she would be criticized
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

David, surely even you will admit miller-urey showed that amino acids can be produced from inanimate matter?

Surely it has its drawbacks but it suggests abiogeneis is possible and with further research, who knows, we'll get there.

Bogus nonsense. there is no point debating clueless pple like you who just jump on the bandwagon of science you dont understand just to be seen to sound intelligent. The miller experiment is bandied around only by frauds like you.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

Bogus nonsense. there is no point debating clueless pple like you who just jump on the bandwagon of science you dont understand just to be seen to sound intelligent. The miller experiment is bandied around only by frauds like you.
*YAWN*
Yea well suit yourself. . .you can write a scientific paper on the 'fraudulent' nature of the miller-urey's experiment who knows, you might get a prize. Pssft
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

*YAWN*
Yea well suit yourself. . .you can write a scientific paper on the 'fraudulent' nature of the miller-urey's experiment who knows, you might get a prize. Pssft

its interesting that you make so much noise about this "experiment" and have YET to produce just one line of evidence on why it shld be taken seriously. Many of you are simply unintelligent name-droppers. The fools who drool after you probably have no clue who miller or urey are. . . they just see you post names with false confidence and then label you "smart".
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bawomolo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
all of you condeming those pastors are sick.there is no way you can serve GOD and leave in poverty

mother theresa would like to disagree
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2010
bawomolo:

and who told you she lived in poverty?  undecided Many of you need to READ before you post.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bgees(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
I'm still expecting the likes of Pastor Adeboye , Adefarasin and all other hustler-pastors to open a branch in South Sudan and Eriteria. After all, these places are war-thorn and majority of the population are christians.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

and who told you she lived in poverty?  undecided Many of you need to READ before you post.

she wasn't outrageously wealthy though.

do you think someone poverty can truly be a worshiper of God?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by smolelekan: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
Matthew Ashimolowo ann sal £100,000.00 = 23 Million Nigerian Nairas tongue, even a Master degree holder here in Nigeria don't earn that in 5yrs.

Oyedepo hmmm  lipsrsealed G-IV the money will feed every family in Ota/Sango, sorry everybody in Ogun state, 2G-IV = 9 Billion Nigeria Nairas and 1 is on the way for the assistant G.O lol , OMG why is Nigerians so dumb, even my cousins do give tight and offering there in the church and they can't still afford to send there children to CU,

@Turdo  shocked , i am afraid ooo . are you an human created by God ?  cool

I believe in God but most time i pray at home and sometimes i go to church, but i don't donate unreasonable nairas oo.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
bawomolo:

she wasn't outrageously wealthy though.

pls try and educate urself, she was a millionaire many times over.

bawomolo:

do you think someone poverty can truly be a worshiper of God?

King David in the bible is one example.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

its interesting that you make so much noise about this "experiment" and have YET to produce just one line of evidence on why it shld be taken seriously. Many of you are simply unintelligent name-droppers. The fools who drool after you probably have no clue who miller or urey are. . . they just see you post names with false confidence and then label you "smart".
davidylan:

Yea, if you indeed READ before you post like you were bellowing earlier you'd know miller was brought up by Mr cryptic himself like that had anything to do with me. He even claims to have performed the experiment. Do you think I give a damn??

Funny enough you claimed to have gone back and 'read' posts. . . Adjust your glasses abeg
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by makajibbz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
bawomolo:

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bawomolo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

really i thought she gave all the donations she got back to charity. i stand corrected

oh ok.   do you think wealth should be a reward for serving God?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

Yea, if you indeed READ before you post like you were bellowing earlier you'd know miller was brought up by Mr cryptic himself like that had anything to do with me. He even claims to have performed the experiment. Do you think I give a damn??

Funny enough you claimed to have gone back and 'read' posts. . . Adjust your glasses abeg

all of a sudden you're being challenged as to the veracity of an experiment you took the last part of 2 pages to defend you no longer think you give a damn? Disgusting . . .

what then was the relevance of this?

Tudór:

lol what a joke we have on this forum.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
bawomolo:

really i thought she gave all the donations she got back to charity. i stand corrected

Dont post on something you have no idea about.

bawomolo:

oh ok.   do you think wealth should be a reward for serving God?

Nope.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bgees(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

But Jesus himself was not wealthy in any way. He did not rcollect tithes nor did he charge anyone for his miracles.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bawomolo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
here we go again
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
bgees:

But Jesus himself was not wealthy in any way. He did not rcollect tithes nor did he charge anyone for his miracles.

True.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bgees(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
Then why do today's pastors act differently?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
bgees:

Then why do today's pastors act differently?

perhaps because most of them are false teachers who are only interested in their belly
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

all of a sudden you're being challenged as to the veracity of an experiment you took the last part of 2 pages to defend you no longer think you give a damn? Disgusting . . .

what then was the relevance of this?

lol what a joke we have on this forum.
Unfortunately for me, that quote was made on the assumption that you indeed READ before posting.

Only an ignoramus would cite miller as an argument against abiogenesis like cryptic did .

Whatever miller did or did not do, it doesnt disprove abiogenisis like cryptic claimed and even you cannot deny it.

Joke indeed.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

Unfortunately for me, that quote was made on the assumption that you indeed READ before posting.

Only an ignoramus would cite miller as an argument against abiogenesis like cryptic did .

Whatever miller did or did not do, it doesnt disprove abiogenisis like cryptic claimed and even you cannot deny it.

Joke indeed.

Actually the joke is on you ignorant babbler. Cryptic was DEAD RIGHT! Miller's experiment is a serious blow to the abiogenesis claim. This claim was first postulated by the Russian atheist Oparin who claimed that the begining was a warm oceanic soup from which life originated.

Miller's experiment contained water . . . unfortunately formation of peptide bonds REQUIRES the elimination of water!

Dumb.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by zebra543: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
The information on Matthew Ashimolowos salary is inaccurate- hes not even on a salary he makes money from publishing, im guessing because its a nigerian paper theres no consequence to printing false information!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
zebra543:

The information on Matthew Ashimolowos salary is inaccurate- hes not even on a salary he makes money from publishing, im guessing because its a nigerian paper theres no consequence to printing false information!

this is just rubbish. the standard excuse pastors give to explain away their inordinate wealth. Who does ashimolowo sell those books to? Is it not the same brainwashed audience of his? Who supported the publishing arm of his "ministry"?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

Actually the joke is on you ignorant babbler. Cryptic was DEAD RIGHT! Miller's experiment is a serious blow to the abiogenesis claim. This claim was first postulated by the Russian atheist Oparin who claimed that the begining was a warm oceanic soup from which life originated.

Miller's experiment contained water . . . unfortunately formation of peptide bonds REQUIRES the elimination of water!

Dumb.
What is this

What is abiogenesis?? Since when did oparin's or whatever's postulation serve as a thumb rule for any study in abiogenesis

Abiogenesis has to do with life from inanimate matter. Go figure

oparin ko oprah ni.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by zebra543: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
hey bro im only correcting the lies that were printed dont jump at me please! he's not on a salary he doesnt collect from the 'money box' of the church his income comes from his books- if anything that is noble- some pastors make money from publishing in addition to being on a salary having thier mortgages and childrens school fees being paid by the church. Pastor Ashimolowo is a very smart man to say the least even if he was corrupt it will be extremely difficult to prove it!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

What is this

What is abiogenesis?? Since when did oparin's or whatever's postulation serve as a thumb rule for any study in abiogenesis

Abiogenesis has to do with life from inanimate matter. Go figure

oparin ko oprah ni.

lol just goes to show many here are indeed blockheads. Stop citing "experiments" you havent studied!  grin You only end up looking like idiots . . . poor cryptic, he just didnt know how to frame his argument.

1. Abiogenesis is life from inanimate matter - unfortunately for you fool . . . Miller's experiment was the FIRST REAL (and only so far) attempt to prove that precursors for life (amino acids and proteins) can be created from inanimate stuff. So i wonder what your ignorant "go figure" comment is meant to suggest.

2. To claim that you have no idea of who Oparin is, that is just mind-boggling. On what basis then are you arguing abiogenesis? He was the first person to seriously postulate that in a text he wrote in 1924. Do you folks have any idea of what you post at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeover Shots / Tonto Dikeh Turns Footballer, Plays At Celebrity Charity Football Match (photos) / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.