Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. (29513 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

all of you condeming those pastors are sick.there is no way you can serve GOD and leave in poverty,if this people are not rich are you not the one who will say they are serving God and GODis not providing for them,men of God have to be amoung the richest man in the world,what will you people say about solomon,let me tell you something christian ought to be the head in every community they find themselves and not leave in poverty so that you people can condem them and God,none of those pastors is my pastor am an ANGLICAN,so please stop those rubish and find a good job to do,isreal,a christian country is one of the great nation also usa so there is no way you can serve GOD without God blessing you

This is the height of useless comments.

What ever happened to Matthew 6

Matt 6:19-21

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.[/b]KJV

I have highlighted some passages for you to ponder.

More scriptures for your over zealous brain-washed As.ses

Matthew 19.

Matt 19:21-24

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, [b]go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven
: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, [size=14pt]Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.[/size]
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
KJV

You hypocrites preaching about wealthy pastors hear ye the your of your God.

I wonder how owning two Gulfstream Jets enhances the work of God?!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2010
Pafuri:

Great thread. The answer to this question should determine if this thread should continue or not. Was Jesus a reality or just a myth created precisely for the purposes of the likes of the richest pastors and those who came before them. Why Jesus? You only need to count how many times this name is invoked in churches to know the answer??
                                                                                                                                                                                i wonder if you are with a brain i dont have time for fools like you and the others.when you get to hell you will known if JESUSis real or not
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

what is this

Here are my questions again;

1. Can you give us your own definition of ''Myth''

2. Why do you consider Zeus to be a mythical character,

3. Can you compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

You copied and pasted the definition good, that takes care of the first one.

What about the other two??
You have refused to tell us how mthical applies to Zeus and not yahweh.

And what is your rant about skepticism
you defined atheist ''as one who believed life originated from spontaneous chemical reaction'' I called you out on that and told you the standard definition of an atheist which is one who disbelived in the existence of a God. Now you're ranting about skepticism and asking me to google it, do you really know what you're talking about??

Abeg stick to issues and stop riding yourself off-tagent.
I am quite so sure that you are demented. From your posts, it can easily be pointed out that you are confused. Well, I am gonna answer your questions intelligently and with references. I have proofs that Atheists believe that the world evolved as a result of spontaneous chemical reactions. There are tons of articles out there that can attest to that. Here is one of them, http://creationwiki.org/Abiogenesis. Here is another, http://www.creationism.org/heinze/FirstLife05LifeFmSpace.htm. Your second question. Well, according to Wikipedia, the largest online encyclopedia, Zeus is defined as the King of the Gods in Greek Mythology.Zeus was viewed as a king who oversaw the universe. In Hesiod's Theogony,  he assigns the various gods their roles. In the Homeric Hymns he is referred to as the chieftain of the gods. He is also called the "Father of Gods and men", according to Hesiod's Theogony. That said, what is mythology ? This same wikipedia defines Yahweh as the personal name of God in the hebrew bible. Now, would you say that stories in the bible are mythical ? You would be the biggest fool to even think of saying it is mythical. Your folly is leading you to destruction. I am so sure you are frustrated. Now, I took a look at your picture. If that is you in the picture, then G0$H, you can be likened to a pig. I am sure you have had so many heartbreaks. Who wants to be married to a piggy?  And if that is not you, u must be a jerk for saying such a monstrous human being as that thing I saw in the picture is beautiful. I'd rather not even reply to your posts because u have obviously lost your mind.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by lexyb: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2010
i said i wasn't gonna comment on this topic,because some Nigerians are just religious fanatics!
but much as being said by Tudor and the other posters about this topic!

having the opportunity to have lived in two foreign countries,i can categorically say that the way we perceive and practice christianity in 9ja is totally different,

my 'white' pastor has just one car and earns a wage paid by the church board (despite my church being one of the biggest church in that of the country). he is so approachable and open minded, he does not have bodyguards or chuch urchins following him around the place!

we seem to miss the point alot in Nigeria, show respect to 'men' of God, thatz fine!, but the fact is,are these so called men of God serving him?
thatz a question i can't answer for them!,

but,if the bible,says that we should live jesus lived, then these men of God should have a rethink!,
we should remove this veil from our eyes,and see what's happening around,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by cliveland: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2010
[b]lexyb
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors.
« #227 on: Today at 09:20:08 AM »

i said i wasn't gonna comment on this topic,because some Nigerians are just religious fanatics!

having the opportunity to have lived in two foreign countries,i can categorically say that the way we perceive and practice christianity in 9ja is totally different,

my 'white' pastor has just one car and earns a wage paid by the church board (despite my church being one of the biggest church in that of the country). he is so approachable and open minded, he does not have bodyguards or chuch urchins following him around the place!

we seem to miss the point alot in Nigeria, show respect to 'men' of God, thatz fine!, but the fact is,are these so called men of God serving him?

but,if the bible,says that we should live jesus lived, then these men of God should have a rethink!,
[/b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my broda pls tell them, i dont think they understand, tudor i believe has no grouse with GOD neither will GOD her have any with her, she merely has a disdain for our so-called men of God and their insatiable accumulation of earthly possessions, my God a gulf Stream IV @ N4B+ may God have mercy(ies), how many of the missionaries that brought us d teachings own a car we young folks will look at twice none i'd say, but today naija pastors have all the works on machines not just cars.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by thameamead(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

This is the height of useless comments.

What ever happened to Matthew 6

I have highlighted some passages for you to ponder.

More scriptures for your over zealous brain-washed As.ses

Matthew 19.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You hypocrites preaching about wealthy pastors hear ye the your of your God.

I wonder how owning two Gulfstream Jets enhances the work of God?!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by thameamead(f): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2010
OkwyRose:

THE WORST KIND OF INTELLECTUAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BONDAGE ARE THE ONES Through RELIGION
BE IT CHRISTIAN OR TRADITIONAL. YOU THINK THE PASTORS ARE RICH , WAIT TILL THE PASTOR'S NATIVE DOCTOR TELLS YOU HIS WORTH.

Most of the people who fall prey to this are the poor OR THE GREEDY, hoping that when they give SO MUCH OR SACRIFICE SO MUCH GOAT OR FOWL God will multiply it{scam}, how many times did Jesus ask for money from his followers? None!

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naija we are wiser than this SHINE YA EYES. These pastors/babalawos are thieves, they do not work for God, they are not of God.

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

My goodness!!! Lol,  This kid is a keeper!! Lol. . .

I've never laughed this hard on NL before!!

Zeus only existed in Greek Mythology?? Can you Tell me where Yahweh existed??

Errr, here is the dictionary definition of myth;

Small questions for you kid;

1. Can you give us your own definition of ''Myth''

2. Why do you consider Zeus to be a mythical character,

3.  Can you compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

I'll leave these three for now, more will be asked when you tackle these two.
I am gonna ask you a simple question b!tch. And you know what ? Don't reply to this post if you can not give me a concrete answer. Can u give me a scientist or maybe an atheist who has been able to manufacture a living entity ? Have u heard of cloning ? Why can't clones be made from dead animals/beings ? Did you know that cloning takes place naturally during reproduction when identical twins are formed in the uterus ? I need you to give me the name of that person who manufactured a "living entity". If you can't do that then you are the biggest fool of the century.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2010
cryptic:

I am quite so sure that you are demented. From your posts, it can easily be pointed out that you are confused. Well, I am gonna answer your questions intelligently and with references. I have proofs that Atheists believe that the world evolved as a result of spontaneous chemical reactions. There are tons of articles out there that can attest to that. Here is one of them, http://creationwiki.org/Abiogenesis. Here is another, http://www.creationism.org/heinze/FirstLife05LifeFmSpace.htm.

kid, you have answed NOTHING intelligently you only copied and pasted links.

Probably when you get into college, they'll teach you about academic and intelligent discussion.

Its obvious you are ignorant and confused which is not a suprise since you're yet to get a full education so its forgiven.

Now, let me spare you further punishment and educate you.
An atheist is One who disbelieves in the existence of god or gods. This is the standard and basic definition of an atheist. Any smart fellow will know that this definition DOES NOT incorporate what atheists believe as to the origin of life or our world, for it is a known fact that there are differing views diverse amongst atheists as elsewhere.

It'll be important to note that even amongst theists and deists there are those who believe in evolution and abiogenesis. There are even christians who subscribe to evolution and the big bang theory!! Does that make them atheists?? NO

So for you to now define atheists as ones who believe in spontaneous generation is both stoopid, ignorant, unintelligent and inherently daft.

I hope you've learnt a thing or two boy.

Your second question. Well, according to Wikipedia, the largest online encyclopedia, Zeus is defined as the King of the Gods in Greek Mythology.Zeus was viewed as a king who oversaw the universe. In Hesiod's Theogony,  he assigns the various gods their roles. In the Homeric Hymns he is referred to as the chieftain of the gods. He is also called the "Father of Gods and men", according to Hesiod's Theogony. That said, what is mythology ? This same wikipedia defines Yahweh as the personal name of God in the hebrew bible. Now, would you say that stories in the bible are mythical ? You would be the biggest fool to even think of saying it is mythical.

Now this is Just sad and embarrassing.

You just went around and copied and pasted (as usual) wikipedia's article on zeus called it mythical and claimed Yahweh is not myth. In other words we are still at the original point we began.

Here are my questions again;

1. Can you give us your own definition of ''Myth'' (you already copied and pasted this)

2. Why do YOU (not wikipedia) consider Zeus to be a mythical character,

3. Can YOU compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

These are the questions you keep failing to intelligently address. I can only assume you are not smart enough to tackle them

Your folly is leading you to destruction. I am so sure you are frustrated. Now, I took a look at your picture. If that is you in the picture, then G0$H, you can be likened to a pig. I am sure you have had so many heartbreaks. Who wants to be married to a piggy?  And if that is not you, u must be a jerk for saying such a monstrous human being as that thing I saw in the picture is beautiful. I'd rather not even reply to your posts because u have obviously lost your mind.
I'll take this as a sign of frustration. When you ran out of ideas it you started grasping at straws again.

Stick to issues pls and answer my questions above.

PS; I notice you havent ''Proven the existence of Yahweh'' like you boasted you were going to. I think maybe you forgot (again).
I hope it comes in your next post.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
cryptic:

I am gonna ask you a simple question b!tch. And you know what ? Don't reply to this post if you can not give me a concrete answer. Can u give me a scientist or maybe an atheist who has been able to manufacture a living entity ? Have u heard of cloning ? Why can't clones be made from dead animals/beings ? Did you know that cloning takes place naturally during reproduction when identical twins are formed in the uterus ? I need you to give me the name of that person who manufactured a "living entity". If you can't do that then you are the biggest fool of the century.
again grasping at straws. . . And you claim to be a ''research microbiologist''. Lol what a disgrace @ bolded
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
cliveland:

[b]lexyb  
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors.
« #227 on: Today at 09:20:08 AM »

[/b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my broda pls tell them, i dont think they understand, tudor i believe has no grouse with GOD neither will GOD her have any with her, she merely has a disdain for our so-called men of God and their insatiable accumulation of earthly possessions, my God a gulf Stream IV @ N4B+ may God have mercy(ies), how many of the missionaries that brought us d teachings own a car we young folks will look at twice none i'd say, but today naija pastors have all the works on machines not just cars.
You are just so messed up. Maybe you have not been following this thread. She said God could kiss her arse,  You can't even construct simple English. I am gonna give kudos to tkb417 for saying that in the land of the nincompoops, a dunce would be celebrated. Tudor bagged a distinction in the school of tomfoolery so let him bask in his newly found fame. You are the chief of the nitwits on NL.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

again grasping at straws. . . And you claim to be a ''research microbiologist''. Lol what a disgrace @ bolded

grasping at straws ? What does that idiom mean to you ? Are u sure u know what it means, cause you have been using it inappropriately. You are just a fool, I'd rather not talk to you again cause I am way ahead of you in all ramifications
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by makajibbz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
I dont know if these ' men of God ' have done anything for their community or members with their money but i hope they have or else,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
cryptic:

grasping at straws ? What does that idiom mean to you ? Are u sure u know what it means, cause you have been using it inappropriately. You are just a fool, I'd rather not talk to you again cause I am way ahead of you in all ramifications
Really? Lol
awww poor you.
is this you running away??

It figures lol. . .call me back in four years when you get some intelligence and a first degree too lol
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

Really? Lol
awww poor you.
is this you running away??

It figures lol. . .call me back in four years when you get some intelligence and a first degree too lol
Talking about first degree. I got my first degree in Microbiology from the University of Oregon @ Eugene, OR approximately 4 years ago. I am currently running my Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from Mizzou (University of Missouri) @ Colombia, MO. I am awake because I am writing a paper I need to present on Monday. Like I said, you are just a big fool. Go get a life b!tch.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
cryptic:

Talking about first degree. I got my first degree in Micorbiology from the University of Oregon @ Eugene, OR approximately 4 years ago. I am currently running my Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from Mizzou (University of Missouri) @ Colombia, MO. I am awake because I am writing a paper I need to present on Monday. Like I said, you are just a big fool. Go get a life b!tch.
And I promise not to waste my time replying to your posts anymore as I realise that I have lost a lot in the course of my doing that. My time, Energy, everything.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
cryptic:

And I promise not to waste my time replying to your posts anymore as I realise that I have lost a lot in the course of my doing that. My time, Energy, everything.
cryptic:

Talking about first degree. I got my first degree in Micorbiology from the University of Oregon @ Eugene, OR approximately 4 years ago. I am currently running my Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from Mizzou (University of Missouri) @ Colombia, MO. I am awake because I am writing a paper I need to present on Monday. Like I said, you are just a big fool. Go get a life b!tch.
Oh really??
A molecular microbiologist asks daft questions like ''Why can't clones be made from dead animals/beings ?'' and claims miller-ureys experiment contradicts abiogenesis? I laugh

I laugh. . . I laugh grin grin

Run along child. . .dont worry universtity aint that hard. Goodluck in Ife if you get in.

See you in four years kid hopefully then you can intelligently answer my questions and defend your assertions.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by timcurrant(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
FIRE BURN YOU T"TUDOR " OR WHAT YOU CALLED YOURSELF, go and become one and see wht they face, you must be a pagan, Jesus is a stinking rich person and was made poor for us to be rich, Go and get yuorself a bible and read, PEACE
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by MackDealer: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Tudor,

I have asked you twice now, what efforts have you made or making to educate Nigerians? What have you done to better the life of anybody around you?

Again it's easy for some of you to hide behind a simple user name in a forum and call people you don't even know all sorts of names.

If you are as smart as you are trying to show on this forum why not go form your own movement to educate people. The irony I see in this thread is that most of the people that tries to sound smart and actually the dumbest including crptic and the other guy trying to defend these men.

Again it's simple if you don't like what is going on in the church in Nigeria DO SOMETHING THANGIBLE ABOUT IT OR JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
MackDealer:

@Tudor,

I have asked you twice now, what efforts have you made or making to educate Nigerians? What have you done to better the life of anybody around you?

Again it's easy for some of you to hide behind a simple user name in a forum and call people you don't even know all sorts of names.

If you are as smart as you are trying to show on this forum why not go form your own movement to educate people. The irony I see in this thread is that most of the people that tries to sound smart and actually the dumbest including crptic and the other guy trying to defend these men.

Again it's simple if you don't like what is going on in the church in Nigeria DO SOMETHING THANGIBLE ABOUT IT OR JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr, i dont understand why you are haranguing me.

If I tell you how I help people around me, will you be able to verify?? I dont con people into parting with ttheir money and enrich myself, i do my own deeds with my own tote.

My posts on NL and the posts of a few others on the Religion board go a long way in educating people and exposing the scams of these criminals called pastors.

I frankly dont understand why you are ranting or the grouse behind your post. Why not swallow your own pill and go help nigerians in your own way. Ssheesh
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by 5p1naz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
hey n1gga , mind yo bizness, wtf is wrong witcha, if this homies r poor, ur still gonna talk abt em anyways, remember to kip yo mouth shut, the bible warned u already, don't judge em, lest u see the wrath of God, if they for real , let em be, if they fake , let em be
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by MackDealer: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Tudor

I never said I wanted to help anybody, you the holier than thou that the needy have contacted to save them from con men called pastors hence my advise for you to start your own movement to help them. Put your name out there rather than hide behind a stupid id called Tudor.

Since you are smarter than most of the gullible christians in Nigeria that is been conned by these pastors please be bold enough to do something thangible about it under your own real name where the real audience that actually needs the education will get it from, not in a forum made up of 80% of people who don't even live in Nigeria
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
MackDealer:

@Tudor

I never said I wanted to help anybody, you the holier than thou that the needy have contacted to save them from con men called pastors hence my advise for you to start your own movement to help them. Put your name out there rather than hide behind a silly id called Tudor.

Since you are smarter than most of the gullible christians in Nigeria that is been conned by these pastors please be bold enough to do something thangible about it under your own real name where the real audience that actually needs the education will get it from, not in a forum made up of 80% of people who don't even live in Nigeria

Mr, i repeat, if i told you what I do to help nigerians how would you verify?

Do I need to start a ''movement'' before I can impact people?

It just goes to show your own narrow mindedness. Everything to you people is start a church.

I repeat, I still dont understand the beef behind your outburst.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by MackDealer: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
I thought you are the advocate of intelligent conversation? Why is it you have to resort to name calling or always have some words to discribe people before you can make your point.

You are preaching to the choir here, you don't need to start a church but if you really want do something about these con men you refer to, this forum is not the right place because I can tell you the gullible christians you are trying to preach to are not here on forum.

So if you really want to make a difference go to streets of lagos and other cities in nigeria.

Also before you label people don't you think you should have more facts to back up your claim? So because Oyedepo has a gulfstream and his congregation is living in porverty(according to you and your cohorts) that makes him a con artist right?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by NobiGod: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Tudor

I think you are sound but disagree with some of your assertions. But agree that most of the so called pastors
are fraudulent. However, I still prefer to be a christain to atheist though the former defies logic sometimes.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by sessy2(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
If i am Oyedepo there will be steady light in Gowan Estate where i live not just in my house becos there's a bigger solar dat can serve the Estate, i'll tar the road infront of my street, and some other ones cos i can afford it. my university will be free cos i can pay the lecturers with church money.those plots of land i dnt use in Gowon Estate i'll dash to the very poor and i'll generally make life easy for those mechanics on my street who can barely eat.Honestly Gowon Estate would have been different. but unfortunately i am not Oyedepo.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudór:

Oh really??
A molecular microbiologist asks daft questions like ''Why can't clones be made from dead animals/beings ?'' and claims miller-ureys experiment contradicts abiogenesis? I laugh

I laugh. . . I laugh grin grin

Run along child. . .dont worry universtity aint that hard. Goodluck in Ife if you get in.

See you in four years kid hopefully then you can intelligently answer my questions and defend your assertions.

what did miller-urey's experiment prove?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by emiwanlee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tudor is too Dull and and he or she is a nonentity of the highest repute.
Just let me get ur number if u will not die 2nite
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
emiwanlee:

Tudor is too Dull and and he or she is a nonentity of the highest repute.
Just let me get your number if u will not die 2nite

huh? Why? undecided
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by emiwanlee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
He or she Dared God of all religion.
I have changed my mind,She goes 2nite, without number
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by erasmus185: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
I don't think Tudor is completely right with some assertions.I may be wrongHowever, I can not but agree Tudor is very sound.
I appreciate all other contributors. I have learnt a lot from the different posts.I am more convinced than ever Nigerians are indeed intelligent.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
erasmus185:

I don't think Tudor is completely right with some assertions.I may be wrongHowever, I can not but agree Tudor is very sound.
I appreciate all other contributors. I have learnt a lot from the different posts.I am more convinced than ever Nigerians are indeed intelligent.

i have gone back to look through a lot of the posts . . . where is the indication of this? Does number of posts and a penchant for condescending language indicate soundness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Third Child / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.