Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence (562 Views)

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Masturbation Has Help Me Gain Confidence On Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence by wisemaster(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Are you shy? Do you have difficulty coping with people or situations? Then I have good news for you. You do not have to suffer from shyness and you should not feel insecure and fear that you are being judged with every step you take.

Winning the war with shyness takes practice, but is definitely well worth the effort as the result is increasing confidence and self esteem. Wake up feeling good about yourself, able to face the world with confidence and security and the knowing that no feeling of shyness can come in your way of achieving your desires.

Here are some suggestions of techniques on how to overcome your shyness:

1. Every morning, as soon as you get up, get in front of a mirror and say out loud “I feel terrific! I feel terrific! I feel terrific!” Repeat this affirmation with enthusiasm at least ten times everyday until it’s ingrained into your subconscious mind. The results will amaze you.

2. Feel good about yourself. Look your best. Dress up more often. This gives you an extra feeling of confidence and self esteem. On its own just knowing that you look good will boost your confidence and reinforce with others that there are things about you that are worth getting to know.

3. Take a risk at least once a day. It’s very invigorating and conquering fears by taking risks helps you grow in confidence and self esteem. Start with small risks and fears and as you overcome them move onto bigger things. There’s nothing you cannot do. Be confident in knowing that change can only help you grow, and boost your self confidence.

4. Rejection is a fact of life that everyone experiences. It is rarely you that is being rejected. If you are rejected, for example if you ask someone for a date, remember that everyone has different likes and dislikes. You may be attracted to one type of person and not others. The same applies to other people and you are probably just not their type. That does not devalue you in any way. Accept this and know that you will get over it. Never take it personally and keep in mind that if people reject you it is because of their own likes and dislikes and not because of who you are. You are equally entitled to reject others because of your likes and dislikes.

I have written an eBook that will amazingly help you Overcome Low Self Esteem & Shyness.

GET IT HERE

Re: Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
I overcame mine with sex..once i noticed it,I started having more of it.now I have it 99% in me...different strokes for different folks they say

1 Like

Re: Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence by Bluezy13(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I overcame mine with sex..once i noticed it,I started having more of it.now I have it 99% in me...different strokes for different folks they say

Thought I was the only one.

(1) (Reply)

When Romance Goes Wrong. Nollywood Has Come Again Oh .. Lol / Woman Don Frustrate My Life Tired I Need Help / For The Ladies- "Make Hay While The Sun Shines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.