Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (62646 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I swear everybody wants to be wizzy's sister

Money is good ...

As for the true sister of starboy legend i must say you babes are blessed.

Ooooh lord make me a blessing to my family and community at large ..

See signature. ....now in lagos .
I'm

Amen
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
kunmiiii:
I bet some people will soon come and start typing "How is this news" "what's my business" "should i fry stone"while quickly forgetting they are part of what's making it news in the first place becos they had time to click, read and even post comments.

If you don't deem something news worthy, don't click, read and comment, goan read the one that is News to u!!!

Wise words.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by IsraelSongz: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Ahn ahn... Which day he enter naija?? Saw him in Yankee about 3days ago

Last time I checked it takes less than 24 hours to travel from Yankee to Nigeria because I don't understand this Your nonsense poverty mentality.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by TwittterNG: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2018
dPriv:
God's blessing.

for US used iPhone6 64gb. Check signature. Ilorin.

how much?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by babatee90(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Lozano:
Wizkid where your own house dey?

His crib dey LA bro
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by babatee90(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2018
graciously03:
How is this news?
And why did you click on it in the first place?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Kylce042(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Lozano:

U well so?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Jimmy231: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2018
kunmiiii:
I bet some people will soon come and start typing "How is this news" "what's my business" "should i fry stone"while quickly forgetting they are part of what's making it news in the first place becos they had time to click, read and even post comments.

If you don't deem something news worthy, don't click, read and comment, goan read the one that is News to u!!!
is this a comment or an article
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by terabyte2015(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Lozano:
Aunty Tiwa's place
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by slysteel: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
This is not his sister and that's not thier house and lastly,this is a very old video,Naija bloggers and fake shit
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
so you have sister wizkid ?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by WesBreezy: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2018
graciously03:
How is this news?
Nairaland be something else these days! Let's hangout this weekend and see if we'd not enter front page! grin see cute photos as nairalanders hangsout together cool
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by dPriv: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by gladisa7: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
as e don go back hse make them sow iniform for am buy jamb form...me I no know wetin him dey sing...wey people dey kill them sef.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by exquizit(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2018
kunmiiii:

1000 likes
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
IsraelSongz:

Last time I checked it takes less than 24 hours to travel from Yankee to Nigeria because I don't understand this Your nonsense poverty mentality.

sorry no offence
Are u jealous sey i dey yankee nii??
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by nigeria005(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Celebgistz1:
is that his sister
....google is ur friendundecided
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Ahn ahn... Which day he enter naija?? Saw him in Yankee about 3days ago

......so u ant us to know that u r in the US..........craze dey ur head
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Wiloskingin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lozano:
please do u have google on ur fone? See ibere
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Wiloskingin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lozano:
please do u have google on ur fone? See question
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You get sense. After you don use am,make I use am,make someone else use her till her thing be like expressway.
U no be better person grin
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:

......so u ant us to know that u r in the US..........craze dey ur head

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.