Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (62623 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Issakendrick: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigerian singer "wizkid" hangouts out with his sister at their family's house he renovated for his parents to live in. Wizkid once said in an interview that his parents are still living in the ghetto.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/wizkid-hangouts-out-with-his-sister-at-their-familys-house-video/

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Lozano: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wizkid where your own house dey?

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Celebgistz1: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
is that his sister
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Issakendrick: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Celebgistz1:
is that his sister

Yeah
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
I swear everybody wants to be wizzy's sister

Money is good ...

As for the true sister of starboy legend i must say you babes are blessed.

Ooooh lord make me a blessing to my family and community at large ..

See signature. ....now in lagos .
I'm

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by graciously03(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
How is this news?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Mrop(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by gabbijason(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice one

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Mielekcezylil(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
graciously03:
How is this news?

I have been waiting for this so long. celebrities are just using their issue as post now. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by mayDtolu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
I respect Stay boy Wizzy...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by kunmiiii: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2018
I bet some people will soon come and start typing "How is this news" "what's my business" "should i fry stone"while quickly forgetting they are part of what's making it news in the first place becos they had time to click, read and even post comments.

If you don't deem something news worthy, don't click, read and comment, goan read the one that is News to u!!!

43 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Jay5mie: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Celebgistz1:
is that his sister
No...it's his shadow
nonsense question

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Okay, we've seen her.Next

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by KingLennon(m): 3:14am On Aug 06, 2018
I will like to marry this one o so that i can do to her what wizkid have been doing to lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
KingLennon:
I will like to marry this one o so that i can do to her what wizkid have been doing to lipsrsealed
You get sense. After you don use am,make I use am,make someone else use her till her thing be like expressway.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
LSo wizkid geh sister, wawu cheesy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
So wizkid geh sister? Wawu cheesy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by dPriv: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
God's blessing.

for US used iPhone6 64gb. Check signature. Ilorin.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by nepapole(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Another rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by NCANTaskForce: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
wink Gym
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Promismike(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Celebgistz1:
is that his sister
typical Nigerian man. grin. No na In papa.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by princegeo(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Wizzy boy.... Making your family proud.

Down from the ghetto now you are here
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by omooba969(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Bestway10: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Watin happen now

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Ahn ahn... Which day he enter naija?? Saw him in Yankee about 3days ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.