Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal (2135 Views)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by AutoReportNG: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Lagos state gov., Mr Akinwunmi Ambode today inspects the ongoing construction of Oyingbo Bus Terminal. The Bus Terminus is among the mega bus stops the state government is embarking on to ease traffic across the state. The governor and his team went through the site to see and inspect level of work and how well they are faring.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/lagos-gov-ambode-inspects-ongoing.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
Dominique

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by AutoReportNG: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oyingbo like London?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by mekaw(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good one but we need to improve on maintenance culture.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by yipata: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
taaaa which one is oyingbo like london, shey na this level we suppose dey? We be late comer to development because of how wicked our leadees have been. Anyway Welldone ambode for still moving on with the blueprint for lagos. U are doing things well.

AutoReportNG:
Oyingbo like London?
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Bolustical: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Oduduwa nation sets the pace. grin grin grin

We don't do keke ambulance and substandard flyovers

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Bolustical: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
PDP does not need to waste their scarce resources on gubernatorial elections in Lagos next year. They should just say they are more focused on wrestling power from Buhari coz at this pace of Ambode's touch of class on Lagos, a guber contest in Lagos is a waste of time and money.

Anyways,

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Ambode
God bless the YORUBA nation and its well wishers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by afroniger: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Very lovely. This Ambode get taste o. We are gradually stepping up.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Nogodye(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anbo ati de...this man is really working.
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by KingKingKing: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ambode the best governor in Africa! Second term don sure

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Humchi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bolustical:
PDP does not need to waste their scarce resources on gubernatorial elections in Lagos next year. They should just say they are more focused on wrestling power from Buhari coz at this pace of Ambode's touch of class on Lagos, a guber contest in Lagos is a waste of time and money.

Anyways,

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Ambode
God bless the YORUBA nation and its well wishers.

when you say "God bless ambode", dont add PMB.

that old man is not a blessing to Nigeria as a nation.

Because an egg in a crate is good, does not mean other bad ones in the same crate are good.
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by SolutionMee: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is not newsworthy

It wasn't my responsibility

It wasn't yours either

All I see is that a black man was doing the job he was surly elected to do

BTW...

See his head like a bus terminal
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Bolustical: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
Humchi:

Because an egg in a crate is good, does not mean other bad ones in the same crate are good.

[/s]
God bless PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by deomelo: 2:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Humchi:

Do you know how many FG properties Ambode don collect from. PMB on behalf of the people of Lagos State?

God Bless PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by fyneguy: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Humchi:

Buhari approved Ambode;s requests, which made things easier for him compared to Fashola, who GEJ frustrated.

Lagosians need to vote for Buhari to sustain the cordial relationship with the FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by deomelo: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Buhari approved Ambode;s requests, which made things easier for him compared to Fashola, who GEJ frustrated.

Lagosians need to vote for Buhari to sustain the cordial relationship with the FG

Well said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:08am On Aug 06, 2018
I shake my head for this country if we still celebrate shiit like this while other countries are exploring the space.
The country is doomed truly!
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Corrinthians(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2018
God bless Lagos State and the whole of Yoruba land.

God bless Nigeria and all those who bless her.

God bless APC and it's leaders, especially Asiwaju and Baba.

God bless APC and all of her supporters.

God bless everyone who doesn't curse anyone today.

God bless my Igbo and Hausa brothers.

God bless Seun for providing us this platform through which many have been blessed with jobs, love, husbands and wives.

Let love be our guiding light even as we disagree with one another over political issues, I pray.

Good morning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The Lagos state gov., Mr Akinwunmi Ambode today inspects the ongoing construction of Oyingbo Bus Terminal. The Bus Terminus is among the mega bus stops the state government is embarking on to ease traffic across the state. The governor and his team went through the site to see and inspect level of work and how well they are faring.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/lagos-gov-ambode-inspects-ongoing.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
Dominique
In Olamide's voice:
Oyinbo, Eko lo wa, oyinbo?
Oyinbo, why you speaking oyinbo?
Oyinbo, you dey Lagos, OYINGBO

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Humchi(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2018
fyneguy:

then other states which are not doing well, it means buhari has not been approving their requests.
It is also wise to say buhari has to been voted out because it seems ambode is the only apc governor working.

The thing is governors has the right to improve and develop its state even without request from the president.

The only excuse why a governor would have for not developing and improving his state is if there is no allocation give to him not the mumbo jumbo you are saying.

Lagos has been developing since 1998, so what you are saying is vague.
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Humchi(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
deomelo:

Do you know how many FG properties Ambode don collect from. PMB on behalf of the people of Lagos State?

God Bless PMB.

always with the same nasty response.

Which properties?

How is collecting properties from buhari an achievement buhari has attained.?
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Humchi(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
God bless PMB

you will keep on saying God bless pmb but God's blessing is afar from him.
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Bolustical: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I shake my head for this country if we still celebrate shiit like this while other countries are exploring the space.
[/s]
Shut up, other countries started from somewhere and they celebrated each stage of their progress.

A WAEC student that got As parallel and another that got Cs parallel have causes to celebrate unlike Biafran scoring F9 parallels since 1967 till date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Bolustical: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Humchi:

you will keep on saying God bless pmb but God's blessing is afar from him.
Let me curse him, ok? Since you will be fine with that?

I curse you, President Muhammadu Buhari with a Second term win in 2019. You shall fail to move out of Aso Rock to Daura until 2023.

You shall disappoint, many Nigerians especially the corrupt ones and secessionist movements in their bid to respectively cripple Nigeria with their corrupt and divisive activities.

Oga, are you fine now?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by ayokellany: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

You alone is doomed maybe with your kinsmen.
How many of your Igbotic governors are exploring space already ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by 7lives: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

We are happy things are changing for us positively in Lag.
You can move to space na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
NICE bus stop but what lag needs is light rail and the maximum use of water transport(ferry) as this will help reduce its traffic congestion
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by humilitypays(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
The Bus stop building Governor of Africa, Twale baba cry

I wonder the roads the people that will enter the buses from Festac, Ikotun, Mazamaza, Mafoluku, Mushin, etc will pass to get to the bus stops lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by humilitypays(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
God bless Lagos State and the whole of Yoruba land.

God bless Nigeria and all those who bless her.

God bless APC and it's leaders, especially Asiwaju and Baba.

God bless APC and all of her supporters.

God bless everyone who doesn't curse anyone today.

God bless my Igbo and Hausa brothers.

God bless Seun for providing us this platform through which many have been blessed with jobs, love, husbands and wives.

Let love be our guiding light even as we disagree with one another over political issues, I pray.

Good morning Nigerians.
may many more bus stops fall on Yoruba lands, can I hear cheesy
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Nice but AMBODE, LAGOS IS NOW VERY VERY DIRTY or are you waiting to use it to campaign

Do something fast!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Bolustical:
The Oduduwa nation sets the pace. grin grin grin

We don't do keke ambulance and substandard flyovers

You mean the same Oduduwa nation that nobody cares about and no one is agitating for?
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Shut up, other countries started from somewhere and they celebrated each stage of their progress.

A WAEC student that got As parallel and another that got Cs parallel have causes to celebrate unlike Biafran scoring F9 parallels since 1967 till date
How old is Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
7lives:

We are happy things are changing for us positively in Lag.
You can move to space na you sabi
Isorait

(1) (Reply)

Three Options Air Peace Boss Has After Arrest Warrant And Indictment / No Nation Deserves Tanko Muhammad As Chief Justice / MURIC Blasts Fani Kayode With Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.