Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33573 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by dododawa1: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2018
I leave wife straight after hearing I will stab you.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2018
three kids in two years?chaiiiii.....suki
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2018
And you think you've made sense grin
tiredoflife:

Hahahahaha sure its all about dominance
Dem dey use juju
E no do
Now they want physical dominance

I pity the fool that has time for a woman giving him trouble

That's why I say don't be broke
Once u notice she is giving u problems

Pack out and leave her in the house
No time
Na poor man no get option
Pack out
Rent a new place
Marry a new wife or find a side chic
While she looks at the ceiling each day

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Dredgemaster(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Fear Yoruba women.

A lot of them are very vengeful, that's why their men hardly marry them these days.
a very foolish comment from a very foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Only guys who feel cheating is their entitlement would like your post. I hope they'll be so understanding when their wives cheat, provided women respects them enough not to rob it on their faces. But then again, would a spouse who respect you cheat on you? Maybe 'respect' has another meaning. Marry a cheat, then come back here and tell us how understanding you've been since you understand it's their nature to cheat. Talk is cheap!

my dear...........m a lady and i know what am talking about.........when u look at guys, they think they want to experience different things.........surely, a guy can like a gurl so so very much nd still cheat on her.....it just happens even tho i cant explain that part....as i said earlier, its my own opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2018
You can't blame dumb women for their dumb comments. Imagine the mentality of a grown adult. Such mindset is only common Ong Nigerian women and men. How can one feel cheating is his birthright?
kimbraa:
Only guys who feel cheating is their entitlement would like your post. I hope they'll be so understanding when their wives cheat, provided women respects them enough not to rob it on their faces. But then again, would a spouse who respect you cheat on you? Maybe 'respect' has another meaning. Marry a cheat, then come back here and tell us how understanding you've been since you understand it's their nature to cheat. Talk is cheap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Princedapace:

let me just be ur friend jaree

this type of comment is rare among ladies...

lol....am already being crucified for saying what i feel is right
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Skybeach1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
What you get when you marry sweet sixteen. Marriage is for matured adults not boys and girls. These girls that got nothing but how to swallow dicks and produce children. No will power, no policy. Cowards
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
If what you feel is right is that man have a free ticket to cheat then I must say your IQ is in the negative.
Princess4ng:

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Please speak for yourself. This very shallow post of yours is the reason why Nigerian men treat women as inferior and second class citizens.

If you can take cheating pls do never advice women to out up with cheating because even the men cannot take half of what they dish out to their wives.

my dear.thats why at the end of the post i said its my own opinion....if u where not gud with it,u could just pass on to the next comment...............
i didnt say men should cheat, quote me right..what i said is that if a man is not determined from his mind to stop cheating, there is nothing a lady can do...will she kee herself na wao ....ok so u mean if a lady loves a guy so very much and his weak point is cheating she should leave him do u know if she can put up wit him its a personal decision mbok

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
If what you feel is right is that man have a free ticket to cheat then I must say your IQ is in the negative.

please try to read carefully before you jump into conclusion..thank u for banking with me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

my dear...........m a lady and i know what am talking about.........when u look at guys, they think they want to experience different things.........surely, a guy can like a gurl so so very much nd still cheat on her.....it just happens even tho i cant explain that part....as i said earlier, its my own opinion
Keep kwayet! What kind of home did you grow up in that has skewed your mindset of what marriages should be? What kind of marriages are you advocating for when you think it's normal for men to cheat? Do you even know the psychological trauma men/women go through when their spouses are cheats? Your types of women are used as doormats if you go on with this mindset. "Cheat on me, provided, you don't bring it to my matrimonial home, I'm ok with you"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

I'm a guy

U are right baby.

Are u in abuja area?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FitnesScientist: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by dadde(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

Why do people never learn? Nowadays, marriages are fastly becoming one of the leading causes of death of men and women in Nigeria. Be careful who you get hooked up with my dear nairalanders to avoid stories that touch.

It is never marriage but people. There are lits of people who have seen worse situàions but have acted diffrently.
Marriage dont make peiple happy but we make our marriage a happy one.

God bless our homes.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amalekki: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Go and Marry (Nig) Ltd, see what you have caused?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princedapace(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

Baby, i cant crucify u..

i would like to be a chat mate.. i will like to keep contact with such a rare lady in this our time..

in as much as i dont support cheating, and u didnt support cheating either, u only painted a realistic picture..

truth is both men and women were wired differently..

i just sent u a mail request..

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
I'm a guy

U are right baby.

Are u in abuja area?

lol...............................asking cause u think i am encouraging cheating....NIGERIANS READ WELL first!!!!!!!!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ernieboy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
atobs4real:

This your comment fear me ooo. Your village people are after you seriously. Go for 21 days fasting.
how come almost all the cases of wives killing their husbands involve Yoruba women?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
You can't blame dumb women for their dumb comments. Imagine the mentality of a grown adult. Such mindset is only common Ong Nigerian women and men. How can one feel cheating is his birthright?
Her types are many. They end up suffering in silence in the marriage 'till they can't take it anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princedapace:

Baby, i cant crucify u..

i would like to be a chat mate.. i will like to keep contact with such a rare lady in this our time..

in as much as i dont support cheating, and u didnt support cheating either, u only painted a realistic picture..

truth is both men and women were wired differently..

i just sent u a mail request..

thank u for this...................u made me feel at least there is still someone that understood my english........ i didnt say men should cheat..i only said the reality........... should i start begging men not to cheat when i know for real they cheat!!!! now that cheating has been discovered, the next thing in line should be the remedy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by orumba(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
stabbing husband is now a daily trends. grin stabbing husband is now a daily trends.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Keep kwayet! What kind of home did you grow up in that has skewed your mindset of what marriages should be? What kind of marriages are you advocating for when you think it's normal for men to cheat? Do you even know the psychological trauma men/women go through when their spouses are cheats? Your types of women are used as doormats if you go on with this mindset. "Cheat on me, provided, you don't bring it to my matrimonial home, I'm ok with you"

when i saw ur post.i checked ur profile and there is no reply for u.................................thanks for painting me black already...it was nice doing business wif u............... shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol...............................asking cause u think i am encouraging cheating....NIGERIANS READ WELL first!!!!!!!!
Nop

U just said d bitter truth.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:

I think you should be the one to keep quiet and listen to her. She has more maturity than you and would make a good wife because she understands power dynamics and her role in the family. What are you going to do if your husband cheat on you? Divorce him or stab him? Have you forgotten that you are in Africa and that a man can marry as many wives as he wants which is suitable to the custom of the land.

Don’t let western movies and western religion confuse you. I would say it to you whether you like it or not. Only weak and broke Africa men don’t cheat. Infact I won’t call it cheating, it is the custom of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
Nop

U just said d bitter truth.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all the small years of mine on earth...i have discovered men cheat!!!!!!!!! wheather Negro,Asian everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by mukthar2000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nawaooo, all this housewife self ,stabing husband is their fastest solution this days ooo, god pls help we guys ooo
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princedapace(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

thank u for this...................u made me feel at least there is still someone that understood my english........ i didnt say men should cheat..i only said the reality........... should i start begging men not to cheat when i know for real they cheat!!!! now that cheating has been discovered, the next thing in line should be the remedy!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dear

u got my email request?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

when i saw ur post.i checked ur profile and there is no reply for u.................................thanks for painting me black already...it was nice doing business wif u............... shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I painted you black? Sorry, you're already black in that context.

I looked at your profile too, and all I see is a lady who lacks self-worth. Who did business with you?

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I painted you black? Sorry, you're already black in that context.

I looked at your profile too, and all I see is a lady with low-self esteem. Who did business with you?

yeah.............proudly black!!!!!! low - esteem? - i understand why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kee ur husband when he cheats on you... u hear??.... my dear..ur still young sha

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all the small years of mine on earth...i have discovered men cheat!!!!!!!!! wheather Negro,Asian everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Concord

But u have not ansd me oo

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

You are right. Only women in fantasy world would refuse to accept that. Go and have some peace with yourself. You have only said the truth and as we know the truth is bitter. It is only women who don’t prepare for the truth go about killing their husbands or thinking divorce is an alternative. You divorce A to meet another cheat B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video) / Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.