Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33541 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

I think you should be the one to keep quiet and listen to her. She has more maturity than you and would make a good wife because she understands power dynamics and her role in the family. What are you going to do if your husband cheat on you? Divorce him or stab him? Have you forgotten that you are in Africa and that a man can marry as many wives as he wants which is suitable to the custom of the land.

Don’t let western movies and western religion confuse you. I would say it to you whether you like it or not. Only weak and broke Africa men don’t cheat. Infact I won’t call it cheating, it is the custom of the land.
Shut up! And take your asinine opinion of what maturity is else where. Entitled bunch! Women should keep being good wives when you cheat, but if the table was turned, you'll remember how whöring ladies are, and this your philosophy sounds right to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Dovy: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's why it Good for man to marry an advanced lady, to live a peaceful life go marry a person older than you.
Chicagoesontop:
Na waooo, Marriage is for the matured minds and it's not by age

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I painted you black? Sorry, you're already black in that context.

I looked at your profile too, and all I see is a lady who lacks self-worth. Who did business with you?
Na wa4u ooo

See as u dey attack person for her own opinion.

Must everybody liv in pretense like u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by mkoabiola: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nawa oooo

There must av been signs of violence bf now

She wil spend part of her life in kirikiri or ikoyi now
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

You are right. Only women in fantasy world would refuse to accept that. Go and have some peace with yourself. You have only said the truth and as we know the truth is bitter. It is only women who don’t prepare for the truth go about killing their husbands or thinking divorce is an alternative. You divorce A to meet another cheat B.

my dear..we all pray to get the best in life and we also dont always get "MR PERFECT" .....................buh everyone has his or her own flaws!!!!!!!! You divorce A to meet another cheat B....if u dont want a cheat mbok remain single undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dovy:
That's why it Good for man to marry an advanced lady, to live a peaceful life go marry a person older than you.
kai

U are confusing me

Which one is d best to marry?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I painted you black? Sorry, you're already black in that context.

I looked at your profile too, and all I see is a lady who lacks self-worth. Who did business with you?

In all honesty, you look like one with esteem issues. If you don’t know a marriage is a long period and you think your husband would be faithful to you? Please don’t be dumb. Except you’re married to a wimp which would also be bad for you. Please grow up

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by atobs4real(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
ernieboy:
how come almost all the cases of wives killing their husbands involve Yoruba women?
Judge... Judge more.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by edgecution(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmm. I know this girl ooo. I pray she gets fair justice. Wow..
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by aril: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

I think you should be the one to keep quiet and listen to her. She has more maturity than you and would make a good wife because she understands power dynamics and her role in the family. What are you going to do if your husband cheat on you? Divorce him or stab him? Have you forgotten that you are in Africa and that a man can marry as many wives as he wants which is suitable to the custom of the land.

Don’t let western movies and western religion confuse you. I would say it to you whether you like it or not. Only weak and broke Africa men don’t cheat. Infact I won’t call it cheating, it is the custom of the land.

Haba.. Why you come spoil your good comment with "only weak and broke Africa men don't cheat" huh.. This isn't true o.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
Na wa4u ooo

See as u dey attack person for her own opinion.

Must everybody liv in pretense like u?
So I'm pretending to you?
Princess4ng:

yeah.............proudly black!!!!!! low - esteem? - i understand why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kee ur husband when he cheats on you... u hear??.... my dear..ur still young sha
Old woman, I understand, maybe the desperation to marry is why you can settle for any man. It's your choice at the end of the day. Poo attracts flies! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

In all honesty, you look like one with esteem issues. If you don’t know a marriage is a long period and you think your husband would be faithful to you? Please don’t be dumb. Except you’re married to a wimp which would also be bad for you. Please grow up
So typical of a Nigerian man. Pray you don't get your intestines ripped off 'cause there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity when your spouse is a cheat? Grow up! Real men don't whöre around. I pity the innocent girl that'll marry a dog like you. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Btruth: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
samguru:
Adam! you see what you caused.
What was Adam thinking when he requested for a woman and not another man? was he thinking of sex or help mate?

Women call yourselves and talk senses into the heads of these young women oooo.
It wasn't Adam that requested for a woman. It was God's making. Mind you, we equally have some violent men too. it's quiet unfortunate that this happened.

RIP to the poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
So I'm pretending to you? Old woman, I understand, maybe the desperation to marry is why you can settle for any man. It's your choice at the end of the day. Poo attracts flies! cheesy

have ur way lady............................ the award goes to KIMBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please it was ma opinion. I made it very very clear nd there is no point debating on my own opinion..... na wao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by millionboi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
So I'm pretending to you? Old woman, I understand, maybe the desperation to marry is why you can settle for any man. It's your choice at the end of the day. Poo attracts flies! cheesy
Na ppl like u dey mek men look d odaside.
Take it or n
She said nothing but d truth.

Your oga could b nackin one of all dis girls in ur close and PRINCESNG is telling u not to put ur mind dia so u don't break down and u are here ranting.

Oya go stab ur man and live to regret all ur life,then u will undstnd wat she is saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Shut up! And take your asinine opinion of what maturity is else where. Entitled bunch! Women should keep being good wives when you cheat, but if the table was turned, you'll remember how whöring ladies are, and this your philosophy sounds right to you?

First, you are still a child. Now I will explain to you. Whether you like it or not, it’s a patriarchy system. It’s not a matter for me to shut up. I’m married and I know. It’s girls like you, because you are still immature than do not understand power dynamics. Your future husband would be your boss whether you like it or not. The first rule for a peaceful marriage is that - your boss/husband is always right. If you don’t follow this principle, you will have and see no peace in whatever marriage you enter.

I will advise you to seek advice from elderly ones and not slay mamas, the same age as you. Go to your mom, if she is still with your father or grand mom. Except you don’t want to get married. If you do want to get married, don’t go into it with your nasty attitude.

Learn how to be a wife!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
Na ppl like u dey mek men look d odaside.
Take it or n
She said nothing but d truth.

Your oga could b nackin one of all dis girls in ur close and PRINCESNG is telling u not to put ur mind dia so u don't break down and u are here ranting.

Oya go stab ur man and live to regret all ur life,then u will undstnd wat she is saying
Why are you lot so hypocritical in what you say? A lady claims it's normal for men to cheat and that women should understand and keep being good wives simply because he isn't robbing it on her face, and you immature lot call that maturity? The question is, would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating and doesn't rob it on your face or would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating at all?

Where do you lot get this skewed mentality of what marriage is and what the vows does in the institution? I'm ashamed of exchanging words with that lady and your likes. And she lacks self-worth! Only a lady who lacks self-worth would make such a silly statement.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ernieboy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
atobs4real:

Judge... Judge more.
not judging just saying something is obviously amiss.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
So typical of a Nigerian man. Pray you don't get your intestines ripped off 'cause there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity when your spouse is a cheat? Grow up! Real men don't whöre around. I pity the innocent girl that'll marry a dog like you. cheesy

I am married! I have a family and you don’t. Who should pity each other. I have looked at your profile picture. As ugly as you are, you still have an ugly attitude. I should pity you more. What do you know about Real men? What do you even know about MEN? Are these not words, sick girls like yourself play with.

Please go and study history - Real men have more than one wive plus concubines. You can start with the Bible or Koran. Powerful conquerors right from David, Julius Caesar, Augustus, Solomon, even Trump. What do you think you know about men? You want to throw feminist ideologist to me? You are still a child. The more you open your childish mouth, then more you expose your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Why are you lot so hypocritical in what you say? A lady claims it's normal for men to cheat and that women should understand and keep being good wives simply because he isn't robbing it on her face, and you immature lot call that maturity? The question is, would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating and doesn't rob it on your face or would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating at all?

Where do you lot get this skewed mentality of what marriage is and what the vows does in the institution? I'm ashamed of exchanging words with that lady and your likes. And she lacks self-worth! Only a lady who lacks self-worth would make such a silly statement.

Child - a woman cannot marry herself. If she cheats, she puts her marriage in jeopardy. Don’t feel like you have equal right in a marriage. Your feminist sisters are deceiving you. With this attitude of yours, you will NEVER have a happy home.

I live in a western world - men here cheat like crazy. If you like believe the hype and continue to struggle for what does not exist. In fact, go and marry yourself.

Imagine this young fool, thinking she knows men. I wonder what she has been reading. It’s accustomed for powerful wealthy men to have more women by their side. History is a better teacher. Only broke lazy men manage their wife.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by proeast(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
sotallcomputers:
I can see concorted lies in her story.

A man accused you of infidelity and immediately charged against you with a knife.

Big lie!
I can tell you that's lies from pit of hell. If I'm the judge I will simply hang her immediately. I used to have a girlfriend who always picks a knife at the slightest provocation. They are all evil and deserve no mercy!!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

First, you are still a child. Now I will explain to you. Whether you like it or not, it’s a patriarchy system. It’s not a matter for me to shut up. I’m married and I know. It’s girls like you, because you are still immature than do not understand power dynamics. Your future husband would be your boss whether you like it or not. The first rule for a peaceful marriage is that - your boss/husband is always right. If you don’t follow this principle, you will have and see no peace in whatever marriage you enter.

I will advise you to seek advice from elderly ones and not slay mamas, the same age as you. Go to your mom, if she is still with your father or grand mom. Except you don’t want to get married. If you do want to get married, don’t go into it with your nasty attitude.

Learn how to be a wife!
You're very stupid! Very, very stupid! If you think condoning a cheating man makes me a good wife. You really need to grow up. Now I know why you reason like this, your father was never faithful. Your likes don't have business in marriage, and if you do, you might be killed like this man 'cause not all women know how to walk away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

have ur way lady............................ the award goes to KIMBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please it was ma opinion. I made it very very clear nd there is no point debating on my own opinion..... na wao
Word of advise, when you've picked one of the dogs for a husband, buy him condoms and make sure he gets a packet each time he dresses to leave the house. You might catch deadly infections. And pray the condoms never breaks. grin

Secondly, when he brings in a bastard, congratulate him 'cause he's being a man. You go suffer! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
You're very stupid! Very, very stupid! If you think condoning a cheating man makes me a good wife. You really need to grow up. Now I know why you reason like this, your father was never faithful. Your likes don't have business in marriage, and if you do, you might be killed like this man 'cause not all women know how to walk away.

Well you are the stupid one and I have proof. First you said real men don’t cheat. I told you that you don’t even know men. Real men cheat and it is their right to cheat because they have conquered their world. Go and study history. It will guide you. In fact they don’t cheat, they explore.

Again, you are so stupid that you don’t even know what a marriage is? Do you really think marriages are one man, one woman. Where are you from?

It’s my right to have as many women as I want as long as I can take good care of them and the children they have for me.

Don’t get yourself confused with the gimmicks the western media is putting out. I don’t know if you are old enough to remember that President Bill Clinton is a serial cheat and Hillary Clinton did nothing. I also don’t need to remember you who Trump is. I can go on with examples of contemporary powerful men in the West.

Women are second fiddle. Get off from your damn obscure self. You are a nobody!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by desgiezd(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Someone getting killed simply because of an unanswered call?

Why didn't the guy call back after some time?

Why didn't the wife call or flash the husband after noticing the missed call on her phone?

So many questions begging for answers!! Marriages are becoming too violent these days and the wives are getting the upper hand!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chimex001(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Keep kwayet! What kind of home did you grow up in that has skewed your mindset of what marriages should be? What kind of marriages are you advocating for when you think it's normal for men to cheat? Do you even know the psychological trauma men/women go through when their spouses are cheats? Your types of women are used as doormats if you go on with this mindset. "Cheat on me, provided, you don't bring it to my matrimonial home, I'm ok with you"

And the punishment for "cheating" is starbing to death?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't pretend like you didn't infer that most men cheat and that a woman should bear with cheaters as long as they are caring and nice towards them. Will you give this same advice to men whose wives cheat on them?
Princess4ng:

my dear.thats why at the end of the post i said its my own opinion....if u where not gud with it,u could just pass on to the next comment...............
i didnt say men should cheat, quote me right..what i said is that if a man is not determined from his mind to stop cheating, there is nothing a lady can do...will she kee herself na wao ....ok so u mean if a lady loves a guy so very much and his weak point is cheating she should leave him do u know if she can put up wit him its a personal decision mbok

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Well you are the stupid one and I have proof. First you said real men don’t cheat. I told you that you don’t even know men. Real men cheat and it is their right to cheat because they have conquered their world. Go and study history. It will guide you. In fact they don’t cheat, they explore.

Again, you are so stupid that you don’t even know what a marriage is? Do you really think marriages are one man, one woman. Where are you from?

It’s my right to have as many women as I want as long as I can take good care of them and the children they have for me.

Don’t get yourself confused with the gimmicks the western media is putting out. I don’t know if you are old enough to remember that President Bill Clinton is a serial cheat and Hillary Clinton did nothing. I also don’t need to remember you who Trump is. I can go on with examples of contemporary powerful men in the West.

I end this conversation with this, you lack values.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Don't pretend like you didn't infer that most men cheat and that a woman should bear with cheaters as long as they are caring and nice towards them. Will you give this same advice to men whose wives cheat on them?

Leave that to the men who would tolerate a woman who cheats on them. If they want to keep the wives, it’s their choice. If they want to divorce them, it’s their choice. It’s not the end of the world and doesn’t change the situation that men cheats and have the right to cheat if they want to.

Hate it or love it - that’s the truth
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
afonja husband and wife, a synergy of tragedy.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I end this conversation with this, you lack values.

You are still a child that refuses to want to know and accept the truth. However, you would know the truth and when you do, I hope it won’t be too late.

Don’t go into a marriage thinking you have equal right. You have no right. You are at the mercy of your husband, who married you.

Second, better change your ideas because with your ugly face and stupid ideology, you would end up miserable for a long time.

Third, go and study men. Use google first and then research further. Also, stop playing with feminist words because even feminist don’t believe what they say.

Finally, learn how to be a woman in a patriarchy system and then how to be a wife. Seek advice from those who have survived in it, if you want to be happy. Remember, you are ugly.

PS - I wonder why the ugly ones are always the stupid ones

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Police Gun Down Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Rivers State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.