Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,820 members, 7,834,751 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33578 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Hahahaha....One of such men opened a thread last week saying he wanted to divorce his wife due to her family being too nosy about his marriage. I looked at his profile and guess what?
This same man has been cheating and spending money on prostitutes including married ones and even booking hotels for their escapades. Them go dey alright las las sha.
Rizzoli:

I almost felt sorry for the man who says he is depressed till I took time to go through his Nairaland activities, I am shocked to see that a married man could be living this type of life and he is here accusing a woman of pushing him to depression.His lifestly is enough to push any sane person to depression.

For all you know he spends his hard earned money on call girls locally and internationally,what time does he have to be with the wife.I pity the poor woman ....

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Amberon11:
Hahahaha....One of such men opened a thread last week saying he wanted to divorce his wife due to her family being too nosy about his marriage. I looked at his profile and guess what?
This same man has been cheating and spending money on prostitutes including married ones and even booking hotels for their escapades. Them go dey alright las las sha.

Can you imagine that...
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Rizzoli:

Can you imagine that...

Such height of deception and lies and he could still come out to say he wants to divorce the woman, what happened to people's conscience?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Just checked the depressed guy's posts now and im totally ashamed on his behalf.
Rizzoli:

Can you imagine that...
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
chiommy123:
OK. no problem
Chy, Give me ur Watsap digit
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
FaceThem:

Chy, Give me ur Watsap digit
send me a mail. I will reply and give it to you.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
chiommy123:
send me a mail. I will reply and give it to you.
Do u saw my own Email
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
FaceThem:
Do u saw my own Email
I replied na. check your mail

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2018
chiommy123:
I replied na. check your mail
Chioma, How E dey be..
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by nwas55: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Boast your account and see text below..no doubting .all you need is to stake high and win big..we congrats to yesterday subscribers..
todays game s ready..call or Whatsapp..winning is guaranteed..

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2018
FaceThem:
Chioma, How E dey be..
fine fine. how was your night
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
fine fine. how was your night
Fine sweetie, I didn't hear from you again on Whatsapp
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2018
FaceThem:

Fine sweetie, I didn't hear from you again on Whatsapp
I don't have your watsup number
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't have your watsup number
For Security Reasons, I want to give in touch with u
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
FaceThem:
For Security Reasons, I want to give in touch with u
I don't understand
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't understand
Chioma, I Want us to know better.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2018
FaceThem:

Chioma, I Want us to know better.
drop your number on my mail box so we can chat on watsup
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
drop your number on my mail box so we can chat on watsup
Do u have Gmail Account
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
FaceThem:
Do u have Gmail Account
no. yahoo mail

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
no. yahoo mail
Happy Weekend
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
FaceThem:

Happy Weekend
same dear. how is it going to be na. as in the weekend things. lol
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
same dear. how is it going to be na. as in the weekend things. lol
Send Your Number to NaijaEnjoy@gmail.com
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Rizzoli:

Guy, I just looked at your posts and I cant believe you are a married man even with a daughter, You must have a good woman in your life.....

If you spend so much time doing these things you with several women and brag about it online, how much time do you spend with your wife and child...
It seems you do not know the value of womanhood,from your posts a woman is only about physical attributes and sex,why did you get married if you never loved the woman.

Guy, that woman is not the cause of your depression, you need to re-evaluate yourself

You don't really need to do this. Stalking me won't do you any good. You have told me the bolded at home and you are telling me in front of the world. I will do that and it will be without you as it has gotten to discussing about your 'husband' with strangers.
It's a shame that you have to bring in an innocent child into this. SHAME!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Noblepreneur:

LOL, it depends on the kind of partner. Why should I marry a psychic and term her partner?

Lol. You won't know na. Na after marriage their true colours dey show
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by billyG(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
House wife from hell! In just two years she don kill her children father.she should be hang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money / Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.