Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33572 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by monex(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Why are you lot so hypocritical in what you say? A lady claims it's normal for men to cheat and that women should understand and keep being good wives simply because he isn't robbing it on her face, and you immature lot call that maturity? The question is, would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating and doesn't rob it on your face or would you be comfortable if your wife is cheating at all?

Where do you lot get this skewed mentality of what marriage is and what the vows does in the institution? I'm ashamed of exchanging words with that lady and your likes. And she lacks self-worth! Only a lady who lacks self-worth would make such a silly statement.

I think she was trying to paint a realistic picture but the problem with her statement was the word "normal". "Normal" makes it look both prevalent and right instead of just being prevalent. Normal makes it look like a common problem we should accept rather than one we should try to solve.

Cheating is men is prevalent but it isnt ideal and is a problem that should be solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Don't pretend like you didn't infer that most men cheat and that a woman should bear with cheaters as long as they are caring and nice towards them. Will you give this same advice to men whose wives cheat on them?

My dear... I have said my mind.. Please come nd beat me

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Word of advise, when you've picked one of the dogs for a husband, buy him condoms and make sure he gets a packet each time he dresses to leave the house. You might catch deadly infections. And pray the condoms never breaks. grin

Secondly, when he brings in a bastard, congratulate him 'cause he's being a man. You go suffer! cheesy

Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by limamintruth: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
Na ppl like u dey mek men look d odaside.
Take it or n
She said nothing but d truth.

Your oga could b nackin one of all dis girls in ur close and PRINCESNG is telling u not to put ur mind dia so u don't break down and u are here ranting.

Oya go stab ur man and live to regret all ur life,then u will undstnd wat she is saying

Stop being sentimental and state the truth as it is (cos I strongly believe that you know the truth about how disastrous cheating/infidelity is to a family, irrespective of whether it is the wife or the husband that is guilty of such).

How can a responsible person even fathom that he/she would have a lasting happy home whilst cheating

And point of correction, the African tradition does NOT encourage cheating/promiscuity in any way. What our customs allow is Polygamy which is lawful marriage even till this day. If you as a man feel one wife is not ok for you, by all means have them as many as you want, but remember that they have to be within the confines of marriage. cool
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Word of advise, when you've picked one of the dogs for a husband, buy him condoms and make sure he gets a packet each time he dresses to leave the house. You might catch deadly infections. And pray the condoms never breaks. grin

Secondly, when he brings in a bastard, congratulate him 'cause he's being a man. You go suffer! cheesy

Look at this one. So when they say women should come out, you will also come out. Please go and hide yourself. Have you compared yourself with the person you are advising? If they display both of you, who do you think men will prefer? Imagine! I always thought ugly girls had the best attitude. Guess I’m getting too old

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princedapace:

Baby, i cant crucify u..

i would like to be a chat mate.. i will like to keep contact with such a rare lady in this our time..

in as much as i dont support cheating, and u didnt support cheating either, u only painted a realistic picture..

truth is both men and women were wired differently..

i just sent u a mail request..
see dem

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
it keeps getting worse everyday. RIP to him
Is ur Name CHIOMA?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

Thanks.....

Princess - you will not suffer and I know this out of experience.

First, you have come to reality that men cheat and decided to seek happiness within yourself rather than being bothered about things you cannot control.

Second, you act as a wife who ensures the well being of the husband and concentrate on that. Men cheat, true, but they spend time with those they care about.

Third, you are not bothered about what people say because you understand that your husband is your family and family come first. Whilst they are busy trying to increase their number of divorced or separated women association meeting, you are busy building your home.

Finally, you understand power dynamics. You understand men. You are the quiet conqueror. With your understanding and intuition, you know how to control a man. You allow him be the King, but you let him do your bidding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
Is ur Name CHIOMA?
yes. why
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
yes. why
We Need to have a discussion
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by CAPSLOCKED: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
stane007:
“The woman said the deceased called her mobile phone sometime in the evening, but she missed the call. When he came back home around 1am on Saturday, he queried her whereabouts when he called her phone. He accused her of infidelity and charged at her with a knife. She then picked the kitchen knife and stabbed him in self-defence" the source said.

SHE SHOULD HAVE CUT HERSELF TO MAKE THIS TALE BELIEVABLE. NOW IT'S CLEAR SHE'S MAKING THINGS UP. MURDERER! undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
We Need to have a discussion
on what exactly
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
on what exactly
Things that can better our future
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by lowaist101: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Has The Table Turned? Domestic Violence Now, Ladies Are Now Violently Attacking Their Husbands.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
Things that can better our future
what could that be?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Klinee: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
You can't blame dumb women for their dumb comments. Imagine the mentality of a grown adult. Such mindset is only common Ong Nigerian women and men. How can one feel cheating is his birthright?
Mumu for your mind now you have sense, senseless idioot like you!
She is explaining the reality of life which you see everywhere in the world even in your so called Western world but because your mind is too myopic you refuse to understand.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Boss13: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
aril:

Haba.. Why you come spoil your good comment with "only weak and broke Africa men don't cheat" huh.. This isn't true o.

Well is the truth - they want to cheat, but don’t have the means to. That’s what some women don’t understand. If they are happy they have men who don’t cheat, they better reason well and ask if they are with wimps and/or broke men. Even pastors cheat
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Klinee: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol....am already being crucified for saying what i feel is right
That is not just how you feel but fact and reality, is only an unreasonable idioot will go against your comment.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princedapace(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

thank u for this...................u made me feel at least there is still someone that understood my english........ i didnt say men should cheat..i only said the reality........... should i start begging men not to cheat when i know for real they cheat!!!! now that cheating has been discovered, the next thing in line should be the remedy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u get the email, dear?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
what could that be?
I'm From Igbo Tribe, what about u
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Klinee:
That is not just how you feel but fact and reality, is only an unreasonable idioot will go against your comment.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...thanks for giving me hope that i still have sense

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Princess - you will not suffer and I know this out of experience.

First, you have come to reality that men cheat and decided to seek happiness within yourself rather than being bothered about things you cannot control.

Second, you act as a wife who ensures the well being of the husband and concentrate on that. Men cheat, true, but they spend time with those they care about.

Third, you are not bothered about what people say because you understand that your husband is your family and family come first. Whilst they are busy trying to increase their number of divorced or separated women association meeting, you are busy building your home.

thank u so mich......u said it all......God bless u 4 me....truth is just so bitter

Finally, you understand power dynamics. You understand men. You are the quiet conqueror. With your understanding and intuition, you know how to control a man. You allow him be the King, but you let him do your bidding.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Klinee: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Her types are many. They end up suffering in silence in the marriage 'till they can't take it anymore.
But to surprise you it's people like you that end up suffering because for you to get a man that will not cheat on you it's very rare.
So your suffering continued while she is always happy and enjoying herself with no malice and suspicious.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:

...advice...

...condoms never break...

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:

I'm From Igbo Tribe, what about u
anybody that sees my name knows am Igbo. which state
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not only are you raving mad you're also a schizophrenic nematode. It is obvious you are autosomally recessive so I won't even engage you further. Go meet your fellow mad people at yabaleft. Don't bother replying as I won't read nor reply to a fool like you.
Klinee:
Mumu for your mind now you have sense, senseless idioot like you!
She is explaining the reality of life which you see everywhere in the world even in your so called Western world but because your mind is too myopic you refuse to understand.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Your husband will do that. I don't need to.
Since you support cheating husbands my guess is you support abusive ones too
Princess4ng:

My dear... I have said my mind.. Please come nd beat me
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
anybody that sees my name knows am Igbo. which state
Anambra State, what about u
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Typical domineering attitude of a Nigerian alpha male. No wonder they only marry their grandmothers whenever they wanna go Western cuz a young rational Western woman would never put up with their Bs.
Lmao
Boss13:

Leave that to the men who would tolerate a woman who cheats on them. If they want to keep the wives, it’s their choice. If they want to divorce them, it’s their choice. It’s not the end of the world and doesn’t change the situation that men cheats and have the right to cheat if they want to.

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Your husband will do that. I don't need to.
Since you support cheating husbands my guess is you support abusive ones too
\
shallow mind................

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Truth2018(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
I hope that you won't blame God or anyone else when you eventually leave this earth and end up in Hell Eternally because of something so trivial and temporary as sex. Better repent because our ability to control this flesh is what determines where we would all end up after our time here is over. Have a wonderful day.

Boss13:

Look at this one. So when they say women should come out, you will also come out. Please go and hide yourself. Have you compared yourself with the person you are advising? If they display both of you, who do you think men will prefer? Imagine! I always thought ugly girls had the best attitude. Guess I’m getting too old
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
Anambra State, what about u
abia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video) / Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.