Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? (5446 Views)

How Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Keeps Fit / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2007
@nigeria 1 , thank you for that comment.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by kitaun(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2007
Nigeria1, my father and mother were born in d 30's and they know their ages! Koro's age doesnt matter? That must be an invitation to loot d treasury innit?
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2007
This is how i see, if Koro or pedro are thieves,  Tinubu would have expose them,
You need to watch CNN and watch a man call Lou dowf. and how he talks about immigrate into the USA,  and you know why sometime,  this nigerian find themself in this position,  Lou dowf make immigrate look like if they are piece of shit, pardon my word,    Do you know what they call red nack, ? find out,  many of them still dey around,   Do you know what they call DWB.  it stand for driving while black,  that one mean say olopa arrest you for road because u be black,  if camera no dey there,  my brother you be dead meat,  one africa from senegal. Police shoot him more than 30 times infront of his house, he had no criminal record and had no drug or weapon on him,  another is an old black lady of over 90 years, they came to kill the woman in her house,  this is america for you,  .  This are real thing in today USA. we are praying that they stop it but my brother, their are still real.  do a google search on this two,  before you blame koro,   

Dont get me wrong, there are also nice and good people in the USA, who would see you for you and not the colour of your skin.
What is your parent DOB again,
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ kitaun

no need to judge me but a picture of his family sure changed my erstwhile bad impressiona bout him, what's so wrong about that?

the inec paper that guy posted on this thread did not carry koro's picture or even name, how are we spposed to identify that its actually koro's age?

it's simple logic kitaun, let him post valid documents and we'll believe, people arent too daft

and on the family picture thing, it does not mean i'll vote for him. politics doesnt have to be about playa hating u know

If you beleive I coined Koro's age as 1954, can you please check the national assembly website? and check Koro's age there maybe I posted on National assembly website too?? How can we see the truth and pretend
We want clean people in lagos not 419 fraudsters.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by kitaun(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2007
Dayokanu, dont sweat it jare, only yahoo yahoo fellas hate the bitter truth exposed this way!
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 2:43am On Apr 08, 2007
kitaun you better watch your mouth.  better find out who you are talking to?? yahoo ko, gmail ni.   look what you are doing is playing political game,   does it matter what the age of a person is? it is what they want to do for the people that matter, 

Look you would not find a prefect person,  ok people are going about saying that  fashola is a tinubu boys because he works for the tinubus all of his life,  and people say why only the tinubu family in lagos, that  their are other families,  those who say that are also  playing political game.

if you find out information about fashola too, or pedro, they would have done something wrong in their past?? so post what fashola did, and pedro too?? or you think any nigerian is a saint, ??

The bible says we have all sin and come to the glory of God,  look what you did by getting his document is illegal,  onikoro may call the FBI,  and if you live abroad may do time in jail, 

You stole someone ID. How did you get his passport, which is Illegal, it is called identity theft.   someone may send you to jail for identity theft,  it is like 5 years in jail,  If the FBI contact EFCC, seun too would be arrested,  watch it,  what dayo did is a crime,  It is illegal under nigeria law and the USA.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2007
@Nigeria1
Can you give in public any incriminating evidence against Fashola, JayKay or Pedro.

We found out Koro and from the contradictory info he gave about himself his academic records age contradicts what he gave the national assembly and INEC. what is the crime in digging up a criminal?
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by Ndipe(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2007
Nigeria1, the victim of the senseless shooting by the New York police department was from Guinea, not Senegal
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2007
Ndipe, thank for the correction,

Dayo, this is not a crime,  He has not taken anybody thing,  you did,  ? you are really the criminal here,  This is what we nigeria abroad are trying to stop,  Dayo what you are playing with may end you up in jail,  If anyone post this information on the FBI website,  they would contact EFCC and pick you and seun up.

you have not prove from INEC that the document is really,  If your source is sahara reporter,  I can tell you , you have no source,  they are paid agent,  they too I have prove that can put them in jail,  Not something for the internet,   

It is wrong Dayo to steal a man document like you have done,
If INEC was the one that present the document,  yes, 

2. IF you obtain the document from INEC,  Obanikoro can also sue INEC as bias,  Why on earth will the document be on the internet,

Loook I have said, if Obanikoro or pedro is a criminal let Tinubu come out and tell the word,  period,

All you are trying to do is run away from the issue in lagos state, which is that

an average classroom in lagos have more than 100 children per class, this is the state of baba kekere, 
that roads are not good,
that living condition of the people of lagos is worst .
that lagos which is among the 10 mega cities in the world , does not have metro system.
That we do not have the 4th mainland bridge.
That the hospital is a hang man camp.
70% of the young graduate and youth in lagos have no jobs
the price of food is two high, that families only can affort to eat twice a day.
No access to water
No 24 hours electricity
No housing
All the company in lagos have closed down
No good transport system, molue after many years,
the lagos state university student who matriculated 7 years ago, have not graduate 7 years afters,
70% of the school building were built 30 years ago by jakande govt.

And you still want the people of lagos to return back to the same set of people,  this is wickeness,   compare lagos in the time of Lateef jakande to what it is today,  The people of lagos deserve better, 
so what I ask is that we look at all of this men and ask ourself, do we want to return back to this same listed thing above,  Or try something else and see if it may work, 
Now which of this men can produce better living condition for the people of lagos,
Look i went to lagos 2 years ago and i went to one of the school that jakande built and i saw 30 years old building,  wall falling down,  but this same men who have ruled lagos have changed their cars in the last 8 years, 
my brother it is time for a new change and a better lagos,   I weep for my beloved city and its people,
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by McKren(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2007
Can someone please interprete what nigeria1 is getting at, I have read it 3x and can't figure out his point.

The scorecard of lagos state present administration simply has nothing to do with the issue of debate which is that Koro obtained another country's nationality an act which makes him ineligible to stand for guber elections in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2007
The score card of the present lagos state govt have something to do with it,  look who ever come to replace tinubu most be able to do better than tinubu, because we want better life for the people of lagos state,   Tinubu did some project, one of the them is the issue of census,  i would praise Tinubu for that, he was bold,  some road he repaired too. but he perform below Jakande. and the expectation of the people of Lagos, he could have done better, his second term was a no show,  all his project were in the first term. the military should also get some of the blame from this. and also why do lagos have 20 local govt,

I have edited it for you to better understand me,

Dayo, this is not a crime.  He has not taken anybody thing,  you did,  ? you are really the criminal here.  This is what we nigerian abroad are trying to stop.  Dayo what you are playing  may you up in jail.  If anyone post this information on the FBI website,  they would contact EFCC and pick you and seun up.

You have not proved from INEC that the document is really,  If your source is sahara reporter  I can tell you , you have no source,  they are paid agent.  They too I have prove that can put them in jail,  Not something for the internet.   

It is wrong Dayo to steal a man document like you have done.  where did you get your fake INEC document from,   Do you know the meaning of this american saying "no one bend down to pick soap in the pen"  ,  It means if you go to jail in the USA, you never pick your soap if you go bathroom if it fall down,  because if you bend down,  one homo or ,  gay , may make you his iyawo, or wife,

2. If you obtain the document from INEC,  Obanikoro can also sue INEC as been bias,  Why on earth will the document be on the internet.

Look I have said before, if Obanikoro or pedro is a criminal let Tinubu come out and tell the world.

All you are trying to do is run away from the issue in lagos state, which are listed below

1  an average classroom in lagos have more than 100 children per class, this is the state of baba kekere, 
2 that roads are not good,
3 that living condition of the people of lagos is worst .
4 that lagos which is among the 10 mega cities in the world , does not have metro system.
5 That we do not have the 4th mainland bridge.
6 That the hospital is a hang man camp.
7  70% of the young graduate  and youth in lagos have no jobs
8  the price of food is too high, that families only can affort to eat twice a day.
9  No access to water
10  No 24 hours electricity
11  No housing
12  All the company in lagos have closed down
13   No good transport system, molue after many years,
14  the lagos state university student who matriculated 7 years ago, have not graduated 7 years after.
15  70% of the school building were built 30 years ago by jakande govt.

And you still want the people of lagos to return back to the same set of people,  this is wickeness,   compare lagos in the time of Lateef jakande to what it is today,  The people of lagos deserve better. Jakande had less money but he used it well,  Children where given text books and so . It is the passion to make the life of the people of lagos better,  This men are only interested in contract.

so what I ask is that we look at all of this men and ask ourself, do we want to return back to this same listed thing above,  Or try something else and see if it may work, 
Now which of this men can produce better living condition for the people of lagos,
Look i went to lagos 2 years ago and i went to one of the school that jakande built and i saw 30 years old building,  wall falling down,  but this same men who have ruled lagos have changed their cars in the last 8 years, 
my brother it is time for a new change and a better lagos,   I weep for my beloved city and its people,
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
@ ALL
If anybody can interprete what Nigeria one is saying pls help me out with it he is at best incoherent
Can you do something open google, type Senator Musiliu Obanikoro + Date of Birth and click on the National assembly link and check his age.

Also go to this website www.Obanikoroexposed.com and see copies of his international passport and school certficates how it got there I dont know

Them everybody I saw 2 contradictory facts about Obanikoro and I brought it to public what is criminal in that??
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by gade7: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2007
Hello Lagosians,

This is only a cheap attempt to smear the image of the only true threat to the ruling Government in Lagos.

Please visit www.obanikoro.com to have a better in sight about the person called Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

Come 14/04/2007 this man shall be victorius in the polls and this they very much know.

Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by osegwu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2007
political confussion
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2007
Thank you for the website,  I shall give him a call,  we would run a live radio program in the next 48 hours to find out the real issue in lagos,  give me other website if you can.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by McKren(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2007
this is simply like engaging osuofia in a political debate 
nigeria1 is simply a comedian
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2007
All these Koro guys can you tell us what Koro's age is as he has bneen alleged to be another age cheat
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 3:36am On Apr 09, 2007
McKren, why are you shock, look if i want to do interview for even i want to do a live calling program even for president obasanjo i can do it. i have the equipment and skill, so why are you shock,  or because i dey share internet with you makes it look impossible abi? my brother i wish you know the gift of God. and i thank God.

The problem is Gov Tinubu is stubborn and he is dealing with mr president who is an ex military man,  Gov Tinubu does not want to bow,  and mr president want him to,  To get metro line into lagos , which is possible in the next 30 days before obasanjo leave office Gov tinubu need to bow,  it takes wisdom to win the president,  we have 42 billion dollar in the reserve the president would give lagos the money to build the metroline before he leave, if only Gov Tinubu ask the federal for help,  but he as failed to do so,  Let him ask and you would see Obasanjo would approve the money in less than 30 days before he leaves office.    this the reason why the people of lagos have suffered for 8 years.

In Yoruba tradition it the younger one that bow to the older.  The bible says wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by Agboola1(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2007
i think hes also a bully, he has succesuly bullied his way tru the primaries and wants to do same for general elections. na by force? whats the meaning of KOSI KORO KOSIBO? i wonder where he would have been without Tinubu that brought all Lagos candidates into limelight of politics. well such is life
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2007
Mr this is what CNN is doing. they call it pipeline, it is the next generation television http://www.cnn.com/pipeline/index.c.html

third world cities with underground metro line

Manila, cairo, budapest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_Metro_Rail_Transit_System

http://www.urbanrail.net/af/cairo/cairo.htm
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by kitaun(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2007
Illiteracy is a disease, but what of Ignorance? cool

@Nigeria1

I wonder how you are supposed to know who u are talking to and if so, what makes you feel I GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOU, :oas far as these lagos guber debates are concerned, you are non-existent,
why because; you hardly can validate your points cool you keep claiming what you don’t know about, you try to whip up unnecessary sentiments, encourage dishonesty and defend gross abuse of power cos that is exactly what Koro stands for; someone that was born 1954, died and was buried? Rose again 6 years after? shocked undecided

THANK GOD FOR THE POWER OF RESURRECTION grin grin

[b]Did you attend school at all? shocked angry

Do you know the meaning of perjury at all? angry

Do you know the power of the Internet? tongue

What makes you feel getting discreetly credentials of aspirants to elective posts is criminal? What laws back that up?

Which USA- united states of Ajegunle or United States of America? undecided shocked

The problems you listed; which one makes sense as having been Tinubu’s dismal performance in Govt?

You said all the companies in Lagos have closed down, na u run dem down?
The graduate after 7years in school was Tinubu’s doing too abi? undecided

You foolishly said Jakande built schools 30yrs ago, so OGA NIGERIA1, when was Jakande elected Governor of Lagos? Or is it ur brain malfunctioning in too fast a manner? angry tongue

Do you know what the limitations of State Govt are in implementing certain things? undecided

FBI pick Seun up? Are u kidding me? Are u Basketmouth’s elder brother or is it senility setting in?

Just like Mckren my buddy said engaging you in a discourse amounts to comic outbursts from you!!!
[/b] cool
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2007
Kitaun,
Dont be too hard on Nigeria 1 we need some measure of humour in the thread and Nigeria1 offers it. Someone(Koro) lied about his age and he said no big deal. at least on the internet check the TSU website and INEC website and tell me if they are talking about the same person KOro as being born in 1960 and later in 1954
Meanwhile Koro swore to an oath that all the information he gave are correct
He even said national assembly website said Koro is AD dont you know that Korowas elected under the platform of AD? He said the website wasn't updated. Okay they forgot to update Koro's new Age.

I have gone into training for the victory lap of Fashola
@ All can we use the slip they gave us during registration to vote? as I dont have a voters card
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2007
Look you would not find a prefect person, ok people are going about saying that fashola is a tinubu boys because he works for the tinubus all of his life, and people say why only the tinubu family in lagos, that their are other families, those who say that are also playing political game.

You mean Tinubu awarded him SAN?

if you find out information about fashola too, or pedro, they would have done something wrong in their past?? so post what fashola did, and pedro too?? or you think any nigerian is a saint, ??

If you have evidence against anybody bring it to fore

The bible says we have all sin and come to the glory of God
What correlation has this got to do with Lagos politics?
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2007
kitaun, why don't you paste your name and picture and i would help you ask the fbi, if what you are saying is right,  here is their website http://www.fbi.gov  don't worry you can tell them how a passport that belong to the USA govt and not Koro end up in your hands,    It is clearly stated on the USA passport this is the property of the USA govt. And it is illegal  to paste it over the internet. you just put them at sericuty risk, which is a crime and you would get 5 years in prison, if someone paste this information on there website,
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2007
There is a song that we use to sing those day,

It says

what shall it profit a man
if he gain the whole
and loss his soul,
what shall it profit a man
if he gain the whole world
and loss his soul.

Go and wake up MKO Abiola and tell him to come and eat in the major Hotel in the world. My brother he can not spend dollar again. because all he works for was vanity,  Money is vanity. we would all give  account before God.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by Afam(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
@Nigeria1,

See what you are doing to this thread now, before you know it na 10 pages e go get.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in exposing liars especially when they offer themselves for elective offices.

The issue should be whether the allegations are true or not and not the power of FBI or USA.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2007
I would only believe the INEC document only if Prof Iwu claim it is true.
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by Afam(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2007
nigeria1:

I would only believe the INEC document only if Prof Iwu claim it is true.

Haba! The same Prof Iwu you claimed doctored the INEC registration excercise? Do you take sides based on the individuals involved?
Re: Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? by nigeria1: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
Yes the same prof Iwu, get the fact clear, is voter register is not a reflection of the real population of nigeria vie satellite picture and how could yoruba have not had children for 27 years, I still stand by that fact, but one fake person, I have not seen in my life, puting a an unconfirmed document over the internet does not make me believe that the document is real,
He as not shown me the document is real. and if all this sources is from sahara report, then I know it is fake, Let him show where he got the document from , and how genuine the INEC document is before I believe, if he shows me the document is genuine. I would believe.

My friend it is not too late for Gov Tinubu to get the president to sign a metroline for the city of Lagos. It is take him to humble himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Tofa Relaunches Presidential Bid ! / Tinubu & Wife Were Drug Lords In D USA - Mrayedee / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.