Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (49803 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Afonja007: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
OboOlora:
Jude n Paul Okoye right now...
but then get dem own too
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bestviewer: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omambala boi cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
I celebrate with you....but,i wont type amen,because you did not type amen to be blessed today... dangote and bill gate never typed amen to be blessed as well...as our faces differs,so our blessing...we do sing as christians"abraham blessings are mine".no,i dont want abraham's blessings,i want my own.and i pray God should not give my blessings to you or another person...may God continually bless you and every nairalander.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Neminc: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessed people, more blessings for you I pray
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
igboS WILL ALWAYS BE igbos, ALWAYS BEHAVING LIKE DRUG DEALERS!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just six cars? Smh
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Singer Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P, (Psquare) has showed off his Ikoye house and his fleet of cars parked there.

grin. Una don start?
Na Ikoyi, no be Ikoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
your mates dey show off hot albums and singles while you are showing off properties you got at expense of your twin bro talent... who would have know you if there is no Paul
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
There's nothing wrong in becoming rich but our real assets should be in heaven where moth and rust can not destroy.

Keep your eyes fixed on the things unseen because the things seen are temporary but the things unseen are everlasting

Read Psalms 49:16-20

16 Do not be afraid because a man becomes rich,
Because the splendor of his house increases,
17 For when he dies he can take nothing with him;
His splendor will not go down with him.
18 For during his lifetime he congratulates himself.
(People praise you when you prosper.
19 But he finally joins the generation of his forefathers.
They will never again see the light.
20 A man who does not understand this, although honored,
Is no better than the beasts that perish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by highwayson: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let me remind Peter Okoye something from one of their lyrics as Psquare :

"In the year 2001 was a blessing and a lesson to show that we are progressing. In the 2002 Timbuktu came to our rescue"

Timbuktu helped them launch their music career which was a foundation to what he is today.
How many people with raw talent has Peter rescued?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by tiger28: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
These guys will soon start selling all these cars and houses if they don't get their careers back in order. No sellout shows or A list events in a good couple of years and no hits. They should start being frugal with their money and open a major business like a filling station or hotel[trust me, they will let us know if they did].Their star name will automatically market the business for them......... This is the real reality of life
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Danieldexii(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
highwayson:
Let me remind Peter Okoye something from one of their lyrics as Psquare :

"In the year 2001 was a blessing and a lesson to show that we are progressing. In the 2002 Timbuktu came to our rescue"

Timbuktu helped them launch their music career which was a foundation to what he is today.
How many people with raw talent has Peter rescued?

He ge lik 2 guys under him... Do research bfor u conclude

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na Photoshop jo
bad belle is allowed
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Boss13: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Show off. You are not motivating anybody with displaying your property. You are only putting the security of your loved ones in jeopardy by displaying your wealth in a country where majority of the people are poor.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Boss13: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
your mates dey show off hot albums and singles while you are showing off properties you got at expense of your twin bro talent... who would have know you if there is no Paul

He would have been a backup dancer
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
captainamiedi1:

bad belle is allowed
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by fashrola(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
austino100:
Rubbish!!! In 5 years time those cars will not worth it try reconcile with your brother and build an unending wealth that your children and your brother's children will boost of in the future. We love to see you guys as one big family.

Take it easy... This life na jeje

Just drink water and mind your business... It's healthy!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Kilewani: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
The guy is trying too hard to remain relevant
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vanity.

Only you have 6 cars. Bro Peter listen to the voice telling you to sow a seed with 2 of your cars.. One for me and one for another lucky person grin , you won't miss it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
my guy buy venza from copart 600$
sold it in naija 7m.
600$ @352=. 211,200 plus shipping 750$
clearing..1.3m
body work.panel beating..50k.
1.9m
7m minus 1.9m

everything musnt be G

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by cokoesang: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
God has blessed u guys but i wish they also touch people's lives like great american musicians (wyclef, Drake, MJ, Kanye West, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, etc) these people give to charity and their blessings are unquantifiable.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tolexander:
Vanity?

I also wish to enjoy this kinda vanity on earth.
[quote][/quote]
me too
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

He would have been a backup dancer
back up dancer for who who still dance break dance this days
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
austino100:
Rubbish!!! In 5 years time those cars will not worth it try reconcile with your brother and build an unending wealth that your children and your brother's children will boost of in the future. We love to see you guys as one big family.

Don't you just love it when people that haven't seen 1 million naira in their lifetime will be running their mouth advising someone that has made 100's of millions on how to save his money. If you know better than him, why are you poor or where is your own multi million naira investment?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bodemattews(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
How do we reach you?
Nlmessenger:
Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nlmessenger: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
bodemattews:
How do we reach you?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nlmessenger:
Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money

The transporter, lasigidi version grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nlmessenger: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jiang:

The transporter, lasigidi version grin
Oooshey wink
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by hollywater: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
That is all he has now.music career is dead without Paul.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by austino100(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
EbolaParasite:

Don't you just love it when people that haven't seen 1 million naira in their lifetime will be running their mouth advising someone that has made 100's of millions on how to save his money. If you know better than him, why are you poor or where is your own multi million naira investment?

You lack comprehension, all I want is for him to go to his brother and make more money and legacy.

for your ranting we are not mate, I joined this forum before you're born, I don't insult people. You can check my profile.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow! God Is Blessing This Guys... Hope They Appreciate God's Blessing.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by jesmond3945: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Does it mean that Peter cannot aspire to be better I mean is this all the efforts he made in the world since he was born amount to. I love his music and he has worked hard for his money. I expect him to concentrate on things that people will remember him for when he is no longer on the scene. This man is a legend and he should act like one. He should borrow a leaf from his friend tuface and by the way come to europe and see that some of these cars are no longer in vogue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.