Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (49804 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
austino100:

You lack comprehension, all I want is for him to go to his brother and make more money and legacy.

for your ranting we are not mate, I joined this forum before you're born, I don't insult people. You can check my profile.

Obviously, i hit a nerve. I stated facts. I didn't abuse you. You are in no position to advise him. Unless you have made the kind of money he made or you are a money manager, you have no idea how to maintain/invest such amounts. Keep your advice to yourself. Better yet, use your own advice and become a billionaire if it is that easy.

With regards your statement about "comprehension and joining this forum before i was born"..... Firstly, how old is Nairaland? The same ignorance that made you think you can advice a stranger about how to spend his money is the same one that has failed you. You do not know my age so what makes you think i am as young as you think?

When you were buying your 1996 Honda Accord, did people "poorer" than you tell you not to buy it? Did they tell you to invest it and continue "flagging danfo bus upandan"........Hopefully you'll get the sarcasm but i believe my point is clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Sirmi24: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
austino100:
Rubbish!!! In 5 years time those cars will not worth it try reconcile with your brother and build an unending wealth that your children and your brother's children will boost of in the future. We love to see you guys as one big family.
Nonsense talk!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by FavourB123(m): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2018
undecided
Meaning??
Born2Breed:

I wonder how these guys run their lives, you occupy the left wing, your brother the right of same building and you dont want to see eye to eye.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by cleish(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
austino100:
Rubbish!!! In 5 years time those cars will not worth it try reconcile with your brother and build an unending wealth that your children and your brother's children will boost of in the future. We love to see you guys as one big family.

the funny thing is that paul owns and stays in the other part/ right side of the building.
it is actually a single building with two apartment, two gate.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Rhea(f): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P, (Psquare) has showed off his Ikoye house and his fleet of cars parked there.

According to him, he shared the photos to motivate and inspire his followers. He wrote;

"#MondayMotivation I pray that this pictures Motivates and inspires you, rather than making you mad or sad. Same God that did for me will surely do it for you��� Say a big AMEN!!!�� #MondayMotivation #Blessed #LivingMyDreams #MyWayMyWorld #BossOfHisOwn #MrP’sWorld #TheHustleIsReal #ZOOM"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-house-and-fleet-of-cars.html

About time he bought a house with a compound big enough to fit all those cars cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by modskiller(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
my guy buy venza from copart 600$
sold it in naija 7m.
600$ @352=. 211,200 plus shipping 750$
clearing..1.3m
body work.panel beating..50k.
1.9m
7m minus 1.9m

everything musnt be G

I fear who no fear you o shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.