Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (84199 Views)

Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
OgaBuhari:
hey kid, stop watching Nollywood movies
was only assuming...it could be true , it couldn't be true..... its a wicked world bro
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
OgaBuhari:
hey kid, stop watching Nollywood movies
am not a kid, I have kids sir
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by gotzy(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2019
SUPERPACK:
shut up, if u must swim in a river use a life jacket or go to a swimming pool, there is a difference between travelling via water and swimming, even while driving you are expected to exercise safety first by wearing seat belt, no drunk driving, and overtaking.
you seems so daft, picnicking isnt diff 4rm swimming, you go picnic just to catch fun and enjoy the cool breeze of the water and does not neccesarilly include swimming, the guy may merely want to impress the girls by swimming while he may not even knw hw to swim, like me i dnt knw hw to swim so i wnt attempt it for anything in this world, so the bottom line is knw your limit and respect them, it doesnt mean picnic or swimming is bad as u ar printing it
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by SUPERPACK: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
gotzy:
you seems so daft, picnicking isnt diff 4rm swimming, you go picnic just to catch fun and enjoy the cool breeze of the water and does not neccesarilly include swimming, the guy may merely want to impress the girls by swimming while he may not even knw hw to swim, like me i dnt knw hw to swim so i wnt attempt it for anything in this world, so the bottom line is knw your limit and respect them, it doesnt mean picnic or swimming is bad as u ar printing it
f0olish thing, why are you waking a dead thred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.