Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 (20324 Views)

APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
I don't believe this story.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by philGeo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Good governance is the most important thing irrespective of the religion involved.
Do you know that we operate Federal system of Government?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Enemies of state with lies
Is boni Haryana the former Governor a Muslim?
Is the former governor I mean the speaker a Muslim?
just when I taught you are getting sense...

5 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by asobo: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quite Mr man, Hon Mijinyawa is the speaker and he is a Muslim. It's high time you stop commenting on things you know nothing about. Wawa kawai, you irritate me gosh

4 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Job2004: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nigeria has never been divided like this in her history. If Buhari wins next year election, then Nigeria will be history. Adamawa Christian population constitute up to 40 to 50% of the state population. What makes the governor think he can remove the deputy who is The only Christian in the cabinet. If you are in the far north, then you will understand the level of marginalization Christian ethnic minorities are going through.

6 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by fairview: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
The generation of future leaders in this forum is disheartening.

Fayose, his deputy, commissioners and special assistants and advisers are all Christians.

Is PDP is here to christen the Ekiti or what
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Tareq1105: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Racoon:
Adamawa is another state the APC should consider lost. Gov.Jibrilla Bindow have lost the state with or without a christain deputy.

You're free to drop your Christian deputy.

Christians are not begging for position. Christians are surviving in most northern states without government patronage and position. Therefore, Adamawa won't be different.

Do whatever pleases you, we're not begging you.

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Engrmustyboss(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mtchwww lie lie
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by justy15: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
To think that Babale is the only Christian in Bindows cabinet is the height of bigotry n nepotism we are talking about but one thing is certain which that the Gov. Challenging the Christian populace to Field a Christian candidate if they think they have the strength is boastful n I want him to know that it is only God that that makes a man a Governor, he also determines who will see tmoro n what will happen in 2019
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Alva2018: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
This governor is confused
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Positivepoint(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

what made him a governor was because atiku became the vp just like namadi and yakowa in kaduna. CAN has succeeded in bringing religious divide by portraying Christians as victims when the killing is done by both from Christian and Muslims. i remember CAN was mute during the dabchi saga until one christain students was held by BH. WHY is CAN are silent about killings in birni gwari in kaduna and zamafar katisna etc. Since CAN has turn to use religion as a political tool i guess the muslims ve the right to respond accordingly. let see who will win.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Positivepoint(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari basically brings back religious sentiment back into this nation. God's judgement is upon you buhari. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

hmmm one will wonder whether CAN is another political party in nigeria. the so called CAN protesters where caught destroying political posters of buhari in yola. Thank God the muslims where matured that could ve turn into something else. who knows may be that was the aim to provoke and play victim.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by CioAngels(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari basically brings back religious sentiment back into this nation. God's judgement is upon you buhari. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Meaning what, how do you describe a man with bad intention to be a good man at same time? What he wants is that the fulani herdsmen should continue to kill none fulani.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Kennyfancy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up and don’t say things you don’t know
shut up,, u behaving like a child

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Boni Haruna became a Governor because of of Atikus religious tolerance a quality Buhari lacks
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by sarrki(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
asobo:
Keep quite Mr man, Hon Mijinyawa is the speaker and he is a Muslim. It's high time you stop commenting on things you know nothing about. Wawa kawai, you irritate me gosh

N gindiri was a Muslim too
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by ganye1: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
asobo:
He said former speaker, not the current speaker Mijinyawa. Mr James Barka, a Christian, the speaker, when Nyako was ousted by a court became the acting governor. Bala Ngilari, a Christian, nyako's deputy became a governor after his impeachment.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by idonhammer: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari, a wickedest man with satanic heart

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by asobo: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

N gindiri was a Muslim too
What is this confused being saying who is gindiri, maybe you wanted saying Gundiri. I insist keep shut because you know nothing about Adamawa politics Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by asobo: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
ganye1:

He said former speaker, not the current speaker Mijinyawa. Mr James Barka, a Christian, the speaker, when Nyako was ousted by a court became the acting governor. Bala Ngilari, a Christian, nyako's deputy became a governor after his impeachment.
Point of correction Umaru Fintiri was the speaker when Nyako was impeached. Please get your facts right.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by tiredoflife(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2018
OYAY:
What is the problem of CAN with political patronage? Is that the injunction given to them by our lord Jesus Christ? What happen to 'go ye to the world and preach the gospel' ? Do they want to be preaching the gospel at government house?

Did Mohammed give Muslims the injunction too
What happened to praying five times a day and minding their kettle
Do they want to scream allah wo akbak in govt house angry angry
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by profbayo: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up and don’t say things you don’t know
The guy must be on a codeine Diet...the fact that u t not speaking sense too is Buhari s fault abi?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by haaryobhami: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2018
asobo:
that sarrki guy is just a dullard dats trying to feel intelligent.
of all apc supporters in here,he his d dullest of all nd he prides himself in his ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by fabianjay101(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2018
OYAY:
What is the problem of CAN with political patronage? Is that the injunction given to them by our lord Jesus Christ? What happen to 'go ye to the world and preach the gospel' ? Do they want to be preaching the gospel at government house?
forget all this things that you're saying. see, let me tell you the plain truth, GOD help those who help themselves. GOD will not come down from heaven and fight your physical battle for you, I'm not talking about Adamawa state alone oooo, take a good look and observe what's happening in the middle belt and the way our so called security chiefs react to these killings then you will appreciate the little that CAN is doing because left for me they are not even doing half of what i personally expect from them.

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by kalu61(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2018
amaniro:
Sarrki always fighting a headless war. One day Buhari shall die. Bitter truth. We all will.
my guy
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Reader530(m): 2:15am On Aug 07, 2018
Positivepoint:

what made him a governor was because atiku became the vp just like namadi and yakowa in kaduna. CAN has succeeded in bringing religious divide by portraying Christians as victims when the killing is done by both from Christian and Muslims. i remember CAN was mute during the dabchi saga until one christain students was held by BH. WHY is CAN are silent about killings in birni gwari in kaduna and zamafar katisna etc. Since CAN has turn to use religion as a political tool i guess the muslims ve the right to respond accordingly. let see who will win.
You don't know Adamawa very well. Christians
are more than 50% in the state. We tested our popularity in 2007, Boni Haruna won, we tested in 2011, Goodluck won, we tested in 2015, ( with many Christian towns deserted by Boko Haram), yet Goodluck had more than 40% in the state. Besides, apart from Fulani Muslims, most people are mixed with Religion in the State; and they will vote massively for Christians. There has never been elected Christian governor in Nassarawa state but Goodluck won in 2015 in that state. Stupid governor. Taraba saime Yesu (Jesus Christ)

6 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by begwong: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2018
So the right to peaceful protest by CAN is now an affront to Islam abi? What about the actions of the Islamic wing of boko Haram in the country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by blacknp(m): 5:37am On Aug 07, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Pot calling kettle black,Hypocritical Bigot,you are no different from the CAN members the Governor is complaining about,Jesus referred to them as the Pharisees (Hypocrites). No critical argument you think just bringing in the President's name gives you some likes?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by justice2100: 5:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Who publishes things like this, why, what's the motive behind all this?
Am feeling bad, sad & sorry for my people, you can't say this without a verifiable source.
'Thumb Down'
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2018
tribalistseun:
Northerners and buhari have reduce APC to an islamic party with one ideology to kill christians

if muslims intention is to kill Christians I promise you there Won't be Christians left in this country, I promise you none.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by shedy03(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:

Where were u when boni became the gov of Adamawa?
Was there such division along religion and tribes then as there is now?
PDP has always been a national party that APC can never be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sabo Garba Forged Academic Certificate - Sahara Reporters / NASS Elections: Court Orders NASS Clerk, Others To Use Open Ballot System / Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.