Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 (20327 Views)

APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by shedy03(m): 6:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

if muslims intention is to kill Christians I promise you there Won't be Christians left in this country, I promise you none.

Really? Because Muslims have the license to kill, right?
Muntula, watch what you spill.

4 Likes

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by henrixx(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2018
He will woefully loose the election if the opposition pops out a Muslim/Christian contesrant
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Djinja: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari basically brings back religious sentiment back into this nation. God's judgement is upon you buhari. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
A good man cannot have bad intentions, Buhari is a bad man with bad intentions
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Chiedu4Trump: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari basically brings back religious sentiment back into this nation. God's judgement is upon you buhari. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

You lied.

Buhari na bad man with terrible intentions
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Ahmeduana(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Good weting?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2018
That is good
If a state has a Muslim minority and a Christian majority both the governor and the deputy will be Christians example plateau and benue
But if Muslims are the majority while Christians are the minority the governor will be Muslim and the deputy will be a Christian Example Kaduna and Gombe. So we can't take this anymore
2019 PMB NO SHAKING
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by amaniro: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
kalu61:
my guy
long time
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
shedy03:

Really? Because Muslims have the license to kill, right?
Muntula, watch what you spill.

Because they are more than Christians in terms of number and they are not afraid to die for their cause (their religion), imagine a Christian fellow wearing suicide vest to kill muslims. I think not in this life....
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Rowj: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2018
dem don come again ooooo, dem want use religion scatter us again, some mumu go dey happy dey post nonsense instead of facing reality if life, haaaa Nigerian watch oooo
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2018
fairview:
The generation of future leaders in this forum is disheartening.

Fayose, his deputy, commissioners and special assistants and advisers are all Christians.

Is PDP is here to christen the Ekiti or what

You are a fool.

Christian have come out and speak against what fayose did and even your useless mumuric threaten ekiti that time.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

if muslims intention is to kill Christians I promise you there Won't be Christians left in this country, I promise you none.

Lolz, because they will fold there hand and let you kill them right?

You Muslim think like a fool sometime.

So you think if your president Decide to killed all Christian, he will just come out one day ask tell you people to start your jihadist.

Mtcheew we all know what this government is up to.

Imaging over 200 Christian was killed in jos and no soldier was deployed there but fulani community was invaded and thousands of army was deployed. Ride on...

I hope when Christian start there own you people won't be here shouting humanity.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by glamorousbluice(f): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
OYAY:
What is the problem of CAN with political patronage? Is that the injunction given to them by our lord Jesus Christ? What happen to 'go ye to the world and preach the gospel' ? Do they want to be preaching the gospel at government house?
You said alot but said nothing Mr undecided
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Johnnwokolo: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
I am a Yoruba man, Christian Minister residing in Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.

The above article did not seek the responses of those involved, including the Deputy Governor and Mr Edgah Amos, and other Christians in the Cabinet. This type of journalism in UNETHICAL. Please sir, reports must always be balanced.

His Excellency, Deputy Governor Martins Babale is not the only Christian in the cabinet, this is a cruel lie. A list of the members of the cabinet will show you it comprises of Muslims, Christians , Male and Female.

I also believe that Bishop Mamga did not go to the press, that he was under pressure to cancel the demonstration. The Bishop is a good Christian and understands the importance of peace.

It is obvious with the number of youths on our streets in Nigeria, that any peaceful demonstration could turn violent in minutes. The demonstration in Jimeta on the 1st of August snowballed in wanton destruction of properties. Law abiding Christians were alarmed.

"SaharaReporters can further confirm that prominent Christian leaders in the state have been at odds with Bindow, accusing him of nepotism and sidelining Christians in the distribution of state resources and political appointments."

This is a cruel lie from the pit of hell. The Adamawa State Executive is a united family, with His Excellency Bindow as the Head and H.E Babale as the Deputy. The administration has treated everyone in the state equally, irrespective of ethnicity, language, religion or gender.

The present administration, irrespective of the proximity of the state, had maintained peace and security and it has resulted in rapid economic growth.

We as Christians must make sure we are not used as instruments of destruction by politicians. Deliberately bringing in religious tension at this time is unfair to the peace loving people of Adamawa State.

Prince Stephen Adetunji Adeoshun from stephen@solomonglobal.co.uk
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

Because they are more than Christians in terms of number and they are not afraid to die for their cause (their religion), imagine a Christian fellow wearing suicide vest to kill muslims. I think not in this life....

Lolz. I guess you dont forget that Christian owned the power to technological weapons, you think America will seat down and be looking while Muslim are killing Christians in Nigeria.

Well dont pray to see that time sha, but you will know that the suffering Palestine Muslim are facing will be a child play compare to what will happened to Nigeria Muslim. Mtcheew
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, because they will fold there hand and let you kill them right?

You Muslim think like a fool sometime.

So you think if your president Decide to killed all Christian, he will just come out one day ask tell you people to start your jihadist.

Mtcheew we all know what this government is up to.

Imaging over 200 Christian was killed in jos and no soldier was deployed there but fulani community was invaded and thousands of army was deployed. Ride on...

I hope when Christian start there own you people won't be here shouting humanity.

do I said a'm Muslim? am just living in muslims community and I know how they think. and how strong their heart is. killing or making them suffer do not frightens them. they are friendly and I pray you never encounter their extremists bcuz they are a living bomb.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz. I guess you dont forget that Christian owned the power to technological weapons, you think America will seat down and be looking while Muslim are killing Christians in Nigeria.

Well dont pray to see that time sha, but you will know that the suffering Palestine Muslim are facing will be a child play compare to what will happened to Nigeria Muslim. Mtcheew

do I said a'm Muslim? these people can endure eternity of torture and killing, they are what is called fearless. they know no fear if it comes to their religion, they can sacrifice their life over an insult against their prophet.

do you think Christians we can do that?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by farouk2much(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Drop am my guy...... Christians no get use.......... If una like vote PDP
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

do I said a'm Muslim? these people can endure eternity of torture and killing, they are what is called fearless. they know no fear if it comes to their religion, they can sacrifice their life over an insult against their prophet.

do you think Christians we can do that?

lolz, i guess you never see persecuted Christian community with a determined mind before.

Nothing Muslim fear more than the unity of Christian, they know what it mean and they know that Christians are like lion and a lamb.

Just pray that time didn't come.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

do I said a'm Muslim? am just living in muslims community and I know how they think. and how strong their heart is. killing or making them suffer do not frightens them. they are friendly and I pray you never encounter their extremists bcuz they are a living bomb.

Lolz, have encounter their extremist more than once, i guess you should visit kogi(igala land to be precise) you will know that there is one thing that they(Muslim terrorist) fear most which is Christian unity.

Forget about those thing you are saying, they are fearless because Christian never start given to them the same measure the are given to others.

I guess Palestine Muslim are no more Muslim or what?
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2018
farouk2much:
Drop am my guy...... Christians no get use.......... If una like vote PDP

Lolz, coming from a terrorist.

Well we are not useful to terrorist people. Lolz
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnwokolo:
I am a Yoruba man, Christian Minister residing in Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.

The above article did not seek the responses of those involved, including the Deputy Governor and Mr Edgah Amos, and other Christians in the Cabinet. This type of journalism in UNETHICAL. Please sir, reports must always be balanced.

His Excellency, Deputy Governor Martins Babale is not the only Christian in the cabinet, this is a cruel lie. A list of the members of the cabinet will show you it comprises of Muslims, Christians , Male and Female.

I also believe that Bishop Mamga did not go to the press, that he was under pressure to cancel the demonstration. The Bishop is a good Christian and understands the importance of peace.

It is obvious with the number of youths on our streets in Nigeria, that any peaceful demonstration could turn violent in minutes. The demonstration in Jimeta on the 1st of August snowballed in wanton destruction of properties. Law abiding Christians were alarmed.

"SaharaReporters can further confirm that prominent Christian leaders in the state have been at odds with Bindow, accusing him of nepotism and sidelining Christians in the distribution of state resources and political appointments."

This is a cruel lie from the pit of hell. The Adamawa State Executive is a united family, with His Excellency Bindow as the Head and H.E Babale as the Deputy. The administration has treated everyone in the state equally, irrespective of ethnicity, language, religion or gender.

The present administration, irrespective of the proximity of the state, had maintained peace and security and it has resulted in rapid economic growth.

We as Christians must make sure we are not used as instruments of destruction by politicians. Deliberately bringing in religious tension at this time is unfair to the peace loving people of Adamawa State.

Prince Stephen Adetunji Adeoshun from stephen@solomonglobal.co.uk

i guess you forget to tell your moslim brothers to stop making themselve available for political killing of there Christian brothers.

I dont know why you people reason like this. Had it been your Muslim brothers dont go about killing people will there be need for protest. Mtcheew
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

lolz, i guess you never see persecuted Christian community with a determined mind before.

Nothing Muslim fear more than the unity of Christian, they know what it mean and they know that Christians are like lion and a lamb.

Just pray that time didn't come.

I pray that time never come..

they have done us worst than you can ever imagined. ask people living in Potiskum Yobe State about 2011 general election

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Turantula(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

Last time your lots tried it with the Jews, you know how it panned out. We are waiting
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Croesuscrown: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2018
chronique:
wonderful. how about pdp fielding another muslim candidate with a christian deputy and CAN mobilizes them to vote for the pdp candidate? that would be checkmate. muslim votes to be split into 2,while christian votes go to pdp.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Croesuscrown: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2018
You're a political strategist!

chronique:
wonderful. how about pdp fielding another muslim candidate with a christian deputy and CAN mobilizes them to vote for the pdp candidate? that would be checkmate. muslim votes to be split into 2,while christian votes go to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by shedy03(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

Well, good for them. If u are one of them, thumps up to u. Otherwise, hallelujah to u.
Their religion afterall preaches that they kill, and they will get lada. While Christianity preaches against taking life that human being cannot create.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Asbaba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
shedy03:

Well, good for them. If u are one of them, thumps up to u. Otherwise, hallelujah to u.
Their religion afterall preaches that they kill, and they will get lada. While Christianity preaches against taking life that human being cannot create.

am not one of them. "vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adamawa is not a Muslim state as Christian has about 50% of the population and there are high level of religious tolerance in Yola.

The governor will lose woefully if he picks a Muslim as his deputy.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by biggy26: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Adamawa is another state the APC should consider lost. Gov.Jibrilla Bindow have lost the state with or without a christain deputy.
How do u know? Just asking.
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by Henitan24(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
so oga what exactly is your point? i thought you came back with common sense.

God will forgive you, this is too harsh baby. Let him air his views without being attack.

btw
thanks for everything, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by ganye1: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2018
asobo:
Point of correction Umaru Fintiri was the speaker when Nyako was impeached. Please get your facts right.
I said when Nyako was ousted by court. Nyako was ousted by court ruling and James Barka, the then speaker, became the acting governor. Nyako contested and won again before being impeached which led Fintiri becoming acting governor
Re: Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 by asobo: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2018
ganye1:

I said when Nyako was ousted by court. Nyako was ousted by court ruling and James Barka, the then speaker, became the acting governor. Nyako contested and won again before being impeached which led Fintiri becoming acting governor
I want to believe you are conversant with Adamawa politics from your name "ganye". The grievous mistake Bindow will do is to drop his deputy. As it stands now Fintiri will mercilessly beat Bindow if he emerges the PDP flag bearer. So he should tread with caution. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Salute Their Courage: Buhari Mourns Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists / Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.