Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) (6395 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by slap1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2010
Largerback's selection was not made independently, so I'm loling wit him. LOL!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by scoro99(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
E neva happen to u before? wey something go happen u go smile say

"God i don die, na me be ds?"

dats what happened in his case!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
That's not a smile, looks like a grimace
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
I ask why the heck do we have a white coach? undecided

What happened to Christain Chukwu and Siasia.

Here we go again, the days of white domination is back!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Adyman: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
@ Mama G.

You are right, what we need is consistency. Someone needs to be given a change to build the team over a period of time. The main problem with Nigeria football is NFA or is it NFF now? Anyway Lars will surely loose his job.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by tedbundy: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2010
"Oh boy, how the hell did i get to agree to coach these morons? And look at this monkey kicking at folks like this is a judo tourney! Oh well, at least he aint try to blow up the plane like his cousin in Detroit. . . Ah, plus I just remembered, I got a cool $1.3 million suskies laying in my account right now!!!!"
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 23, 2010
mama-gee:

I ask why the heck do we have a white coach? undecided

What happened to Christain Chukwu and Siasia.

Here we go again, the days of white domination is back!

So if he were black you think you have a chance of qualifying for the next round? Abi what's the logic behind this white/black thing when it's all about qualifying at the end of the day? One would think the issue here would be about how competent he is as a coach and not the color of his skin.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by dani1luv: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2010

grin
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2010
You get time sha. Anywaz, the dude in the 4th pix with the "yeeee" bubbles is fine mehn. damn, you sure he's Nigerian?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by dani1luv: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2010
`^^Stumbled on it while surfing the net. . and decided to post
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2010
A Nigerian coach would never smile in that situation.

Lagerback would never smile if that was his Swedish team.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Striker1(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2010
, there are some retards on here that think they know the A-Z on coaching, and can't seem to see how knowing ur players on a deeper level, say culturally and otherwise can influence their gameplay and help coaching !, u need to go and watch movies like invictus , maybe then you'll know this is not ur football manager you play on ur xbox after wanking !, someone's out of touch with Africa and Africans !
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by sayso: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2010
pictures are for real
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2010
To be honest, that smile doesnt suggest anything to me
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by wazobiang: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2010
abeg leave the man alone. d man is confused. e neva understand naija.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by otukpo(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2010
WHAT DO U PPLE WANT THE MAN TO DO?

U THINK EVRY SMILE IS FOR REAL?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

You get time sha. Anywaz, the dude in the 4th pix with the "yeeee" bubbles is fine mehn. damn, you sure he's Nigerian?

That's Osaze Odewingie. He's from Benin - Edo State. He's a half caste dou . .
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by duno: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2010
lol grin
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Greycells(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
adeclem:

photoshop!

Agree with you 100 per cent!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by GBT(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
KEITASPROHICALLY speaking LWKMDFH[img][/img] grin
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by skyndyp(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
That's how his face is naturally. I noticed he was 'smiling' y'day when Korea trashed us.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by crownjoke: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
Wat did u expect a foreign coach 4 dat matter.i don't blame him,dat smile is not even enough he suppose to be laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by chrisical(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
lmfao
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by CarlosVent(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
why wnt he smile shuld he cry?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by oyinda3(f): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
texazzpete:

There were several other dumb posts on the subject, i admit, but i had to pick one. I chose yours.

I can only see a few people reacting to his smile the way you did, so i don't know where you got 'most' from. This is a still frame, you don't know if it was transiting into a wry smile, a grimace or even a rueful smile. Making a mountain out of this (and discussing his suitability for the SE job from this) has to be the most silly thing i've heard all day.

plz show us the other frames or a video sef. then maybe i will change my mind.
till then, all i see on his face from the pic is a nervous smile. maybe it's a Swedish thing. because i can't picture a nigerian coach smiling like that after a player has received a red card.

ROSSIKE:

A Nigerian coach would never smile in that situation.

took the words out of my mouth.
maybe it's cultural difference. but very out of place nonetheless. lipsrsealed
I wonder how he connects with the team.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by oyinda3(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

hahahaha just like u gators

[img]http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2009/09/odemwingie.jpg[/img]
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by koolboi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
ITS JUST A PICTURE EFFECT

ALL OF YOU IN THIS FORUM DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTERS
ITS JUST A SYCHRONIZATION
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
adeclem:

photoshop!

G-reycells:

Agree with you 100 per cent!

go to Fifa.com, this photo was posted during the match by FIFA photographers, like all the photos they take during ALL matches.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by LULABY: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2010
[img]http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f15877%5fADsOw0MAATcfTCR77wt9bybbqk0&pid=2.13&fid=Inbox&inline=1[/img]
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Newest: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2010
I Love the smile jor!!, Nah u send dem msg?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Meristem: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
If I was Lagerback, I would smile too:
If I WAILED, of what USE would that be?
KAITA should be the one wailing here, not the innocent man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Tips Wit T&T @ 1.50 To 5 Odd / 400 Schools Set To Participate In 2017 Gtbank Lagos Principals Cup / London-2012: Basketball Coach, Bakare Resigns After Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.