Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (56424 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by pretimay: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
go treck again na idiot
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by atobs4real(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
mercenary:
Very good, dat serves him right
Waiting for your own actions to serve you right. Otii jeun
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by obviouscrab2109(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeele
undecided undecided
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
If you can trek across the Sahara, swim across the Mediterranean and the English channel you might just make it to London on time to meet Baba's doctor and probably fly presidential back....goodluck....this message will self destruct in five seconds....
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by zolajpower: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Olukat:

I don't mind having Euro/min though, ready with the offer letter?
You knew this and you allowed yourself to be eating up by ego? Oga you are fired shocked
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureteeboy:
My Birthday mate. grin Happy Birthday Bro
wow congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Mrexcell(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mrop:
Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari’s Inauguration Develops Legs Injury.

The man who trekked from Yola to Abuja to congratulate President Buhari over the 2015 election victory.

He is currently incapacitated and in need of help. Duduwalle is in Yola at the moment.

Gist From Praize News

Read more :: http://www.praizenews.com/man-who-trekked-from-yola-to-abuja-for-buharis-inauguration-develops-legs-injuryphoto/

This is a good lesson to sai barbarians.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
anyicash:
God bless ur new age..have fun and make sure you enjoy thisday.
thanks alot.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
fistonme:

HBD LLNP
thanks alot.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
fancy4eve:
happy earth strong dear
thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Liverpoolfc:
Happy birthday, may God give you wisdom and make llife worth living for you in Jesus name. Above all, i wish you God's grace and mercy.
as you took time to pray for me, may heaven hear you whenever you call. Scarcity will never reach your door post.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by dontbothermuch: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Whether he has a leg injury or not.

I just know he is up to something
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by HAH: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Emmanuel602:

Which school? Capital or Dubeli?
he started in GMMC 1990, I left 93 I was his senior, dubeli was created in 1990 , student from GMMC were drafted there as pioneers

Dudwalle did his primary school at capital as well
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by newoffer: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ashiwerey
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by mercenary: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2018
atobs4real:

Waiting for your own actions to serve you right. Otii jeun
Will you keep kwayet?... Unam ikot!
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2018
This guy was my senior in secondary school G.M.M.C yola....Duduwalle
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Joshwise1(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Indeed is stupidity is hereditary
Shey na only him waka come?
To every action there is equal n opposite reaction
Hope all those popularity he got #2015 and the money he received re still reserved somewhere?
So he should do the needful with it
Or better still trek back to Abuja n collect #Bahari another resources for his treatment then
Yeye !!!
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by atobs4real(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
mercenary:
Will you keep kwayet?... Unam ikot!
Unam ikot, you are lazy like fire....dash out once more olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.