Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos (30944 Views)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend / Nigerian Woman Falls Victim To Organ Harvesting Fraudsters In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by mysteryman2014: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
There is wisdom to learn in this tragedy. Don't let a small danger let you run into a fatal one.

Why not identify all hazards and remove them before we any casualty.
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by matti1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by Kaycee9242(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Frying pan to fire, d 2 options are same
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
alphaconde:
1001 ways to die
This is exactly what I had in mind.

Black people are really athletically gifted. What would prompt someone to go into a sprint from a scorpion when she could easily side-step out of its way?
It reminds me of when I saw a baby snake sun bathing at age 9, I took to my heels for no logical reason till I was at least 10 metres safe from harm. I came back with a stick some minutes later but it was long gone. All I originally needed to do was stay calm, find a stick then end its miserable life -- it was sleeping undisturbed to begin with, there was no need for me to run.
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by 1miccza: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
superlanny:
E no go better for that scorpion o, but our people to dey panic, scorpion wey i dey put on top rice dey chop.

Eheeeen how e be for mouth?

Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by Mekanus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
She just killed herself, why on earth should a grown up like that run from ordinary scorpion that she could easily kill, mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by marttol: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
youngest85:
Safe Journey
werey re o... shocked
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by KilmerRougeDon: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Village ppl I hail o. Una too much shocked
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by othniel1234: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
that will be the wotrd to ypour motrher when she die safe joruney bastard
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by Phyde: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
I usually see the smaller once in my surrounding sometimes. Any idea on how to get rid of them?
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by EMMYNENTLY: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
100 feet... May her soul rest in peace. I don go � �
Tho this deadly Scorpion of a thing walked down to where I was lieing down yesterday's night, I thank GOD it didn't sting me �
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by maryasmith(f): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
quickbookshelp1:
A right knowledge on how to manipulate icon bar can save your time & efforts and let you perform the tasks more efficiently. It is better to contact a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor support expert, who can help you with the best solutions as per your business needs. Quickbooks proadvisor Support

Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by franco3075q(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
youngest85:
Safe Journey
hmmmm
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by Rahulyadavseo: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rahul Yadav Digital Marketing SEO Social Media PPC Consultant ORM & Advertising Expert Agency From New Delhi India. Here is a list we compiled of some of the top famous Food Bloggers in Singapore. Singapore food blog
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by maheshkumar89: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
How? By calling the toll-free HP printer support number Canada 1-844-493-2638. When to Contact HP Support Canada? Although the chances are that your HP printer is going to serve you well for a long time, sometimes it might not provide you with the best possible printing performance.
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by cfaaccounting: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
How I do this thing. By the way, do you want to upgrade your business then try Quickbooks Support
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by parasbari7: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hey!
Thanks for sharing this information that was really a good piece of content.

[url]QuickBooks online Support[/url]
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by parasbari7: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hey!
Thanks for sharing this information that was really a good piece of content.

<p><a href="https://www.contactquickbooksonline.com/">QuickBooks Online Support</a></p>
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by parasbari7: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Hey!
Thanks for such informative content, that was really great. I have been checking out the content since long ,for me this was the best. For information regarding QuickBooks, check this out -

<p><a href="http://www.payrollquickbooks.net/phone-number/">QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number</a></p>
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by parasbari7: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Hey!
Thanks for such informative content, that was really great. I have been checking out the content since long ,for me this was the best. For information regarding QuickBooks, check this out -

<p><a href="https://www.quickbookspayrollonline.com/">QuickBooks Online Payroll Support </a></p>
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by parasbari7: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2019
As these days, QuickBooks have millions of users around the world. Intuit is regularly improving its features with their Services. If you face any such kind of issues and i need of help, then in this situation you can contact our Quickbooks Helpline Phone Number through our toll-free number 1844-442-0333.Avail QuickBooks Help +1 877-715-0222 to get rid of the QuickBooks errors whether it be technical or non-technical.Our toll-free Quickbooks Helpline Number is 24*7 hours available to help our Quickbooks customers. Our Support team focuses to fix every query or issues of the customers with 100 satisfaction.Reach our highly skilled experts at our QuickBooks Helpline Phone Number 1844-442-0333. They are so capable of providing top quality support, because of their regular training programmes which are done with the QuickBooks users.

http://www.quickbooks-help.net
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by geeksquadtech: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Geek squad have a team of more than 20,000 professional who are experts in all sorts of technology. They are certified with the best employer tag and can serve you with the best solution you require for your gadgets and appliances .
if you need any help you can be in touch with [url="https://geeksquadssupport.net/"]Geek Squad[/url] for further details.

Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by Olugbenga1234: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
sad sad smiley cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by garrysmith20202(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nice sum up thanks for sharing so valuable blog with us. If you have any issues with QuickBooks contact QuickBooks Support team instantly.
Re: Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos by joeingram008(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Call American Airlines Customer Service team to provide instant reservations at very additional price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.