Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (45648 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Rich South African lady Under Fire For Saying Money is not Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by damiloladuke: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2018
A rich South African man has taken to Facebook to narrate on how most ladies turn him down after showing up for dates in his truck rather than his expensive luxurious cars.

According to the man identified as Karabo John Moa, it has happened on three different occasions and it is just to show the materialistic nature of most women who will prefer you present yourself as a classic well-to-do individual.

He wrote:

Just Got Back From the Shortest Date I've Ever Been On
These Materialistic Ladies
They see you in a Merc
1st Date,I Go Pick Her up in one of My Bakkies instead of my Merc
I've Done it 3 Times now and all 3 times,Soon as I pull up at the gate,They Turn Around and Walk Away.
She Says to me "You Don't Take me Seriously ne " The Security Guard at her Complex Gate and I had a Good Laugh ...
All Three Occasions I probably would've paid the Bill,So I actually Saved money
I Ain't Saying She a Gold Digger but she ain't messing with no Broke Niggas
#StayWoke#TheyWillDribbleYou

A friend of his was even quick to point out that the truck is cleaner than most other guys' cars:

Lol yaz I don't get where the problem is... yi truck that's clean and the guy is clean, these woman would rather see a man that cant even make ends meet ngama vrrrpha than respect a nigga that hustles...

Whats wrong with dressing up and getting on a truck! Do you even know where he's taking you? Y'all dress up to get on mercs only to end up at some carwash/shisa nyama mos and not even complain! Basile abafazi nje

https://lailasnews.com/rich-south-african-man-shows-up-for-date-in-a-truck-lady-turns-him-down/

lalasticlala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by HotMario: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Go back home ojare

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by farano(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm even me sef fit fail this exam lipsrsealed grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
farano:
You and your other moderator did something I don't like. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
If it were Nigerian Ladies....dem go ask for transport fare before turning back.....

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by JasonScoolari: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
To see better girls dis days hard....Gold digging bitches don full everywhere like fake China phones.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2018
I don't mind the truck if he was dressed appropriately for a date. He looks like he came straight after work and he doesn't look like he'd smell very nice... I'm polite to a fault so I'd probably still go on the date and have a 'worst date' experience but I certainly wouldn't go on a second date... I'd put this in the experience box and move on unless he was able to turn things around and it was a great date, either way I'd give it a go and give him his chance.

modified I didn't read the op before commenting shocked

I guess my polite nature would've helped me pass the 'test' but I wouldn't be comfortable with his 'test' so I definitely wouldn't go on a second date! His 'test' would back fire because I don't like being tested! Who his money and cars epp, but himself grin

I believe in abundance and never scarcity so I don't watch other people's pockets tongue

15 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by ManBeast: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
He should also turn up with Dangote truck too, which lady will look at him with truck wey dem de use sale pure water. undecided

Even Biacan the village girl won't look at him.. cheesy grin cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Joelsblog(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2018
farano:

I call you all the time on my threads... You ignore entirely. I want you to know that Jesus loves you... Use what you have to help others... Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by ibroauthen(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2018
OK that's how them dey fail upandan Later them go dey go shiloh

3 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by columbus007(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
b.itches mayhem undecided
Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Those 3 women aren't representative of all women.

7 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Avedonn: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
I still don't understand what excites ladies about car. No mater how ugly someone is, so far he has a car ladies will always follow him like bee following nectar.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by nazablossom(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Their loss then.
Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Now that's whats up!

Ever seen the gold digger collection on Youtube?

You can relate... those girls don't waste time; they just turn their backs sharply like they weren't there for you. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
babe want a self made. if you no get money hide ur face.
Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
the dude does not look like someone that have a Benz.
Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by victorian(f): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
He's cute, his truck is neat. And it shows hes hardworking . Driving such truck no be beans.

I will definitely go on date with him. And if his character is good? Wow! I will be very happy!

Am I dating the truck? Abi the man behind the wheels.

Some girls sha.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Date only your class they won't hear. Is this man trying to tell me that there's no rich lady in his neighborhood that he can socialize with and date?

The earlier he realize that most broke ladies are materialistic the better for him.

These hoes ain't loyal .They only care about what you have to offer not your personality.

6 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Her lose!

1 Like

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Every other city we go . I see the same hoes

3 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Sirpaul(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
women and money ahrg

1 Like

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by HajimeSaito(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
farano:

Those pouting lips....

1 Like

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by HajimeSaito(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Quiescere:
Those 3 women aren't representative of all women.

Perhaps not all. But certainly a large number of women.

2 Likes

Re: Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.