Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection (12824 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by PossibleUN: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Ijaya123:

Why are you pained?

Do you really know the meaning of ambition?
Mr. Lecturer. Go and study your dictionary.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by tammie24: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Desperados in government
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Anegbettedude: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2018
craze people cheesy
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Blessed200016: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Biggest signing by APC
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by fascowilly(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:
when will the Youth Start Following this politicians with Stones.... instead we kip praising dem.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Albinoflash(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Only a true Nigerian will larment what apc/pdp are doing with this country right now.all this people supporting this evil i wonder what u stand to gain.my problem is dat man that call himself a pastor is he truely a man of God ?
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by fascowilly(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=inoki247 post=70054289]when will the Youth Start Following this politicians with Stones.... instead we kip praising dem. [/quote
You right my brother, this is what we are seeing today, I pity this country.

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by okoolori(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:
APC /PDP = FOOTBALL TEAMS

POLITICIANS = PLAYERS

NIGERIANS = SPECTATORS

Who now owned the club signing this bigger players
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Imunose(f): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Mtcheew

All these recycling politicians. Always looking out for personal benefits.
He may come back to PDP when he stops getting what he bargained just as the others have done so far.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Princess4ng(f): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
this my former governor ..... Na wa oooooooo
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by milemimi93(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:
when will the Youth Start Following this politicians with Stones.... instead we kip praising dem.
u can make the first move.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by milemimi93(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Princess4ng:

this my former governor ..... Na wa oooooooo
no condition is permnent
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
This generation of Nigerians, and, indeed the future generation, have no country other than Nigeria; we shall stay and salvage it together!

Continue the Good work baba
More youth has commited suicide under ur baba than any other president in Nigeria
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by kaykaymcb(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is like a game of chess

check out my logo designs via the link in my signature....my designs are fantastics
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by tsephanyah(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

More youth has commited suicide under ur baba than any other president in Nigeria
Suicide is a tragedy that occurs in all times and places. However, suicide rates vary around the world,

For most of the countries shown suicide rate data comes from the World Health Organization . The WHO's mortality database is based on reports from governmental agencies from different countries. Most of the WHO data thus comes from more developed countries.

For developing countries, numerous political, cultural, and religious hurdles make getting accurate information on suicide much more difficult .

We were able to find estimates for suicide rates for China and India, not contained in the WHO data set. A widely referenced 2011 AFP article reported a rate for China of about 22.2 deaths per 100,000 people , and a survey published in the Lancet in 2012 estimated a rate of about 22.0 deaths per 100,000 people in India.

Suicides are most prominent in Asia and Eastern Europe. Lithuania has the highest suicide rate among the countries for which we have data, with 28.6 suicide deaths per 100,000 people, followed closely by South Korea with 26.3 deaths per 100,000 people.

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Suicide is a tragedy that occurs in all times and places. However, suicide rates vary around the world,

For most of the countries shown suicide rate data comes from the World Health Organization . The WHO's mortality database is based on reports from governmental agencies from different countries. Most of the WHO data thus comes from more developed countries.

For developing countries, numerous political, cultural, and religious hurdles make getting accurate information on suicide much more difficult .

We were able to find estimates for suicide rates for China and India, not contained in the WHO data set. A widely referenced 2011 AFP article reported a rate for China of about 22.2 deaths per 100,000 people , and a survey published in the Lancet in 2012 estimated a rate of about 22.0 deaths per 100,000 people in India.

Suicides are most prominent in Asia and Eastern Europe. Lithuania has the highest suicide rate among the countries for which we have data, with 28.6 suicide deaths per 100,000 people, followed closely by South Korea with 26.3 deaths per 100,000 people.
For ur mind, you have made sense. Telling me what is happening in other countries
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by sadmoi18(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
This generation of Nigerians, and, indeed the future generation, have no country other than Nigeria; we shall stay and salvage it together!

Continue the Good work baba
sai baba ...nice write up dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Johntemmy(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
may God save us from all this drama.

get your hardwood planks at affordable price at your door step for your roofing. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Princess4ng(f): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
no condition is permnent

lol.......... na so i see am oooo
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by owunabastard: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
maestroferddi:
If they like, they should follow him to prison.

In the final analysis, Akpabio is on his own.

Akwa Ibom will remain PDP.
All these politicians use the same format, just like Peter Obi and Obiano. They will install their person, towards the end of first term, they will quarrel with their benefactor and the other person will change party and the circle continues.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by milemimi93(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.......... na so i see am oooo
Idem mfo?
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Princess4ng(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Idem mfo?

asong....I thank God
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by milemimi93(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Princess4ng:

asong....I thank God
ok ufan.song idem. Kom ufo.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Princess4ng(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
ok ufan.song idem. Kom ufo.

thanks dear
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by robinsonmfon(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Please my Father and my Lord, perfect my Canadian immigration plans, lift me up from where I am no
w, help me Lord, I know that nowhere is without their problem but it would definitely be better for me over there with your grace, and when I do get there bless me beyond words so I can help all my family to cross over. This I ask through Christ my Lord.

Amen grin
Amen

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by tolagbemi: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
How Akpabio's Defection Exposed Sheer Naivety & Insufferable Hypocrisy of Buharists

Chidiebere Nwobodo

It's no longer news that Sen. Godwill Akpabio has left the PDP for APC. As surprising and perverse the decision may be, as democrats, we don't have any option but to respect his fundamental right of association and expression, as enshrined in the constitution. I will not call Sen. Akpabio a "looter" simply because he left PDP for a fractured and demystified APC, exactly the stereotypical manner a Buharist would have reacted, had it been the opposite.

Those Buharists who have been threatening fire and fury against Senate president Bukola Saraki and his fellow defectors, are yet to raise their voices against this development. They have not told us again how "illegal" and "unprincipled" for a senator to abandon the party that brought him to office and transfer the mandate to his new party.

The human "rice" activist and legal face of APC, Femi Falana has maintained hypocritical silence, because this one favoured APC. The ugly LovePeddler and demented buffoon in the Villa called Lauretta Onochie, who has ridiculed the office of the president by her crude utterances, unbefitting of her office, is yet to "list the sins" of Sen. Akpabio, like she did against Saraki. Adams Oshiomhole had suddenly gone mute, and also suffered partial amnesia, that made him forgot that a senator "cannot take a crown that belongs a family to another", as he shamelessly stated against Saraki. The old nincompoop called Sen. Abdullahi Adamu is yet to disturb our peace again, on why "Akpabio must face the consequences of his wrong decision".

Like a moonlight story, scripted to reflect the world of fantasy, the "saintly" party called APC, condescended so low to the extent of coming to the dens of "looters" to woo one of its "gang" leaders, to join them in the "sanctuary of the righteous". What an irony! Sen. Akpabio has given his life (defection) to Christ (APC). He is a "new creature" (APC member) and old things (corruption charges), have all passed away! He has been baptised by John De Baptist (Bola Ahmed Tinubu), and has been given a new garment of "integrity" by no other person but custodian of it called Mohammadu Buhari.

By virtue of being "born again" (APC member), god of APC---President Buhari has redeemed Sen. Akpabio of all his sins and that of his forefathers. Ancestral curses have no hold on Sen. Akpabio again as a result of mark of holiness (broom), in front of his abode. Even his potential iniquities have all been forgiven in advance. PDP members have taken solace in their new found members, who came back from a wild goose chase in the wilderness, like the proverbial prodigal sons that wasted their fathers wealth.

The returnees confessed they thought that they were running from snakes in PDP, but ended up in the coven masked as the APC, where venomous Pythons, cobras, anacondas, scorpions and crocodiles were bitting and stinging each other to death. They realized that they went into unholy alliance with sadists, tyrants, ethno-religious bigots, death merchants and megalomaniacs, who believes so much in absolute power, not for the good of the country but persecution and oppression of political opponents cum critics.

Sen. Akpabio's defection has also exposed high level of political naivety, gullibility and unbelievable hypocrisy amongst APC e-rats. A club that lost its Ronaldos, Messis, Neymars, Bales, Mbappes, Modrics, etcetera, in a free transfer market to its main rival (PDP), has rolled out drums to celebrate the signing of Benzemas, Ighalos, Baloguns of this world, as if the club (APC) has won Champions league. They forgot that their new signings are exiting their old club (PDP), because they're afraid of competing for jerseys with the new world class players, with millions of fans across the globe. Only a club destined for relegation, will employ the services of an arrogant and tactless rabble-rouser like Adams Oshiomhole as its new coach, who sees himself as village headmaster that must flog his recalcitrant pupils into line, using razor-laced koboko.

Let me remind the APC that its out-of-form signings are good in missing goal-scoring chances, commiting penalties and conceding own-goals. Sen. Akpabio has never functioned in the full capacity as senate minority leader, Sen. Enyinna Abaribe has be performing that role instead. He has been more of Buhari's praise-singer than formidable opposition voice. He will perform better in his new club where hailing and sycophancy are means of livelihood and immunity against corruption charges. He doesn't have the mental fortitude and testicular strength for opposition politics. His strained relationship with his godson, Gov. Emmanuel Udom, is only a smokescreen being put up by Sen. Akpabio to return to his usual lifestyle of AGIP---Any Government In power.

Sharing is allowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Disguised Attempt To Regulate Social Media - NBA Threatens Action Over Twitter / Zulum: Opposition Parties Won't Win A Single Polling Unit In Borno State / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.