Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection (12820 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by thereturnoflucy(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2018
From his meeting with President Buhari in London to meeting Bola Tinubu in Abuja and the verified twitter handle of the APC now following him on Twitter, everything surely seems set for the defection of Senator Akpabio from PDP to APC later this week.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/apc-starts-following-senator-akpabio-on-twitter-ahead-of-his-defection/

2 Shares

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by dPriv: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2018
They are looking forward to having him.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by tsephanyah(f): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2018
This generation of Nigerians, and, indeed the future generation, have no country other than Nigeria; we shall stay and salvage it together!

Continue the Good work baba

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by inoki247: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2018
when will the Youth Start Following this politicians with Stones.... instead we kip praising dem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by naijaguy123456(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2018
APC /PDP = FOOTBALL TEAMS

POLITICIANS = PLAYERS

NIGERIANS = SPECTATORS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by saint047(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2018
This is not good for Democracy

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by PossibleUN: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Desperate party with no ambition

6 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by shedy03(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
May this plan be scattered insha-Allah.

2 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
pode
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Ijaya123: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
In the midst of all these, what we should be asking ourselves is that how do the command man benefit?

Unfortunately it is all about power and personal gain for the politicians.

It is grave stupidity supporting any of them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by JegaQuin: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Ipob miscreants will not like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Mayour11(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Now I see how desperate APC is. Somebody that can still stand tomorrow and say he's no more going. Remember Shehu Sani, upon his gragra

3 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Richy1999: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Good
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
grin angry shocked Like poles repel unlike poles attract.If you know you know.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by AntiZombie: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
nice one

he is on his own

if he thinks the 200B Naira loot he took from my state will go unpunished cause of his defection he is on a logn walk

anyway
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by frowland(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
okay
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Ijaya123: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
PossibleUN:
Desperate party with no ambition

Why are you pained?

Do you really know the meaning of ambition?

3 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Kclique: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by kaen1317: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Defection by duress

2 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by tstx(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Yawn .. Good morning Nairalanders

see my signature
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by LadyHeaven(f): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Please my Father and my Lord, perfect my Canadian immigration plans, lift me up from where I am now, help me Lord, I know that nowhere is without their problem but it would definitely be better for me over there with your grace, and when I do get there bless me beyond words so I can help all my family to cross over. This I ask through Christ my Lord.

Amen grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by maestroferddi: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
If they like, they should follow him to prison.

In the final analysis, Akpabio is on his own.

Akwa Ibom will remain PDP.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by martowskin1(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:
when will the Youth Start Following this politicians with Stones.... instead we kip praising dem.

when their sense start working.....
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by TheSpellChecker: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:

I think it will eventually happen when you learn to spell correctly and stop being a lazy youth.

Kip = 3 letters; wrong spelling.

Keep = 4 letters only; correct spelling.

Intellectual laziness is a very big problem amongst so many of our youths and that's one reason why it is so easy for our politicians to be deceiving the youths.

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by sureheaven(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
St. Godswill Akpabio u are welcome to the ruling party.

The defection really weakens PDP more than saraki weakens APC.
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Dem don send am friend request for 2go nahhhhhh abi op you no know?
Re: APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection by mycar: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
JegaQuin:
Ipob miscreants will not like this grin grin
When has ipob become a political party?
hmm, I don't think you are like this offline, even if you are, shame will not allow you act it in the open.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Senator Dickson Shares Food To Bayelsa Residents As Christmas/New Year Gifts / With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.