Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) (18700 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by PointZerom: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Myn.d44 lalast.iclala this is a PDP handle, he specializes on fake news and propaganda for the PDP. He copies his fake news from the PDP twitter handles. lets all be careful.

Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Season films grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Sufisunni:
This Ben Bruce is a just a fool. Look at how he talks, as if he has that unilateral power to revoke people' visa.

Painment! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 lalasticlala this is a PDP handle, he specializes on fake news and propaganda for the PDP. He copies his fake news from the PDP twitter handles. lets all be careful.

So the video is fake? grin grin

I now see that foolishness is synonymous to zombiesm.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Bizibi(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 lalasticlala this is a PDP handle, he specializes on fake news and propaganda for the PDP. He copies his fake news from the PDP twitter handles. lets all be careful.
hehehehehe,ehhh this episode pain you well well......

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
We warned Nigerians that APC is devilish and Buhary is tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Arkayn: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Sufisunni:
This Ben Bruce is a just a fool. Look at how he talks, as if he has that unilateral power to revoke people' visa.

Always talking nonsense but doesn’t get anything done. We need a complete break from the past. It is our only hope. SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a failure and he will keep failing.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:
Bruce iss funny. He think he is talking to idi0ts. Not that I care what is going on there though.
How can he say he will ban all police men there and their family from travelling to anywhere in the world? Even to Iran? Even Trump can't not to talk of paper weight senetor in a useless country like Nigeria..

APGA I know.

Na lie! You be zombie!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Tobyarab(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
This Ngeneukwuenu seems not be smart at all. Videographic evidence is before you and yet you call it fake. I blame nairalanders who bandy words with her. Her IQ level is insufficient. if you must support a cause, you have to be well informed about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Baroba(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
These idiots are inviting the military back, make Una continue..
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Na lie! You be zombie!

Does it matter?
Do you feed the zombie? NO
Did you build zombie house? NO
Did you buy car for the Zombie? NO
Did you pay zombie kids schl fees? NO

So what does it matter if I am zombie to you or NOT?

Funny, one IPOB die hard came to my house (Igbo Zombie house for goodness sake) asking for money to pay house rent!!
You all are soo soo petty..
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Where is propaganda when there is video evidence..

How do zombies reason?
So the video evidence suggested that they were planning to impeach Saraki and impose Akpabio as senate president as alleged by the PDP senators

Perhaps you might need to check your brain first!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Does it matter?
Do you feed the zombie? NO
Did you build zombie house? NO
Did you buy car for the Zombie? NO
Did you pay zombie kids schl fees? NO

So what does it matter if I am zombie to you or NOT?

Funny, one IPOB die hard came to my house (Igbo Zombie house for goodness sake) asking for money to pay house rent!!
You all are soo soo petty..

Stop claiming apga zombie! Enjoy d change u voted and stop denying ur party. Shame!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
I have noticed the current super mod on NAIRALAND is a strong PDP apologist, but I am not the one that creates thread to bash people in the position of authority.

Nonetheless, when is the account of a PDP senator who alleged that his colleague was kidnapped weeks ago without any substantiated evidence now front page worthy.

I believe NAIRALAND should wait for a proper editorial or newspaper report from a reputable news media before moving such a sensitive topic to the front page.

Otherwise NAIRALAND is simply aiding fake news.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

Lalasticlala please move this to front page as the news is genuine with video evidence. Thank you.

where is the connection , bruce was just twisting his tongues saying things he cannt do,, everyday we hear dss lay siege @NASS to stop pdp members but the only senators that would gain entrance @ the end of the 5mins siege would be the pdp senator, can anyone please compare the genuineness of tambuwal scenerio with all the videos pdp have been producing lately. news like these will still come up again before nex week ,,becos it seems to be the only thing that is puttin pdp in limelight
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Stop claiming apga zombie! Enjoy d change u voted and stop denying ur party. Shame!

If I don't stop claiming APGA what will you do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is how petty and shallow you guys are.
What makes you think am not enjoying the change? In your warped mind you think am regretting anything? I am NOT regretting any sh!t. Get that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
what did Bruce do for the people of Nigeria that the people of Nigeria should care what happens to him and his fellow senators?

I really do not care what happens to any of them PDp or APC. We are watching the movie as that is all they are to me entertainers. When they have finished their war, we will survey the battle field and see who is standing and who has fallen and we move on for the next movie.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Cocolatti(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Just as you specialized on fake news and propaganda for APC...pot calling kettle black
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by medube(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Let's take a walk down memory lane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SRsvk5vbkA
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by damola1: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
All of them are crooks. Akpabio is he not a pdp member.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by georgelilian154(f): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Sufisunni post=70055866]This Ben Bruce is a just a fool. Look at how he talks, as if he has that unilateral power to revoke people' visa.[/quote You are cow for calling senator Ben are fool. The coup have failed and will never succeed today or later, i wonder why a sensible person will support this government trying to cause havoc in the country by thinking of making their leadership by force.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
I feel no Pity or support for Saraki, Ortom and the other Repented Broom carrying Witches. They should Enjoy the 'change' they help to Foist upon us. I only fear for the future of this country.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

If I don't stop claiming APGA what will you do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is how petty and shallow you guys are.
What makes you think am not enjoying the change? In your warped mind you think am regretting anything? I am NOT regretting any sh!t. Get that into your skull.

Why will u regret? Shame no go gree u naa! cheesy

'Suffering n smiling'. grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Why will u regret? Shame no go gree u naa! cheesy

'Suffering n smiling'. grin grin

Hhahaha, me suffering and smiling? You'v got no idea dude.
From all indications, you are the one suffering and angry and that is a very combustible situation to be in!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Hhahaha, me suffering and smiling? You'v got no idea dude.
From all indications, you are the one suffering and angry and that is a very combustible situation to be in!

Trust me bruv, u do! grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Trust me bruv, u do! grin grin grin

Dude, I don't and if you are suffering as I can see from all indication, then send me your number, I add you on whatsapp. Pay me a visit to my home the next day and the rest will be history.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Dude, I don't and if you are suffering as I can see from all indication, then send me your number, I add you on whatsapp. Pay me a visit to my home the next day and the rest will be history.

I dont want to be kidnapped! Sorry, i'll pass. tongue grin grin
No be my head u go use do juju money.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

I dont want to be kidnapped! Sorry, i'll pass. tongue grin grin

Better.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Better.
kidnapping zombie!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

kidnapping zombie!

Hahaha, here we go again. e pain am.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by BlackBaron: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
I only pity Nigerians the most as these rogues are playing to the gallery while on full salaries.

Ben Murray is also the biggest twatt. If he ain't on twitter chatting shite, he's out here speaking gibberish.
The outside world is looking on in shame and disbelief at the charade right now. Idiots without ideology jumping from party to another for their selfish gains.

Saraki, Tinubu, Akpabio and Ben and others involved are scums of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.