Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (30245 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by gimmehear(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Articles
5 RUDE QUESTIONS TO ASK A LADY IN HER TWENTIES.
Posted on August 7, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)

Please don’t ask me rude questions!!

Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen are for some shit you don’t wanna practice in your twenties, the moment you clock twenty, everything changes.

You don’t wanna do a lot of things you used to love doing in the past.

At that moment, the twenties attitude is taken over.

Meanwhile Someone reading is saying, but not every one gets to behave like that in their twenties, but I’m writing about those ladies with purpose, those people who know that twenties are for achievement not playing.

I will be writing about questions which are rude to ask any lady in her twenties .

1. Have you broken up?

A lot of people don’t know that ladies in their twenties really find this question rude and irritating. We all have this set of friends who feels we ain’t supposed to stay in a relationship for a long time, so they keep asking if you have broken up with your boyfriend even when you are trying to put all your trust and love in the relationship to make sure it leads to a fruitful marriage.

The goal of every woman in her twenties is to finish school, get married, build good home, and raise good kids.

So asking them if they have broken up with their lovers is annoying and rude… They won’t tell you… Just watch their reaction the next time you ask.

2. Can we have a fling?

Honestly, years before twenties are for relationships that has no destination, once you are in your twenties, the last thing you want to do is having a fling.

Sorry, in case you don’t know what a fling is.

A fling is a casual relationship where people meet and have sex, then boom! The relationship is over.

Let me say it’s more like keeping friends with benefits attitude. Twenties ain’t for such shit.

3. Can we get drunk?

I remember when I was seventeen and my cousin came home all happy and he asked my sister if they could get drunk, my sister was about twenty then, she was in a serious relationship that ended in marriage.

She gave my cousin this very hurtful look that I felt so bad for him and I told him we could get drunk.

We did got drunk and later on I understood while my sister wasn’t ready for that shit… Ladies in their twenties are always trying to maintain a healthy personality since they might not really know who’s watching or studying them.

4. Let spend anyhow?

Before my sister clocked twenty, she always spend on me and buy things anyhow.

But the moment she clocked twenty, everything changed, she started acting like she’s got a lot of responsibilities to handle, it was then I understood the questions to spending anyhow, buying anything anytime would get her angry.

http://gimmehear.com/5-rude-questions-ask-lady-twenties/
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by nobisgod: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2018
knowledge and maturity walks hand in hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Lordbooster(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
True true no be growth be maturity sha...check our signature for some naija made18+ content...
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
6: can i fu*k u and ur friend 2nite?

3 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
6: can i fu*k u and ur friend 2nite?
WTF!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by sonsomegrigbo: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
My love for PMB is undiluted!

May God bless PMB

May God bless VPYO

May God bless FRN.

Bleep BIAFRA!

2 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by hisexcellency34: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
At 21, Why have your Olympus fallen so badly?

19 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by HypocriticalMod: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mtcheeew!
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by justifyme(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Are u a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by tstx(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
I will ask oo

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Ezeego1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Trash!

Nwoke m, jekpata ego!

3 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by stano2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
I opened this hoping to find something meaningful not knowing I was coming to see bullshit.

Which one is "let's spend", who the ask Dat kind of question to Nigeria girl unless you want ur savings to dissappear

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Made zero sense

6 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by lovethchioma(f): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is not the goal of every woman to finish school, get married and have children. Our lives are not all centered around just getting married.

For some of us it is to build a good career, have our own money and of course get married to the right person when the time comes.

I want to believe life is all about priority and we pursue things according to what's more important to us at the moment. and Priority differs for everyone.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is this what romance section has turned into?
Childish and useless posts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by GaggleNSwallow: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
There's only one question you dare not ask a lady in her mid twenties or early thirties:

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
My love for PMB is undiluted!

May God bless PMB

May God bless VPYO

May God bless FRN.

!

AMEN
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by milemimi93(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
gimmehear:

Articles

Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen are for some shit you don’t wanna practice in your twenties, the moment you clock twenty, everything changes.

Meanwhile Someone reading is saying, but not every one gets to behave like that in their twenties, but I’m writing about those ladies with purpose, those people who know that twenties are for achievement not playing.

I will be writing about questions which are rude to ask any lady in her twenties .

1. Have you broken up?

A lot of people don’t know that ladies in their twenties really find this question rude and irritating. We all have this set of friends who feels we ain’t supposed to stay in a relationship for a long time, so they keep asking if you have broken up with your boyfriend even when you are trying to put all your trust and love in the relationship to make sure it leads to a fruitful marriage.

The goal of every woman in her twenties is to finish school, get married, build good home, and raise good kids.

So asking them if they have broken up with their lovers is annoying and rude… They won’t tell you… Just watch their reaction the next time you ask.

2. Can we have a fling?

Honestly, years before twenties are for relationships that has no destination, once you are in your twenties, the last thing you want to do is having a fling.

A fling is a casual relationship where people meet and have sex, then boom! The relationship is over.

Let me say it’s more like keeping friends with benefits attitude. Twenties ain’t for such shit.

3. Can we get drunk?

I remember when I was seventeen and my cousin came home all happy and he asked my sister if they could get drunk, my sister was about twenty then, she was in a serious relationship that ended in marriage.

She gave my cousin this very hurtful look that I felt so bad for him and I told him we could get drunk.

We did got drunk and later on I understood while my sister wasn’t ready for that shit… Ladies in their twenties are always trying to maintain a healthy personality since they might not really know who’s watching or studying them.

4. Let spend anyhow?

But the moment she clocked twenty, everything changed, she started acting like she’s got a lot of responsibilities to handle, it was then I understood the questions to spending anyhow, buying anything anytime would get her angry.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

A lot of girls find this question rude and they will never tell you their real age.

7. ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

Specially in Nigeria, girls find this kind of question as a mockery question because they know that you know that they aren't virgins.

6 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by WEEDSDOM: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
d
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by AZeD1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
gimmehear:

Articles

1. Have you broken up?

The goal of some women. I have met women who don't want to get married/ have kids

2. Can we have a fling?

Says who?

3. Can we get drunk?

In your free time go to a hospital or old people's home and talk with them you will realize that life comes at you fast and hard. Have all the fun you want because one day you will die.

4. Let spend anyhow?

Your sister sounds like someone who lives to please others not herself, always concerned about other peoples opinion. Age is nothing but a number.

Age is nothing but a number. People should do what they are comfortable with and bear the consequences of their decision.

If having a fling is wrong at 20, then its wrong at 16
If getting drunk is wrong at 20, then its wrong at any age.

4 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by hi3: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
6. Is that your real breast?

7. Why is it so wide?

8. How many bf do you have?
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by HotMario: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
I actually thought the thread was worth opening

3 Likes

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by shomutuski(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
STFU Niccur..... No 2 issa Goal
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
gimmehear:

Articles

1. Have you broken up?

2. Can we have a fling?

3. Can we get drunk?

4. Let spend anyhow?

In Nigeria, most especially in respectable household, teenagers do not have "flings" even the oyinbo which you try so hard to copy don't exactly fucvk around during their teenage years only the irresponsible ones do. PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!

1 Like

Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by Tonymario58: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
gimmehear:

Articles

1. Have you broken up?

2. Can we have a fling?

3. Can we get drunk?

4. Let spend anyhow?

What happened after you got drunk with your cousin
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by dionysus7: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
how is "lets spend anyhow" a question? asking for sanity's sake
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by loverboys: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties by loverboys: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
true

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.