Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

How I Owned My Land With Just ₦120k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Owned My Land With Just ₦120k (247 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Owned My Land With Just ₦120k by kayodeobembeLTD: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING A TENANT?
Are you tired of being a tenant? Owning a house you can call yours shouldn’t be like climbing Mount Everest. Do you know you can become a landlord for as low as ₦120,000 close to the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki.
Kayode Obembe & Co Limited proudly presents to you Portview Estate and Victory Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are here to assist you, nothing stops you from owning your own property.
Visit our office today at;
Centro Mall Block 69A Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1 Lagos.
PHONE: 08188319335
Or visit our website;
www.kayodeobembeco.com.ng
Instagram: @kayodeobembeltd
Twitter: @kayodeobembeLTD
Facebook: @Kayodeobembecoltd
Re: How I Owned My Land With Just ₦120k by greatnaija01: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
it was IKORODU BEFORE now ITS LEKKI.....

Seee avoid all these scam people.

kayodeobembeLTD:
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING A TENANT?
Are you tired of being a tenant? Owning a house you can call yours shouldn’t be like climbing Mount Everest. Do you know you can become a landlord for as low as ₦120,000 close to the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki.
Kayode Obembe & Co Limited proudly presents to you Portview Estate and Victory Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are here to assist you, nothing stops you from owning your own property.
Visit our office today at;
Centro Mall Block 69A Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1 Lagos.
PHONE: 08188319335
Or visit our website;
www.kayodeobembeco.com.ng
Instagram: @kayodeobembeltd
Twitter: @kayodeobembeLTD
Facebook: @Kayodeobembecoltd

(1) (Reply)

Effective Car Vacuum Cleaner @ #3,500 / Land For Sale Ibeju Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Block Of Flats For Sale At Fagba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.