Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? (22047 Views)

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Different Types Of Land Documents / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by oliseh99: 4:46am On Dec 16, 2022
I lost my dad's land documents..and I want to sell it....how do retrieve it..
The land is registered..
Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Zonefree(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2022
oliseh99:
The land is registered..
Indirect way of nature trying to stop you from selling that land.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by oliseh99: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Indirect way of nature is trying to stop you from selling that land.
Lol
Update: When my father was alive he collected 2m loan from a bank with his landed property and completed the loan and he wanted a bigger loan the bank told him they won't accept landed property for a bigger loan then he brought his 2 buildings for 20 million loan which the landed property wasn't included in the 20milliin loan...My Late father requested for the landed property from the bank they refused to give him the landed property documents.. And now he is dead..We are now finding a way to retrieve it and sell it..
Any guide??

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Coinmamax: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmm

1 Share

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Are you sure you lost your dad's land documents? Or you want to sell your family land behind your siblings back?

254 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Hope88: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leave the land, I am the owner. where is your proof?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by sirblend: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
If omonile eventually lay hands on those documents..... Forget it....

O ti lor

6 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by babajideh: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Forget about selling the land and move on with something else… I come in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Stanweezy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just use the land for agriculture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wahala wear pants

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by dayleke: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol....

Your ancestors are against it....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Wickedfacts: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
oliseh99:
The land is registered..

Do you have a copy, picture or any record of the Title Registration number?
You can't sell it without a Letter of Administration

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by RestructureNig6: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
dayleke:
Lol....

Your ancestors are against it....

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go and build on it and stop the idea of selling your inheritance

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by playcharles(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Which one you don buy were you wan sell the one were the old man hustle buy. Carry your lazy ass go hustle

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Was your dad polygamous U wan sell am behind your stepfamily abi hahahah

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Manny21: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Apply to the land registry for certified true copies of the documents. A CTC has the same weight of admissibility in law with the original

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Mugihook: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hope88:
Leave the land, I am the owner. where is your proof?
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
sad gi to court/police asap.The earlier,the better
Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by YoungLionken(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Your village people are something else..

I'm not sure if those documents are truly lost, they're only missing (from your grip/sight). Or you want us to advise you on how to sell a family disputed land. Because, landed documents are not sweets or biscuits that can get lost easily..

Until I understand your motive behind the desperation, I will postpone the main methods of retrieval...

13 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
You can retrieve it from Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
This your story get k - leg

Since it your father’s property you need to prove your legal rights to it

Are you the only child/ what about your brothers
Is the land willed to you

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by greggng: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
oliseh99:
The land is registered..

I.am sorry to say this without apology ...you didn't lose the document ...is never in your care. The truth is that you are seeking advice on how to sell that property without the consent of your dad or those involved . My instinct tells me so ...it had never failed me . ..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by Lekwandoskii(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by owolabi5: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
CAR PAPERS
Re: I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance / Umar Abdullahi Resigns As Brains And Hammers MD After 8 Years / Help On C Of O Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.