Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (30599 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Deo1986(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
geometricaxis:

Let me say something, I like Buhari, I like Osinbajo. I think Buhari is one of the men of Integrity left in our public space. But integrity does not run a government. What was he doing when Saraki defied the party and became Senate president? He was warned this man is a snake, he reportedly said its none of his business. OBJ would never allow that to happen under his watch, OBJ would have taken him out before his powers and popularity and influence grew. DSS embarassed him during magu's confirmation yet no heads rolled. How can an agent of the executive be embarrasing the same executive? Much as I beleive PDP are a bunch of imbeciles, thugs, rogues ,uncouth and vile creatures and that while both parties are not saints, the worst of the worst tend to be with PDP. But Buhari has to take responsibility for not taking control of his govt. His govt has been largely inept. he cant keep blaming somebody or the other for the failings of govt, he is the president, this is his watch. We voted for a decisve man that we knew in 1983, this is not that Buhari.

I have no sympathies for the PDP but APC loyalists need to stop passing the buck
I have to admit that Buhari is dull in certain areas, perhaps he thinks everyone in APC tows his line of thinking, and that is why people like Amaechi and Tinubu are frustrated with him, had he listened to this men from the onset we wouldn't have had this dramas playing out. In any case he still has my vote and support, I expect you to vote for him too as he would sort out this issues for all conscientious Nigerians and for posterity.

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by slysteel: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless man always thinks and talks like the brainless Nnamdi Cownu...
Lauretta onochie and other BMC pigs are all junkies
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
bishopkay:

You with sense, counter all I said there and don't be a foolish bmc zombie without a brain who chooses to attack the messenger instead of the message.
senseless
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Deo1986:
I have to admit that Buhari is dull in certain areas, perhaps he thinks everyone in APC tows his line of thinking, and that is why people like Amaechi and Tinubu are frustrated with him, had he listened to this men from the onset we wouldn't have had this dramas playing out. In any case he still has my vote and support, I expect you to vote for him too as he would sort out this issues for all conscientious Nigerians and for posterity.

Am I not better sitting in my house, it's difficult to leave your house and queue all day to vote when the choice is for incompetence on one side and rogues and vagabonds on the other. At some point lesser of two evils is no longer a reason to leave my house and vote....especially when incompetence is narrowing the gap between them.

Buhari does not need my vote to win, unless APC make a serious blunder (like today if it indeed this was their handiwork), the demographics favour them in 2019.

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by eseflive234: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
krendo:
The kind of nonsense I hear on Nairaland sha

Lawal Daura from Buhari’s village and appointed by Buhari is now Saraki’s mole?

May God forgive all of you

shocked shocked shocked

My guy....In this Life there's no permanent Friend.....You are talking as if Lawal is Buhari's Brother.
Bros, Make I tell you, Blood Brothers dey kill their selves, some sef no dey see Eye to Eye.
Just take a look at P Square, Dem no split, and they are even twins sef.

My point here is This: In Politics, What comes First is Personal Interest, although you might argue. Who dey dey loyal these days??

My Aunty once told me that I should be careful in this Life, That a Lady can pretend for as long as possible, even years, just to get anything she really wants from you.

So Please, Get That, We are all Here to Learn, No Hate Speeches, God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dunkofia20:
So are you telling us that is Saraki that command Lawal Daura to Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days - You clapped, You said it is good to safeguard natural security.

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days- you embraced criminal Silence.

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye - You were happy.

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years - you said it was fine.

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election - Your joy knew no bound.

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released - You were happy.

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released - you clapped for him.

Lawal Daura invaded National Assembly - You hailed him.

LAWAL DAURA SACKED : you said its a welcome development, that he's an embarrassment to your Change Government.

Hell is not your portion, another portion is currently under construction for you, you can't make heaven. Apc failed today's impeachment. that is why they called for daura's head .

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by eseflive234: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
osazsky:
have u seen a father fighting his children

My Question to You is This: Let's even assume that Buhari ordered the Invasion. What I can't comprehend is why they will put masks on.
After all, when they were invading and breaking into those Judges' Houses (which was authorized by Buhari) they weren't wearing Masks.

I am not supporting sides, but Let me ask an Open Question:

If In Truth Buhari sent Them, I don't think they will put on masks, After all, The presidency would have accepted they ordered the Invasion, Just like they accepted that of those Judges.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hear what this man is saying, UK to expel Pa Buhari, are the said UK not the ones supporting Buhari on the ills his given to the none Fulani's?
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by eseflive234: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
geometricaxis:

Let me say something, I like Buhari, I like Osinbajo. I think Buhari is one of the men of Integrity left in our public space. But integrity does not run a government. What was he doing when Saraki defied the party and became Senate president? Whqat was he doing when Saraki conived with the opposition to install an opposition member as senate president? He was warned this man is a snake, he reportedly said its none of his business. Now you are complaining theyve not let you run the govt 8 months to election? OBJ would never allow that to happen under his watch, OBJ would have taken him out before his powers and popularity and influence grew. DSS embarassed him during magu's confirmation yet no heads rolled. How can an agent of the executive be embarrasing the same executive? Much as I beleive PDP are a bunch of imbeciles, thugs, rogues ,uncouth and vile creatures and that while both parties are not saints, the worst of the worst tend to be with PDP. But Buhari has to take responsibility for not taking control of his govt. His govt has been largely inept. he cant keep blaming somebody or the other for the failings of govt, he is the president, this is his watch. We voted for a decisve man that we knew in 1983, this is not that Buhari.

I have no sympathies for the PDP but APC loyalists need to stop passing the buck

God Bless you Bro for This. Do You take Beer? grin grin grin
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bikassava: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, you are right, he should just resign just as Goatluck Jonathieve resigned when he asked security operatives to lock the gate of the Assembly which forced Assembly members to jump over the gate when Goatluck wanted to illegally impeach Tambuwal. I think you need brain surgery.

i don't exchange word with zo,mbies
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
eseflive234:

My Question to You is This: Let's even assume that Buhari ordered the Invasion. What I can't comprehend is why they will put masks on.
After all, when they were invading and breaking into those Judges' Houses (which was authorized by Buhari) they weren't wearing Masks.

I am not supporting sides, but Let me ask an Open Question:

If In Truth Buhari sent Them, I don't think they will put on masks, After all, The presidency would have accepted they ordered the Invasion, Just like they accepted that of those Judges.
u are not informed,they have invaded nass twice and on both occasion they were on mask,ur master shld send dem to borno were they can wear mask so DAT boko harsm won't know dem,they shld b sent to fight d faceless gp not to intimidate get ur facts right,na who one go do bad they were mask, those guyss are bubu kidnapers not dss
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Deo1986(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
geometricaxis:

Am I not better sitting in my house, it's difficult to leave your house and queue all day to vote when the choice is for incompetence on one side and rogues and vagabonds on the other. At some point lesser of two evils is no longer a reason to leave my house and vote....especially when incompetence is narrowing the gap between them.

Buhari does not need my vote to win, unless APC make a serious blunder (like today if it indeed this was their handiwork), the demographics favour them in 2019.
If with all this brilliant write up from you, and you are still of the perception that your vote don't count, then something is wrong somewhere. Agreed elections in Nigeria are not fair but one has got to do the needful at least to fulfill all righteousness as it were, so I suggest you eschew that notion and vote your candidate come 2019.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by eseflive234: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
osazsky:
u are not informed,they have invaded nass twice and on both occasion they were on mask,ur master shld send dem to borno were they can wear mask so DAT boko harsm won't know dem,they shld b sent to fight d faceless gp not to intimidate get ur facts right,na who one go do bad they were mask, those guyss are bubu kidnapers not dss

Bro, I get your Point. Let me ask you a sincere Question, and Please, Be Honest.

Look at these two scenarios

(1) DSS Broke into Judges' Houses in the Middle of the Night (Dauri said He was ordered, while Buhari admitted He Authorized it)

(2) DSS causes Blockade at NASS (DSS said Order was From Above, He got sacked)

I know that Both of them are threats to Democracy, But are you not seeing what I'm Seeing?

While will I order you to invade NASS, and I sack you later on, It makes no sense at all

My Opinion though

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Deo1986:
If with all this brilliant write up from you, and you are still of the perception that your vote don't count, then something is wrong somewhere. Agreed elections in Nigeria are not fair but one has got to do the needful at least to fulfill all righteousness as it were, so I suggest you eschew that notion and vote your candidate come 2019.

Are you happy with the righteousness that your vote has delivered for you?

Your vote does not count, dont believe the hype. Statistically in Nigeria the vote of the middle class/elite makes no difference. The people that determine elections are almajiris, market women, bus drivers, agberos, farmers, area boys etc etc they out number us 10 to 1 and they are being paid to vote. The poor and the uneducated are the majority and easily influenced this is why education is not a priority for Nigerian govts. This is why people like Dino do what they do and get away with it, he knows that all of us pseaking English account for only 10% of his electorate, he doesnt need our votes. You may vote out of a sense of civic responsibility to make yourself feel good that you voted but dont kid yourself that your vote makes any difference. Ask any true statistician, the results will be the same whether there is high turnout or low turnout and whether you vote or not. So why would I leave the comfort of my house to vote when I am not inspired by the options and the system? Whether PDP or APC my life will not change, neither will the country, its only a question of which set of the elites will be eating for the next 4 years. Whoever is in govt will build roads in all zones. Are they not building roads in the Se, 2nd Niger bridge etc, did SE vote for buhari? Govt will do what govt does in their visionless incompetent way as they always do irrespective of who wins.

This is not a democracy, godfathers determine candidates at the party primary level, so voting is just an illusion especially when they are 2 sides of the same coin. In a true democracy, every single member of the party votes for the candidates, here we annoint candidates. It is a system designed never to produce the best candidates.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by kabillionaire(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
This make sense! walahi.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
eseflive234:

Bro, I get your Point. Let me ask you a sincere Question, and Please, Be Honest.

(1) DSS Broke into Judges' Houses in the Middle of the Night (Dauri said He was ordered, while Buhari admitted He Authorized it)

I know that Both of them are threats to Democracy, But are you not seeing what I'm Seeing?

While will I order you to invade NASS, and I sack you later on, It makes no sense at all

My Opinion though
I don't have time for logic,since ever since bubu entered they have become faceless dey should be sent to face d real faceless group in borno and Benue not sending them to intimidate civilians or sending 60,000 DSS to ekiti for election purpose. my brother life is sacred and precious. bubu swore an oath to defend d blood of every Nigerian not intimidate opposition bye bye I wan sleep
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by DanielPop(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
A Presido and his angels! lipsrsealed

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Joarams(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Meanwhile someone who headed the Petroleum Industry for as long as to corner $$$ in billions is there and has not been expelled. This man needs Pol 101 to understand how simple sovereignty works.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bendike: 2:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Incidentally it is Satan who causes divisions such as the one PDP represents and carries out. Playing ethnic and religious bigoted politics so the gullible souls like you can lap it up and dance to their tune.

I am a Christian and I believe in the Nigerian project regardless of who is in charge. He may be Muslim but I appreciate God who put him in charge of Nigeria for such a time as this.

This is the first time the rich and so called powerful are feeling the pinch and crying unlike other times.

They will cry more because all the resources and focus the masses lost must be returned to them as is already happening which is why corruption is now fighting back.

PMB would still continue after 2019 so get used to it
While i respect your opinion as you seem a legit person based on your above reply,
I disagree with you that anything can come out of PMB. His antecedents speaks for itself.
God forbid he continues after 2019 because the man will destroy this country and impoverish all within.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

Stop this na. There is no clear evidence that what he has in his hands is money. And even if it is money, there is no nexus—whether direct or circumstantial— between the operative and members of the PDP or even saraki himself. Your allegations will fall flat on it face in court without substantial supporting evidence. Why cant the APC and Presidency allow democratic forces to determine the Presidency of the Senate? Most of the actions of the APC are indefensible. I do not envy your job at all. Most of this gaffes cannot be spinned. Buhari is lucky that most of his supporters up North are illiterates. I am sick and tired of trying to get across too you.

We shall see. Sebi daura don begin sing? Tne truth go finally come out. These bunch of saboteurs will be tried for treason and put in prison for a life.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Gaekerete: 2:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Boss, well spoken, Buhari is a goat, he is known for coup plotting, he thinks evil at all time, I respect you, the pdp chair, you are a true Democrat.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by lohresloco: 3:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Honestly, your idiocy is appalling
Butterflyleo:
Buhari was not a part of this.

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

Saraki has planted moles in many places including the DSS.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

That mole is the DSS boss.

He acted based on instructions from Saraki and not the Presidency.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Oga Secondus, you know there is no hospital here so if UK expels Buhari, he will come back to die in Nigeria.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Cyoung4real(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.

my guess is not as bad as yours.
are you blind? is that not a phone.

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Awaja(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2018
The National Assembly should resume immediately ASAP & impeachment proceedings initiated against the tyrant.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by redsun(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2018
namet:
Oga Secondus, you know there is no hospital here so if UK expels Buhari, he will come back to die in Nigeria.

He deserves to die if he can not maintain a state of the act hospital in a resource rich country like nigeria to cater for his ailing health.

Africans are truly sores in the eyes of the world,courtesy of Tony Blair.

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Psoul(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So from the picture u showed here, the DSS official was bribed and he came to field with money given to him. Pls be more intelligent naa. If they were bribed it must have bn some days b4 the real action and not on d day of the action

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by ngoziamara: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Through his leadership, the PDP is now rebranded, with a more deepen democratic ideology...
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by DavictimIsDope(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
eseflive234:

My Opinion though

let me answer this,this nass attrocity exposed the judges issue and his other THREATS to democracy,if this plan didnt go south tell me if all these would have come to light..im not a political fighter and i come to read peoples notion on things affecting us as a nation but im very convinced,this is a well planned buhari strategy that went south..lawal is just a scapegoat and would be very well compensated,no further action would be taken on his case aside being dismissed from civil service.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by DavictimIsDope(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
you make alot of sense bro,#RESPECT
geometricaxis:

Are you happy with the righteousness that your vote has delivered for you?

Your vote does not count, dont believe the hype. Statistically in Nigeria the vote of the middle class/elite makes no difference. The people that determine elections are almajiris, market women, bus drivers, agberos, farmers, area boys etc etc they out number us 10 to 1 and they are being paid to vote. The poor and the uneducated are the majority and easily influenced this is why education is not a priority for Nigerian govts. This is why people like Dino do what they do and get away with it, he knows that all of us pseaking English account for only 10% of his electorate, he doesnt need our votes. You may vote out of a sense of civic responsibility to make yourself feel good that you voted but dont kid yourself that your vote makes any difference. Ask any true statistician, the results will be the same whether there is high turnout or low turnout and whether you vote or not. So why would I leave the comfort of my house to vote when I am not inspired by the options and the system? Whether PDP or APC my life will not change, neither will the country, its only a question of which set of the elites will be eating for the next 4 years. Whoever is in govt will build roads in all zones. Are they not building roads in the Se, 2nd Niger bridge etc, did SE vote for buhari? Govt will do what govt does in their visionless incompetent way as they always do irrespective of who wins.

This is not a democracy, godfathers determine candidates at the party primary level, so voting is just an illusion especially when they are 2 sides of the same coin. In a true democracy, every single member of the party votes for the candidates, here we annoint candidates. It is a system designed never to produce the best candidates.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Grayxme: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
This man is not qualified to be a leader in Nigeria, its only a Nigerian who is not patriotic that will call on the international body to come and expel his president, I wonder how he intend to rule a party that he is projecting to take over power from this government.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by comos: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, Daura, Ahmed Lawal & all the APC exco are the ones that plotted this coup.

Lawal Daura was only made a sacrificial lamb just to save their face.

Osibanjo can not say he is not aware of the plans by APC/DSS to impeached saraki when all the media houses are already aware.

1. Why did osibanjo have to wait till 12 noon before sacking daura,

2. why did Osibanjo did not order the DSS to leave the assembly immediatly as at 6.30 am when pictures where everywhere of how the DSS has blocked entrance to NASS.

3. It was only when the APC coup plotters could not come to NASS because of the tense situation having sense that the coup have failed, then Osibanjo quickly sack Daura just to save the face of the presidency.

4. Daura will surely be compensated later, forget about the fake sack

people should stop absolving Osibanjo he knew about the coup to impeach saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.