Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (30637 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bishopkay: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am not an emotional child such as you are so I use my head and have my very credible sources unlike you who feeds off propaganda on the internet.

It is public knowledge that the decision to sack Daura was taken at about 4am on Tuesday, and Osinbajo secured Buhari’s approval before making the decision public. Sources confirmed that Daura ordered Today’s DSS siege to the National Assembly in order to whip up public sentiments for Bukola Saraki, President of the Senate.

I don't do rumours I do facts.

Saraki has been a big problem to our democracy and you myopic bunch being as gullible as you are, would never see that.

Now that daura has been sacked, can you say Buhari was involved?

Would the one who sent you to do a job also sack you for doing your job?

He was sacked for working against the presidency and without the authorization of the president.

You suddenly seem to forget the police transmission IG was Also invited by Osibanjo, and the NASS siege also had the police in compliciity too and not only men of the DSS.

See as ylu are busy spewing useless analysis just to throw the man who's been your party's attack dog under the bus. When the man was busy invading judge's houses in gestapo style and felling doors of opposition members, he wasn't a mole of Saraki then, he was a good officer and friend of buhari.

Foolish BMC Wanting to feel important and connected! May the 30k blood money choke you there!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by zinizta: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Really lmao....

Now they would call the white man a supremacist but meanwhile they bow to them and lick their boots...

.....brown nosing UK
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Haggui: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a tyrant, he should be shackled and deported to the Hague

3 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
bluecircle470:

I won't be surprised if all the DSS guys used today are all militants and saraki criminal boys

I wouldn't be surprised too.

There was wild jubilation at DSS headquarters as daura was sacked.

He had it coming and even the junior staff knew.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Lordofthewest(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Olochi ko chidinma ni.. Wannabe yoruba
kristisking:
olochi olori buruku omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Deport that clueless tyrant back to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Akiika: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ignorant illiterate!!! Expel ko, banished ni.
Stupid okoro!

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by positivethought: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Eyaa. Go and expel him yourself na. cheesy

Guys, enjoy the reminders below. PDP can sha be very hypocritical. cheesy
so is that the change Apc promised by repeating n exercebating the mistakes of the past?,or what is the essence of this reminder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Croesuscrown:

Why promise "Change" when you know you will still continue with the old way?
Those of us who voted the admin in aren't complaining. Did they promise "YOU" the change? Why complaining? Did you complain when Jonathan did same? wink

3 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
bishopkay:

You suddenly seem to forget the police transmission IG was Also invited by Osibanjo, and the NASS siege also had the police in compliciity too and not only men of the DSS.

See as ylu are busy spewing useless analysis just to throw the man who's been your party's attack dog under the bus. When the man was busy invading judge's houses in gestapo style and felling doors of opposition members, he wasn't a mole of Saraki then, he was a good officer and friend of buhari.

Foolish BMC Wanting to feel important and connected! May the 30k blood money choke you there!

The police were not involved. If you saw police there then know they are attached to the senators and not a part of what went down.

This particular incident had no reason to occur in order to gain points for APC.

Senator tinubu was in rccg being anointed AP

Akpabio who they claimed was to be made the new SP was in Akwa ibom being received.

APC senators were nowhere near the NASS today.

Only PDP senators.

So who then wanted to carry out an impeachment? GHOSTS?

This was a well orchestrated plan by saraki in order to sell the president in a bad light to the international community.

See how quick secondus was to ask UK to kick buhari out ( as if they could)

Also see how quick saraki was to issue his own statement and his deliberate focus on the international community too.

Meanwhile secondus said about 2 days ago that he would prefer the military to take over than for buhari to win 2019.

This is their entire plan and script.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yeah! In his dreams.........

Bozo!

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by budusky05(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Desperation go kill PDP

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by nelson212(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let's see how it's gonna unfold....
Butterflyleo:
Buhari was not a part of this.

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

Saraki has planted moles in many places including the DSS.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

That mole is the DSS boss.

He acted based on instructions from Saraki and not the Presidency.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bishopkay: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My brother there has always been suspicions because someone keeps leaking information from the Presidency out and it shouldn't be so.

Only those close enough to the president like Daura could have access to such Privileged information.

Today's brazen act solved all the puzzles. Buhari takes no nonsense and be you family or not you cannot pose a threat to the nation.

Daura will be debriefed and then the whole of Nigeria would realise just how diabolical saraki is

Last I checked, it took a nation wide out cry for the dullard of daura to sack babachir grasscutter; he even had to write a letter to the NASS at a time which exonerated the grass gutter from the allegations leveled against him.

So much for not taking rubbish from friends and family and integrity grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My brother there has always been suspicions because someone keeps leaking information from the Presidency out and it shouldn't be so.

Only those close enough to the president like Daura could have access to such Privileged information.

Today's brazen act solved all the puzzles. Buhari takes no nonsense and be you family or not you cannot pose a threat to the nation.

Daura will be debriefed and then the whole of Nigeria would realise just how diabolical saraki is
so when the man was arresting the judges is the Saraki that is controlling the DSS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Mikora: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Government of liars, by liars, for liars and supported by liars. Buhari is a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Uwaiwe: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
All enemies of democracy will be humiliated one after the other. They fail to learn that power belong to the people. Back to Daura idiot. They used you and handcuff you finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Iamzik: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Eyaa. Go and expel him yourself na. cheesy

Guys, enjoy the reminders below. PDP can sha be very hypocritical. cheesy

This is the problem I have with APC supporters.
You said Jonathan was not doing well but you turn around to do worse than him and you are quick to compare yourselves to him. Of what use is the reminder headline you posted here?

If you said Buhari is better then why is he doing thesame or worse than what Jonathan did?

Logic has failed your lot. You should bury your head in shame if we are still reading such headlines from your political messiah.

Just two weeks ago police did this same drama at Benue state house of assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by everozone: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless man always thinks and talks like the brainless Nnamdi Cownu...
You are in bondage.It's high time you free yourself from this mental slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dunkofia20:
so when the man was arresting the judges is the Saraki that is controlling the DSS

Its obvious you have never heard of the term "double agent" before

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Bigblogman(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
I Just wish Nigerian Youths will be smart and wise enough to see the hidden dirty games being played by the crooks they all adore.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bestviewer: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes..he should be expelled

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by georgelilian154(f): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
UcheSecondus:
NASS siege: Secondus asks Uk to expel Buhari

.......says President hiding in Europe to plan evil against democracy

....salutes the courage of the VP in sacking

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has reacted angrily to the reported early morning siege on Tuesday preventing staff and law makers from gaining entrance to the National Assembly saying that United Kingdom should expel President Muhammadu who is hiding in that country to plan the undermining of democracy in the country.

The National Chairman said that Britain should not allow its environment be turned into a haven for anti democracy conspirators.

Prince Secondus said in a statement from his media office signed by Media Adviser, Ike Abonyi that the President left the country to UK for 10 days medical leave to enable the nefarious activities they lined out against democracy be executed in his absence.

He said that the final plan for the invasion of National Assembly was concretized when the minority leader Senator Godswill Akpabio visited the President in London at the weekend.

According to Prince Secondus the siege in National Assembly leaves no one doubt that President Muhammadu Buhari and his ruling APC are out to destroy this hard earned democracy all because they can no longer fit into it.

Secondus also salutes the courage of the Vice President in sacking the Director General of the DSS, Lawan Daura to show that Nigeria cannot be hijacked and ruled by cabals.

The National Chairman said that democrats all over the World do not need any further evidence to show that President Buhari and APC have suspended democracy and are now running a draconian administration.

"When an executive arm in a democratic setting muscles up other arms of government, the correct name for such administration is autocracy and dictatorship.

"Nigerians and international community have continuously watched this administration, harass and intimidate the legislature and Judiciary as well as others in opposition in their bid to create a dictatorial regime.

"All over the World, the parliament is the bastion of democracy and rule of law anybody not willing to alien himself to them is trying to create anarchy in the land.

Prince Secondus said that the actions of the security agencies this morning clearly shows a drowning man who is totally alienated from happenings around his environment and suddenly wants to survive when the ship is already wrecked.

The National Chairman then called on President Buhari to resign and pave way for the sustenance of democracy since it is now obvious that he has lost legitimacy to continue as an elected President.

Prince Secondus said that no amount of intimidation and harassment will deter lovers of democracy from pushing for the extinction of this wicked regime.

He noted that Nigerians passed through this route before in their struggle to restore democracy in this country and the will of the people and that of the almighty prevailed and this time cannot be an exception.

"We are aware that when a regime exhausts idea of what to do and loses the legitimacy that brought it to power, it could be dangerous like a bull in China shop but truth is that Nigeria will survive this regime and laugh last.

Finally, the PDP boss calls on the global democratic community to rein in President Buhari to allow other arms of government to operate and allow democracy and rule of law to prevail.

Signed

Ike Abonyi

SA media.
Buhari must leave for us to Enjoy the democracy we signed for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bishopkay: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The police were not involved. If you saw police there then know they are attached to the senators and not a part of what went down.

This particular incident had no reason to occur in order to gain points for APC.

Senator tinubu was in rccg being anointed AP

Akpabio who they claimed was to be made the new SP was in Akwa ibom being received.

APC senators were nowhere near the NASS today.

Only PDP senators.

So who then wanted to carry out an impeachment? GHOSTS?

This was a well orchestrated plan by saraki in order to sell the president in a bad light to the international community.

See how quick secondus was to ask UK to kick buhari out ( as if they could)

Also see how quick saraki was to issue his own statement and his deliberate focus on the international community too.

Meanwhile secondus said about 2 days ago that he would prefer the military to take over than for buhari to win 2019.

This is their entire plan and script.

Well you've obviously got your political attachments/sentiments which I obviously can't influence neither would be a part of, but this I've to say;

Anything to kick buhari from office is a yes for me! If They are been fed their own dose of propaganda which they used in riding to power then it's fair game!

After all its even better than the blood politics apc played prior to the 2015 elections where it was like they were happy with terrorist attacks on the nation. PDP hasn't played it up to that yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by habisolah: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by shadeze: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a big failure

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
bishopkay:

Well you've obviously got your political attachments/sentiments which I obviously can't influence neither would be a part of, but this I've to say;

Anything to kick buhari from office is a yes for me! If They are been fed their own dose of propaganda which they used in riding to power then it's fair game!

After all its even better than the blood politics apc played prior to the 2015 elections where it was like they were happy with terrorist attacks on the nation. PDP hasn't played it up to that yet!

In other words you cannot counter what I just posted.

Let me tell you again so as to help your gullibility levels to reduce.

Learn to stop being emotional and adopt an analytical approach to issues.

During this fabricated NASS invation the PDP senators were saying that APC senators were being allowed into the Senate through another door while they were not right?

The attached are the idiotic PDP senators when they entered NASS.

Where are the APC senators they claimed were being allowed into NASS?

Did they mention the name of even one? They cannot because there was no APC senator anywhere near NASS.

The attached picture are those APC senators?

They are playing on you and your gullible kind and you cannot even see it

6 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by babamadiba(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
it weakens my heart the more to think that the vice president did the sacking without the knowledge or a go ahead from the president. It shows how petty they are.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by ifartonyou: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
You just described yourself.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by jibs4lv(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
I just confirmed it now that this man no get sense at all grin , isn't that funny! UK should come and expel buhari grin cheesy very funny .

Stop drug , then no go hear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.