Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,148 members, 7,845,800 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up (29197 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by NWANICHODE: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
A
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by oshe11: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Iamgrey5(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:
I say this because while the pandemonium was going on this morning, APC senators gathered elsewhere (it is reported) and were being urged on (actually, aggressively goaded, according to the report) to put the signatures behind a Saraki impeachment.

From this morning's events as they unfolded to us, the public... we logocalize that whoever was behind this was trying to synchronise the two activities to occur at the same time.

i). The prevention of the PDP senators from being present,
ii). and the carrying out of impeachment proceedings on Saraki,

It a little bit of a stretch to ask us to believe that Saraki got the DSS to work for him this morning, and at the same time got Oshiomole and Buhari loyalists within the senate to actively fall in with the plan.

1) If the senators wanted to impeach Saraki, they could have done it in a few minutes and they could have done it easily on the senate floor before the PDP senators would have arrived. Remember it was alleged that they were in a meeting before the PDP senators arrived at the NASS, so why elsewhere?

2) The siege only lasted for five minutes, somehow middle-aged senators were able to overcome powerful DSS operatives who happened to be guarding nothing at the end of the day.

3) Bukola Saraki had the opportunity to postpone a meeting that he didn't want to have in the first place, the meeting the FG begged him to convene

4) What were the PDP senators doing on the senate floor as early as this morning during their recess, all PDP senators?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by dinggle: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
I swear Saraki is the HERO of this regime. The name "Saraki" is official a spirit name. If you plan against Saraki and you are lucky, you will fail, if you are unlucky you will die.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ivandragon: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol.

saying pmb has the most gullible supporters is an understatement.

daura was simply the fall guy for a legislative coup gone wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Mamman Duara, a cousin of Buhari, has been within Buhari's close circle of confidants and friends right before Saraki knew who Buhari is.
To say Daura was or is working for Saraki is to expose ones foolishness.

In any case, people who come up with that narrative, check their history: they "coincidentally" are the same ones that believed that Buhari was going to turn $1 into N1! Quite foolish people.
Just because they have been togtehr doesn't mean he won't betray him

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Christistruth00: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:
I say this because while the pandemonium was going on this morning, APC senators gathered elsewhere (it is reported) and were being urged on (actually, aggressively goaded, according to the report) to put the signatures behind a Saraki impeachment.

From this morning's events as they unfolded to us, the public... we logocalize that whoever was behind this was trying to synchronise the two activities to occur at the same time.

It a little bit of a stretch to ask us to believe that Saraki got the DSS to work for him this morning, and at the same time got Oshiomole and Buhari loyalists within the senate to actively fall in with the plan.

Saraki called for the removal of the Security Chiefs more than once

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by gasparpisciotta: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

Saraki is hitting his target (gullible brains) with precision. I have been saying it since last year that that Daura is a mole in Buhari's government for two years now. Remember, he bungled the confirmation of EFCC Chairman's appointment. Dont also forget he was behind the smuggling in of Maina from Dubai. I knew this day was coming... I only wished Buhari was smart enough to pick the glaring signal early enough until now that much damage has been done.
Gbam
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by IBBG(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
such claims is highly laugable and mere fables concocted for beer palour jist.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by RealityShot: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
ednut1:
In year 2050 nigeria go still dey like this. Beyond redemption
I reject that for Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be much better than you can even imagine now.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Racoon(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
BeingFrank:
When this same scenario played out in Benue state, to impeach Gov. Ortom, hope Saraki or PDP were behind it. APC should understand that this isn't 2015, where lies and propaganda won them votes. Everyone now knows APC and what they are capable of.
Abeg dont mind zombies that they have to use their brain for them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by thunderbabs: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sebi Buhari's govt thinks Nigerians re mumus na.... Buhari and hz Oshiomole crew did d rubbish dz morning and when it went south, they tot it will be cool to heap it on Saraki..

They re only making Saraki more famous and more fit for dt exec offx.with all dz oshiomole pranks

We don wise pass all dz local league Oshiomole and buhari dey play sad

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by madridsta007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
papiforreal:

Just because they have been togtehr doesn't mean he won't betray him

You do not know what is called the Katsina/Kaduna mafia.
It's in books, in old Tell magazines, etc.

When you read about a fraternity of close confidants who fraternize with themselves you will find out that attempting to exonerate Beau Harry, which is already foolish, is even more foolish.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by LANDLORD72: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is lawlessness and illegality the change we voted for? APC and Buhari what is the matter with this your government? Good luck Jonathan truly is a democratic while Buhari is an autocrat in civilian babariga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
RealityShot:
I reject that for Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be much better than you can even imagine now.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
what has buhari done to improve nigeria. Am sure u have less dan 10k in ur akkant right now

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Moukandjo: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:

Saraki convened a meeting for 12pm, what were the PDP senators doing at NASS by 5am for a meeting that was meant for only the leadership of NASS if not that they had something in mind? Saraki & the PDP clearly know that APC CANNOT impeach Saraki alone LEGALLY (they were never at the NASS today in the first place), so what was all the drama for if not that they'd planned some mischief?
They obviously orchestrated the siege so as to paint Buhari bad!
If you're discrediting this conspiracy claims just because Lawal Daura can't go against Buhari, his relative, how come the same Daura was against the president & supporting Saraki in the magu confirmation saga? Wasn't he supposed to have cleared Magu since Magu is his boss' only choice for EFCC chairman? Of course, we agree Buhari should have done the needful by removing Daura earlier as he goofed on that one.
But you be real Otondo for Naija politics if you think some underground closeness isn't possible between Saraki & Daura!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by babytoun: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

Saraki is hitting his target (gullible brains) with precision. I have been saying it since last year that that Daura is a mole in Buhari's government for two years now. Remember, he bungled the confirmation of EFCC Chairman's appointment. Dont also forget he was behind the smuggling in of Maina from Dubai. I knew this day was coming... I only wished Buhari was smart enough to pick the glaring signal early enough until now that much damage has been done.

It was Abba kyari that worked with Daura to give a Damning report on Magu....but again we need to ask...was the report not true?

Saraki had nothing to do with it ...they were acting on security report masterminded by Kyari.

One thing you guys don't understand is that there a many factions of GMB boys and sometimes they work against one another and the govt in general . leave saraki out of this .

4 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by FarahAideed: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

So you believe that thrash

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by RealityShot: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
ednut1:
what has buhari done to improve nigeria. Am sure u have less dan 10k in ur akkant right now
you are right

However, Buhari will not be the only president till 2050 so..

Just Jega...

#BuhariTill2023 #iStandWithBuhari

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by kenex4ever(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

this stale efcc excuse. So he hypnotised APC senators to fall in line with the plan, then saraki is the real MVP.

No wonder these guys are called zone Bs. They don't think

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Tonytonex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is It Saraki that is paying his salary?

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Moukandjo: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
babytoun:

It was Abba kyari that worked with Daura to give a Damning report on Magu....but again we need to ask...was the report not true?

Saraki had nothing to do with it ...they were acting on security report masterminded by Kyari.

One thing you guys don't understand is that there a many factions of GMB boys and sometimes they work against one another and the govt in general . leave saraki out of this .
What are you saying? DSS sent reports indicting Magu, the president's only choice, twice! Who's the DSS boss?
Is it Kyari or Daura?
Help yourself with this & don't misinform yourself!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/218403-exclusive-sss-submitted-two-contradictory-reports-efcc-boss-magu-senate.html
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by lawbabs: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you believe that thrash

It was my long term conspiracy theory, and then what played out sounded like what i have seen in a dajavu. Thats why i believe. You dont need to join me in my believe o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by GogetterMD(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Mamman Duara, a cousin of Buhari, has been within Buhari's close circle of confidants and friends right before Saraki knew who Buhari is.
To say Daura was or is working for Saraki is to expose ones foolishness. Daura retired from the SSS in 2013, having reached the statutory retirement age of 60 but was recalled by President Muhammadu Buhari to head the organisation on July 2, 2015.

We should remember this, before these BMC folks revisionise history and say it was an ordinary Senate President that recalled him!

In any case, people who come up with that narrative, check their history: they "coincidentally" are the same ones that believed that Buhari was going to turn $1 into N1! Quite foolish people.
Lawal Daura is one person, Mamman Daura is another person
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
The truth is some people are daft.
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
cmikel:
THE GOVERMENT HAS FOUND OUT ITS NOT WORKING THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SCAPE GOAT JUST TO COVER UP THE PLOT

EVEN THE POLICE WHICH THEY SAID REJECTED THE OFFER WAS SEEN IN THEIR NUMBERS IN THE PREMISIS

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Jax1: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
RealityShot:
am pretty sure you don't know the TRUTH.

Keep your inference to yourself...

Just Jega

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

Zombie, get lost u have no say.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by lawbabs: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
kenex4ever:
this stale efcc excuse. So he hypnotised APC senators to fall in line with the plan, then saraki is the real MVP.

No wonder these guys are called zone Bs. They don't think

We have information. We know how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how Saraki knew he would be linked with the offa robbery suspects ahead of time, We also know how senators got wind of critical information some of the happenings in the Presidency and also why damning report against Magu was sent to NASS without any briefing or recourse to the president.

You can be wallowing in your wailing and hatred. I don't have anything to gain from any of them anyway... I don waka

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ModsareChevres: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

Why didn't Buhari remove the mole in his govt
Are you okay

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ModsareChevres: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tonytonex:
Is It Saraki that is paying his salary?

Abeg help me ask them o.
I feel like flogging some people with koboko, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by lawbabs: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Why didn't Buhari remove the mole in his govt
Are you okay

You must think I am Buharist or his spokeperson. I shared my thought based on information i got and my existing conspiracy theory, and you are asking me a funny question. Are you ok?
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by linearity: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
jayfolarin:
Then you are obviously bad at maths! grin

PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

The Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency! Most very likely saraki

It was not the DSS that lay siege at Saraki and Ekweremadu’s residence, it was the Police...going by your assumption, the IGP must also be working for Saraki.

The administration just used Daura here as the fall man, he will handsomely be rewarded in retirement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.