Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. (6366 Views)

Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by michealchineke22(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
i caught my belovd gf sucking and handling her roomate . now i knw y she is not a cheating type. i need your advice

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by SUPERPACK: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
you are a lucky man, i dont mind my girlfriend cheating on a fellow girl, bt with a man na war oh.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by ozento: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
talk to her camly. lesbians hadly cheats. u neva can tell. u may eventualy win her fully to ur side. talkin frm experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by hisgrace090: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
She cheat not and may equally not be in need of you most of the time, its real.
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by chiommy123(f): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
na wa. op how i take happen
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by SarakiBukola: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
"All liars shall perish..."

It's a wonder that Joro Olumofin never perish

Abi the person wey talk the sentence in red na liar ?
cry

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
And u waka comot

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Jung(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
And u waka comot

May you live long for this question grin the guy deserves slap Allah.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by mezarddinny: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
ozento:
talk to her camly. lesbians hadly cheats. u neva can tell. u may eventualy win her fully to ur side. talkin frm experience.
lesbians are chronic cheats my brother.... lesbians are always stalking their partners online while looking for partners the same time

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Agboki: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
mezarddinny:
lesbians are chronic cheats my brother.... lesbians are always stalking their partners online while looking for partners the same time

Notin i no go hear.from experience I prefer 2 date lesbians 2 straight grls.no ask me y,because I no get strength 2 xplain.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
my brother MichaelGod you can liiiie
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by IamPlato(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018

Seriously If I Catch My Girl In Bed With Another girl, I Will Forgive Her In No Time. I Would Find It Funny but Will Caution Her. If She Does It Again Then I Will Get Angry and

Fvck Both Of Them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Estellar: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Agboki:

Notin i no go hear.from experience I prefer 2 date lesbians 2 straight grls.no ask me y,because I no get strength 2 xplain.
why? Abeg, small explanation
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Asbaba(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
my brother your girlfriend has a girlfriend, that means you have two girlfriends; D grin grin

go fvck them all and thank me later.; D

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
SUPERPACK:
you are a lucky man, i dont mind my girlfriend cheating on a fellow girl, bt with a man na war oh.
Another foolish idiotic man spotted! It never occurred to your cursed brain, that she is actually a lesbian milking you for all you are worth and you are just a rapist because she is never emotionally there for you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Agboki: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Estellar:
why? Abeg, small explanation

undecided undecided undecidedu b 1?If yes inbox me make we relate.
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:
my brother your girlfriend has a girlfriend, that means you have two girlfriends; D grin grin

go fvck them all and thank me later.; D
Fool!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Seriously If I Catch My Girl In Bed With Another girl, I Will Forgive Her In No Time. I Would Find It Funny but Will Caution Her. If She Does It Again Then I Will Get Angry and

Fvck Both Of Them
Fool!
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Agboki:

Men of nowadays are complete idiots! Who told you you are dating a lesbian? She is milking you, you are the ATM while she enjoys sex with her lesbian partner. You are the rotten fool who is sponsoring both of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by SUPERPACK: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another foolish idiotic man spotted! It never occurred to your cursed brain, that she is actually a lesbian milking you for all you are worth and you are just a rapist because she is never emotionally there for you.
thunder fire you and your 2 kilobyte brain, born by mistake, slowpoke, aturu na enweghi onye nche, onye nzuzu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Estellar: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Agboki:

undecided undecided undecidedu b 1?If yes inbox me make we relate.
lol.. answer question first
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Agboki: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Estellar:
lol.. answer question first

undecided undecided undecidedNo go sleep.
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Better with another chic than a dude
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
michealchineke22:
i caught my belovd gf sucking and handling her roomate . now i knw y she is not a cheating type. i need your advice

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
SUPERPACK:
thunder fire you and your 2 kilobyte brain, born by mistake, slowpoke, aturu na enweghi onye nche, onye nzuzu.
Foolish fool! Lesbian slave!
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Better with another chic than a dude
Your foolishness knows no bounds!
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by iDIGITAL1: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
some girls are naturally lesbos, while some detest it like wtf

#5000 IN 3 DAYS

With #1500 naira only, on your nairabet acc, i will give you ordinary 1.6 Odds to play daily, in 3 days, it will
be #6100 Naira...Won 6 days in a row...whatsapp me on - 0.7.0.1.3.7.8.2.8.5.5
Re: I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Your foolishness knows no bounds!
Are you insane? WTF is your problem? Gtfoh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Her Husband's Sidechick Accident (photo) / Scandal:Nigerian Ladies Caught In London Inside Taxi Having Sex With Driver / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.