Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home (4220 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
There's this olosho i saw on the street few months back when i saw i liked her, i decided to see if i could change her because she told me she was forced into prostitution after her parents were unable to pay her school fees during her final year and she beg her uncles no one wanted to help so on her way back from one of the uncles house a man saw her gave a lift and offered to help only on one condition
i told her i like her but before i get serious with her she has to stop prostituting she laughed it off, after some weeks of thinking she agreed to stop and we relocated down to Enugu now i'm thinking of marrying her but i always feel insecure leaving her at home
"Please help am i making the right choice our wedding is two weeks from now My Head say NO my Heart is saying YES"
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
What help do you need? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by PamaB(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice Story bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
OP has deactivated.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Headlesschicken(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
undecided Thought u wia d one that was talking bout wanting to die d oda day,bout being broke n all that,n now u wanna marry olosho,seems u really wanna die young..

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by SUPERPACK: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
There's this olosho i saw on the street few months back when i saw i liked her, i decided to see if i could change her because she told me she was forced into prostitution after her parents were unable to pay her school fees during her final year and she beg her uncles no one wanted to help so on her way back from one of the uncles house a man saw her gave a lift and offered to help only on one condition
i told her i like her but before i get serious with her she has to stop prostituting she laughed it off, after some weeks of thinking she agreed to stop and we relocated down to Enugu now i'm thinking of marrying her but i always feel insecure leaving her at home
"Please help am i making the right choice our wedding is two weeks from now My Head say NO my Heart is saying YES"
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by saBiggy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Do the wedding first. U will come back and answer your question. grin
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by egopersonified(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
that 'men should not last for more than ten minutes or they become useless' thread was for you
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by bjayx: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Marry her
She's the love of Ur life ooo
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Donjazzy12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
another foolish man!
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Among single ladies, you decide to settle down with a prostitute just because has nice features/beautiful.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Go and carry your cross
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by rainmaker12(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2018
You've saved a soul, that is enough. 49,000 more to go
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by BluntBoy(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP has deactivated.
smh

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Next2Bezee(m): 2:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Never let your heart run away with your head.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by AeroplaneApple: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP has deactivated.
Uyailncomparabl
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Philipmighty(m): 3:24am On Aug 08, 2018
marry her and come and testify ur testimony... thank me later,wat are frnds for
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by mgtow: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP has deactivated.

Hahaha why are we always meeting on threads where OP deactivates? I'm starting to suspect you o...
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

smh

What's it? Hmm? smiley
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
Uyailncomparabl

What's it? Hmm? smiley

You who insulted me and my whole family. I remember you. What do you want?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2018
My broda,u better remove monkey hand 4rm d pot,na wey u never put plenty ingredients...b4 e go turn human being hand.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
mgtow:

Hahaha why are we always meeting on threads where OP deactivates? I'm starting to suspect you o...

cheesy Yes. That's true. I remember you. Don't mind the OP. He's a chicken. Just two comments and he had to deactivate.

smiley (MGTOW); who gave you the insight into 'Men going their own way'? I don't like the idea.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
donbachi:
My broda,u better remove monkey hand 4rm d pot,na wey u never put plenty ingredients...b4 e go turn human being hand.

You people keep commenting. Can't you see he has deactivated?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by aorseer: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2018
@OP how did you do it? You are the only person I can't check your profile on nairaland
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by grafixdon: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2018
I don't think your brain is functioning well bro. Why olosho? There are millions of decent girls you can choose from, why prostitute? Even the so call decent girls cannot be trusted let alone olosho. Kai

The marriage will not last because there won't be trust, and trust is the pillar of marriage.
You'll likely die young.
She'll go back to her vomit.
She'll always demand for material things and if you failed to give her, she will remain you on how she was making her money before she met you.

Never married olosho.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nightmareo07: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2018
undecided
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
aorseer:
@OP how did you do it? You are the only person I can't check your profile on nairaland

Oga, he has deactivated. That's what it means when it shows 'nobody'.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by loverboys: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2018
bjayx:
Marry her
She's the love of Ur life ooo
grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by aorseer: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oga, he has deactivated. That's what it means when it shows 'nobody'.
Thank you Ma, I have wondered who this mysterious nobody was.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Born Holding Contraceptive Coil His Mum Used To Avoid Pregnancy (Photos) / 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.