Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election (24645 Views)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by alexola20(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2018
namet:
He should be arrested for vandalism of public property. The funds he used to build it was not his money. It was the people's money. Consequently, the idiot should be arrested and jailed.

Alternatively, if the community can lay hands on him, they should kill him and his entire family, to send a strong message that the people of the continent are tired of "dumb-down" leaders.

This is how the black man behaves, which is sad and highly disgraceful. But these idiots are the ones quick to send their children to white people's country to enjoy their schools and hospitals. Do white people build and then destroy because they lost elections?

Being black is increasingly becoming a nuisance to the world and a mistake by God!

Every continent has developed. We are still in the mud.

I'm tired.

I tell you!

it's like the black man is under a serious curse undecided

wicked heart, dull brain

For a black man to succeed in this world, he must distance himself from people like these
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Malawian:

How many have you sank for the public with your own money? like the guy said, even public water corporation is not free.

The guy has a point. that is how people take your generosity for granted and even begin to think it is their own rights.

I let people charge their phones in my shop for free because there is never lights in this area, when they started abusing the privilege by bringing in all manner of equipment to also charge, I had to stop that charity as it was affecting my gen which usually trips off, now some of the people who have been enjoying free charging in my shop will see me and not even bother to acknowledge my presence simply because they are not charging stuff anymore.

Let them go and find water somewhere else. was it not the same thing when we had it good with Jonathan, but decided to vote Buhari for whatever it was I still don't know yet.

I was enjoying your comment until I read the bolded part. Jonathan was a mistake to many of us. You can buy presidential form for him again.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Ugosample(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
he built it with his money and gave it to the public. So that makes it public property undecided.well thats why we have insane societies in this continent as a whole undecided.

If we are to dig on his source of wealth it will still trace back to public funds.You and I know someone as self centered like this will never use his personal money to help other people.

yea
indeed
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Just imagine his mentality!!

He is the same as Fayose that reversed back the #3,000 alert he paid to the civil servant on the eve of the election 2 days after he lost!

Shameless politicians! cheesy wink grin
this man own still fair, he did for 10 to 20 years, not months before election
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Omoh their craze pass Nigeria own o! cheesy That's what happens when you expects something in return for your generosity. If you must give do so without strings attached and you will live a much happier life.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Caseless: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

SHARP SHARP my brother! cheesy
Lol cheesy wink
grin grin

He's a Useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin

He's a Useless man.
No mind the loser grin cheesy
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:
black man with black reasoning. ...

"...Or are we all just cursed to be street thugs?
'Cause being black hurts..." - Tupac
Diamond360:
This kinda bullshit can only happen in Africa
Mekanus:
Africa always taking the world 100 years backwards
Sirmi24:
African leaders are too dumb, just look at his primary2 behavior
luckysmills:
Africa why na?
Suko110:
Can africa ever disappoint in strange doings? I just don't get it , our human nature is far gone . End time minister . To d minister .......
kindnyce:
Africa my Africa.
See the type of leaders we are faced with.
namet:

Being black is increasingly becoming a nuisance to the world and a mistake by God!

I'm tired.

You guys should stop insulting your race, there is no new thing under the sun that hasn't been done by other races. Go through the Google, what you will come across will surprise many of you and it has nothing to do with Africans. I just felt the need to educate you all.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2018
If his opponent wants to finish him up politically, it's very easy.
Just go and replace every of the boreholes destroyed and see how the people will have an eternal disdain for him.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by LharryVee(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Lmao... Ehn tori Olorun... I swear being an African issa scam.... This crazy is just one of the things that keep us going....
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Caseless: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

No mind the loser grin cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:
If his opponent wants to finish him up politically, it's very easy.
Just go and replace every of the boreholes destroyed and see how the people will have an eternal disdain for him.
you will make a good SSA cool
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Originalsly: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2018
namet:
He should be arrested for vandalism of public property. The funds he used to build it was not his money. It was the people's money. Consequently, the idiot should be arrested and jailed.

Alternatively, if the community can lay hands on him, they should kill him and his entire family, to send a strong message that the people of the continent are tired of "dumb-down" leaders.

This is how the black man behaves, which is sad and highly disgraceful. But these idiots are the ones quick to send their children to white people's country to enjoy their schools and hospitals. Do white people build and then destroy because they lost elections?

I'm tired.

When you want to condemn the Black man...look in the mirror. Did you read the article before running off your mouth? If you did ...then you must have a slime coated brain that nothing stuck or you have a very short memory span. It is Blacks who behave like you...sad and disgraceful ....idiots like you...that are increasingly becoming a nuisance to the world. Didn't you read he spent his own money?....and the borehole were on his personal property?...yet dumb dumb you be up in here shouting he and his family should be killed. You are the one that need to be killed....one less idiot for the Black race to be ashamed of.

@,topic. Making potable water available for the residence was a very good thing to do...no doubt...but seems in his mind he has to do nothing more to remain in power...and that's what he did...nothing more...or why would they vote him out? It is now for the newly elected to provide the very residence with water...that is a must...before moving on to fulfill campaign promises.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Isgod1111: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Once you've been rejected by the people, no amount of last minute generosity can save you from your imminent defeat at the polls. From his actions, one can easily figure out that he had no good intentions for the people.

Same fate awaits Buhari and his gang of thieves come 2019. If you like, build sky-scrappers overnight, if you like, increase minimum wage to N100,000. We will still vote you out. Buhari will be given the "Uganda treatment" come 2019. Insha Allah.
you and your wailers will be the first set of Nigerians to congratulate Pmb in 2019. my guy election is not won online. Get your PVC ready before 2109.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Dex4(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Did this idiot just say HIS MONEY?

For his info, the money he's being paid is the money collected from the people whose rightful borehole he just dismantled.

We are just crazy on this continent!
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Malawian(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Mklancee:

I already have one at my house and I allow every one to fetch from it.
so you are saying that since Nigerians voted against Jonathan he should destroy all the project he did with his money
Oya wait until you stop them from fetching for free and then come back with your testimony. Also,why did you sink the borehole inside your property? why didn't you sink it outside?
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Malawian:

Oya wait until you stop them from fetching for free and then come back with your testimony. Also,why did you sink the borehole inside your property? why didn't you sink it outside?
I am a private citizen .
the man has been mp for 10 years before he was thrown out and now he is trying to come back by destroying the projects he did when he was in office
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Shegzdave: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2018
He jus destroy his good name...Wah a pity dat he has destroy d future of his children partially embarassed
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Malawian(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Mklancee:

I am a private citizen .
the man has been mp for 10 years before he was thrown out and now he is trying to come back by destroying the projects he did when he was in office
excerpts

Patrick Okumu-Ringa, ........ has dismantled all the boreholes he had sunk that have been supplying water to residents for the past twenty years.

Okumu-Ringa, who is said to own huge chunks of land in the municipality, had about 10 boreholes drilled in different wards.

The former public service state minister accused the area residents of abusing his generosity

For close to 10 years, Okumu-Ringa was Padyere County MP,

He, however, said at an appropriate time, he would reconcile with residents and assemble the boreholes. ; “I am hurt, but I will reconcile with them. However, for now, let them look for water elsewhere. Our people are not appreciative.
I have educated so many children, but all they tell me is I have done nothing,” he said.

Okumu-Ringa said the Government should instead pay him for supplying free water to citizens.

“I don’t think the Government should be offended. I used my money to sink the boreholes, and in any case, even National Water and Sewerage Corporation doesn’t supply free water.

Those Boreholes have there for more than 20 years,while he has been a public servant for just a little over 10 years.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by justtoodark: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
wickedness....
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by xtervaganza(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
E pepper this one gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by ShawtCake(f): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by romenna: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2018
evil man.
May God take ur life d very next minute u disobey him.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by princegeo(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2018
You for delete yourself too from Uganda .... Oga borehole sinker

Dead
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Malawian:

excerpts

Patrick Okumu-Ringa, ........ has dismantled all the boreholes he had sunk that have been supplying water to residents for the past twenty years.

Okumu-Ringa, who is said to own huge chunks of land in the municipality, had about 10 boreholes drilled in different wards.

The former public service state minister accused the area residents of abusing his generosity

For close to 10 years, Okumu-Ringa was Padyere County MP,

He, however, said at an appropriate time, he would reconcile with residents and assemble the boreholes. ; “I am hurt, but I will reconcile with them. However, for now, let them look for water elsewhere. Our people are not appreciative.
I have educated so many children, but all they tell me is I have done nothing,” he said.

Okumu-Ringa said the Government should instead pay him for supplying free water to citizens.

“I don’t think the Government should be offended. I used my money to sink the boreholes, and in any case, even National Water and Sewerage Corporation doesn’t supply free water.

Those Boreholes have there for more than 20 years,while he has been a public servant for just a little over 10 years.
you did not see the part said he was voted out in 2006 after 10years as mp?
let me help you out:
he was mp for 10years till 2006.
he has been trying to get back from 2006-2018=12.
12+10=22.
boreholes has lasted for 20years.
22-20=2.
than means he sink those boreholes 2years after becoming mp.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by mfm04622: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Obviously its useless arguing with you. undecided

Name the law or real life example where because you allow the public to use your property it is no longer yours. (Apart from if you allow people to turn your land to a road)
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Baba nla nonsense
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Malawian(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Mklancee:

you did not see the part said he was voted out in 2006 after 10years as mp?
let me help you out:
he was mp for 10years till 2006.
he has been trying to get back from 2006-2018=12.
12+10=22.
boreholes has lasted for 20years.
22-20=2.
than means he sink those boreholes 2years after becoming mp.
you win cheesy cheesy

his point still stands though.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Ugosample(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2018
maasoap:

You guys should stop insulting your race, there is no new thing under the sun that hasn't been done by other races. Go through the Google, what you will come across will surprise many of you and it has nothing to do with Africans. I just felt the need to educate you all.

the guys you quoted are right

Africans are bleeped in the head (90%)

It is evident in our societies

Where else in this world do you hear the kind of atrocities that go on in Africa IN THE 21st century?

I know truth hurts, but that's the way it is

Africa is one giant $HITHOLE

If e pain you, do something to change it
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by moorevic(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Wait ooo just because of common akwaraakwa that you built with allocation for the constituency that you are bloating like a goat. Nna idikwa stupid.
Re: Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Originalsly:

When you want to condemn the Black man...look in the mirror. Did you read the article before running off your mouth? If you did ...then you must have a slime coated brain that nothing stuck or you have a very short memory span. It is Blacks who behave like you...sad and disgraceful ....idiots like you...that are increasingly becoming a nuisance to the world. Didn't you read he spent his own money?....and the borehole were on his personal property?...yet dumb dumb you be up in here shouting he and his family should be killed. You are the one that need to be killed....one less idiot for the Black race to be ashamed of.

@,topic. Making potable water available for the residence was a very good thing to do...no doubt...but seems in his mind he has to do nothing more to remain in power...and that's what he did...nothing more...or why would they vote him out? It is now for the newly elected to provide the very residence with water...that is a must...before moving on to fulfill campaign promises.

You want to tell me that an African man will use his own money (not money he stole from public purse) to build borehole for his people grin

This guy must be naive.

Only few, like very few have such heart in Africa (dangote and a few others)

this muthafukka is not one of them.

Africa the bleeped continent grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers / South Africa Eases COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.