Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid (10418 Views)

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Amagite3(f): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actor and politician, Yul Edochie has reacted to an acid bath threat directed at former big brother Naija housemate,Cee-C.

Cee-C shared the email and it has gotten several reactions from fans and even celebrities. Yul Edochie has now slammed the sender.

He wrote;

"To all those planning an acid bath for Cee C, shame on all of you.
Your acid shall burn you all first!
How can you build up so much rage in your heart from a mere TV show?
Channel your pain to our corrupt leaders who have made you all jobless & brought deaths & hardship upon us
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/your-acid-shall-burn-you-all-first-yul-edochie-slams-those-planning-to-bath-cee-c-with-acid.html

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Munzy14(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2018
word bro..
Nobody has an evil mind more than a jobless person who is also frustrated,They go extra mile to expose their stupidity. BMC is a case study here.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by MustiizRaja(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2018
what is this one saying, who asked you to contribute.. let them be they know the game they are trying to play or were you there with them in the house.. please shift

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by englishmart(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
everybody's showing concern up and down. Can't someone threaten someone in peace again?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Yul, something tells me you will soon join APC.

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2018
really pathetic
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Djinja: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2018
MustiizRaja:
what is this one saying, who asked you to contribute.. let them be they know the game they are trying to play or were you there with them in the house.. please shift
You too, who asked you to contribute? If it was you that was threatened with acid bath, will you be condemning those who come to support you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Oyindidi(f): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2018
That acid go burn them.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by tstx(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Cee cee my love.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Waakanda: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2018
grin cool
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2018
yul edochie abi wetin be ur name ..... kukuma tell us u wanna lamba the girl .... using style to support her

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by livelymatilda: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
That acid go burn them.
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Justbeingreal(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by SegunAj(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Who cares if dam like make dam use � self
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Acid burn APc and PDP
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Ngokafor(f): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Munzy14:
word bro..
Nobody has an evil mind more than a jobless person who is also frustrated,They go extra mile to expose their stupidity. BMC is a case study here.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by imran147(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Check the guy who sent Ceec mails must have been on codein diet or over tram 400gram....Hopefully she report to appropriate law enforcement
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Yinxies(f): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
This threat is not funny ooo...

They report to the authorities instead of showing support on social media
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by hello900(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
This Yul guy sef. i don't even know what he is up to? I feel he is confused sef.

Anyways, check my signature to see how to smile to the ATM weekly just by using your phone.
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:
yul edochie abi wetin be ur name ..... kukuma tell us u wanna lamba the girl .... using style to support her
some people and their petulant thinking.That he is condemning something of this magnitude means he wants to sleep with her abi?some people should not be allowed to use a cell phone at all talkless of social media platforms

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by sage04: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
pls can sm one help me get in touch with cee c, i have anti dote to acid when poured on you it wont harm you, u feel as u feel water when bathing no harm
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Obeto(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sorry to say, I do not personally like the character CeeCee portrayed in the house, neither do I in anyway support the barbaric act of Acid bath. I think it hasn’t gotten to that level. But Yul should go learn a better way to attend to issues like this. Because he just ranted like a lady. Tenkiu.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kimsokrates:
some people and their petulant thinking.That he is condemning something of this magnitude means he wants to sleep with her abi?some people should not be allowed to use a cell phone at all talkless of social media platforms

i can see u be mumu ................social media GURU.......HAHAHAHAHAHAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by anambraamaka: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Haa
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by loverboys: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good nd Reasonable word Yul
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by MustiizRaja(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Djinja:

You too, who asked you to contribute? If it was you that was threatened with acid bath, will you be condemning those who come to support you?

and how did u know it was real.. like u r not in this country anytin for the gram.. i can also come up with something
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid by Yawa4politics9j: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Abegi is it not the same way they threaten other housemates? In the house you acted like a lion that can never be tempered, u done see person wey craze pass you, u dey fear grin grin grin oya spartan dey go nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon / The Amazing Race Australia Application 2015 And Auditions / Dakore Egbuson:How I Met And Fall In Love With My Hubby And Y I Cut My Dreadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.