Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo (31171 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Veteran Nollywood Actress, Rita Edoiche who got married to Pet Edoiche brother took to her Instagram page to reply fans who questioned her over excess make up photo she shared on her page.

See reaction below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/veteran-actress-rita-edoiche-attacks-fans-on-instagram-over-her-excess-make-up-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2018
[right][/right]

Okay
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by PharmaGirl(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Instagram and twitter are not for the the thin skinned.

17 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
angry useless toilet olosho making noise undecided I pity your foolish failed actor of a husband who married your dirty bleaching ass

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by itspzpics(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by ClintonEmex: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
This woman deserves respect from them, she's someone's mummy and sugar mummy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by davillian(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by crunchyg: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
But this woman is too old for this na, well na dem sabi, who dey follow me attend experience this friday abeg signify by likes

11 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by tstx(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yawn...

Enlighten yourself... Read the post below

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs, and More
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Great discounts await the first 20 people who sign-up for our web design Christmas promo.
Hurry now while the offer lasts.

1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by RanayP(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by lawrence35(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol... grin

Instagram is a funny place to be.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Pharmtj: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry useless toilet olosho making noise undecided I pity your foolish failed actor of a husband who married your dirty bleaching ass

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
you never still see buy since?

8 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Gozzzy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
she looks like a retired oracle.
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by martineverest(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
this one is far better than the horrible one she had last time.

she need to change her artiste

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian celebrities and stupidity sef. Instead of thanking them for their concerns, you are busy embarrassing your life.
If your husband saw you like that before leaving your home, knowing that you were about to go to a public function, but kept quiet, it means he is blind to your appearance.
Even you, who posted this pic after seeing what you look like in it, you are blind to your own appearance too.
Just be humble enough to say thanks to those your fans who even have time to follow you on social media.
And do well to fire your make up artist if you even have any.
Or get a good mirror, and make sure to use it when next you are applying make up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by oluwatosink: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
T
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Darkseid(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
She make up enter eyeballs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by kobabe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by abdulaz: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Chai.

The best make-up in the whole world cry

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by noona(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
I love myself, when I wake up every morning I don't forget to take my "mind your business pills"

I have no bloody business with any celebrity, please come and buy my fabrics..

Thank you all
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Wealthyone: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na everytime dem dey slam this one over her makeup grin
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Divay22(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
ClintonEmex:
This woman deserves respect from them, she's someone's mummy and sugar mummy.
I don't see how she was disrespected.
The makeup is awful and the best thing she should have said is Thanks and not referring to bobrisky or this long talk.

Hahahahahahaha
But truth be told, that makeup artist wee not make heaven o grin grin grin(minding my business course 101) cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good.
Next time, the iddiat will respect herself.
Busybody everywhere
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Justseyii: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mama the mama! She said "Have I ever complained that the only thing you people flaunt is your ass which is so disgusting?". grin grin

I think the people calling her attention to the make up didn't insult her nor intended to. Since the make-up is not fine, and she doesn't mind, they should leave her alone.
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by laughitall(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
noona:
I love myself, when I wake up every morning I don't forget to take my "mind your business pills"

I have no bloody business with any celebrity, please come and buy my fabrics..

Thank you all
That's why I love you ...leave that old mama she dey deceive hersef
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by INTERMAN: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol she don't know how to relate with fans
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Gozzzy:
she looks like a retired oracle.
dis is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Bustincole(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very soon, paint will be d most costliest tin in Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) / What Is Wrong With Uche Ogbodo's Face? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.