Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Lawal Daura Was Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lawal Daura Was Arrested (33410 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Yankee101: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
His jazz covered only Buhari's eyes....he didn't think it necessary to include Osinbajo.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Rindo69: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
To summarize

1. Saraki organized the siege by DSS on the National Assembly

2. Lawal Daura is being detained in a luxury apartment and not Kuje

1 Like

Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2018
dukie25:
Osibanjo sacked NHIS boss for fraud when Buhari was in London, when Buhari came back, he reinstated the same fraudulent NHIS boss.

Lawal Daura is chilling with Bubu somewhere in London as we speak.
Osinbajo did not sack NHIS boss, Minister of health was the one who sacked him

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257775-buhari-ignores-health-minister-reinstates-suspended-nhis-chief.html

this govt is scoring enough own goals on it's own so you dont need to manufacture stories.

1 Like

Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Sufisunni: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2018
DAURA and SARAKI both have been working against whatever the president has interest in and them(Saraki and Daura) don't have interest.Just look at the chronology of his activities throughout him being at the helm of DSS affairs. Thank you vice president for being that decisive. They should make him to confess all his connivance with Saraki. Just imagine, Rafiu Ibrahim a core Saraki loyalist was first to be there and raised the alarm of NASS siege; claiming APC senators were being allowed him but none of APC senators was even there in the first place.

Saraki just wanted to whip up public sympathy.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by kindnyce(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70089398]
shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy The power tussle within the presidency cabal is real.Daura working for Saraki APC dont know how to tell lies.Otherwise Saraki should also be controlling the service chiefs, EFCC, IGP
A fact is that the APC planned an undemocratic coup that failed woefully hence somebody must be made the scape goat.
Let this ugly incident be thoroughly & independently investigated & let whosoever is implicated be thoroughly punished accordingly. [/quote

Conspiracy theorists...
Oya let Mr Daura an experienced spy master speak out as being the fall guy like MISCREANTS had been speculating
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by dahnimoh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
"I only take orders from Mr President"

Shiiiooooooor.

Kai,Osibanjo don't sufa
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by sweetgala(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:

shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy The power tussle within the presidency cabal is real.Daura working for Saraki APC dont know how to tell lies.Otherwise Saraki should also be controlling the service chiefs, EFCC, IGP
A fact is that the APC planned an undemocratic coup that failed woefully hence somebody must be made the scape goat.
Let this ugly incident be thoroughly & independently investigated & let whosoever is implicated be thoroughly punished accordingly.

It is a known fact that Daura is in play with Saraki, he is behind the EFCC Vs NASS situation and those two contradicting letters for Magu screening.

Their people familiar with the security apparatus of the country who have alluded to this in the past
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by wingmanII: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Prosecute Daura immediately. Then I will believe. Attempted coup against legislature should be treated same as that against the executive.
This is treason. Daura should go on trial and also name his accomplices.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by sweetgala(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rindo69:
To summarize

1. Saraki organized the siege by DSS on the National Assembly

2. Lawal Daura is being detained in a luxury apartment and not Kuje

If you put him in kuje he'll go missing mysteriously, put him in one of the VIP houses Abacha built to keep political prisoners with presidential gaurd protection and he ain't going no where.

In certain Daura has allies in the security system and his arrest would not be pleasant to them
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by sanusikebbe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Boxer007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ever8054:
what an insolent fool...",iam answerable to my brother from Daura who appointed me only"....if I see osibanjo,I will buy him a very chilled bottle of "Alemo bitters"...

Hi boo boo
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by BrownChima212(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iamgrey5:
From my own sources this morning

Every god damn party was guilty of something yesterday.

Only that the president and vice president were left in the dark

Although I am still a strong supporter of APC within my state, I am just being objective here

How? Let's see your analysis
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by kidaby: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
GSA01:
Reading through comments on this Thread, makes me wonder if Nigerians are actually the ones reading it or its paid agent who wants to derailed or bring down threads on purpose. Because if the acting President had not sack the DG, they will say the government is ineffective and now the government has taken a drastic action, yet people are satisfy.. its really unfortunate that we allow hate to cloud our judgement..

Thank you very much. I wonder what if the government can do anything right with Nigerians because it will be twisted. Saraki is not a saint by any means, yet you will see uneducated Nigerians supporting these thieves. These guys are power drunk and they don't care about the masses. We are in a Democratic government and there is little the presidency can do alone. Even if you make a case and arrest them, they already have laws in place to protect them and they can hire the best lawyers. The presidency cannot just jail them, its not military. That's why very few of these guys ever get jailed for their actions, yet you'll see members of the masses supporting these bastards that have sold your future generation. Bad schools, bad roads, healthcare, electricity......corruption every where. Yes, there are cabals in these country even if the presidency is not composed of saints.
They are deliberately keeping you stupid so you can support them when they give you small food just like dogs. The presidency has a right to sack this daura bastard because what he did against government orders is reputation damaging and the same people like you would have blamed the government for it making saraki looking like a victim.

Think Nigerians! People are behind these fulani herdmens and other killings going on in Nigeria. Don't waste your vote in 2019 to recycle the same set of people keeping you underdeveloped.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by Iamgrey5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
BrownChima212:

How? Let's see your analysis
APC had some part to play in deploying the Security, but I don't think they were deployed to stop them from entering senate house... At least not as early as that.

Everyone took advantage of a messy situation.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by olmoRoc: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:

Let this ugly incident be thoroughly & independently investigated & let whosoever is implicated be thoroughly punished accordingly.

Look no further than oshiomole and buhari!
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by jiorhemen(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
dukie25:
Osibanjo sacked NHIS boss for fraud when Buhari was in London, when Buhari came back, he reinstated the same fraudulent NHIS boss.

Lawal Daura is chilling with Bubu somewhere in London as we speak.
Sir, wake up and stop dreaming. Daura has been dismissed, period
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by iskoki(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
A lesson to you each and all of us. Nothing lasts forever so treat every situation like it's your last day.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by madgoat(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:

In your mind you feel you feel you have made sense abi grin
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by isaacojih: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
I just hope that the president will not bring back Daura when he is back from his break, because i strongly believe that the presidents hand is involved in this national assembly siege by the DSS under the command of their boss Daura.
Re: How Lawal Daura Was Arrested by xpmode(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:

You may also wonder why a man who is answering to Buhari would give investigation report first to Sarak without consulting with his Principal. I had known that since that Magu case, Daura although trusted by Buhari, is working in-orderly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.