Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,738 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

2018 Latest EASY 9mobile Free Browsing Tweak For Telegram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2018 Latest EASY 9mobile Free Browsing Tweak For Telegram (806 Views)

Mtn Unlimited tweak / Learn How To Create Free Browsing Tweak Files For All Networks / Bridesmaid Pushed Away By Bride While Trying To Tweak For The Groom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Latest EASY 9mobile Free Browsing Tweak For Telegram by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2018
https://browsetechs..com/2018/08/2018-latest-easy-9mobile-free-browsing.html?m=1

Back again! There is a brand new cheat for 9Mobile subscribers that allow you all to use telegram app for free without data or Airtime. I'm here with the setting which I'll be sharing now, but make sure your airtime and data balance are empty before using this tweak, otherwise it'll be deducted.
Nowadays, Telegram has been gaining a lot of popularity and more people are finding it to be a lot better than Whatsapp. This is mainly because you can create channels and also create groups with up to 50,000 members. However, this instant messaging app sucks a lot of data, and as such, this cheat could not have come at a better time.

With this new 9Mobile free Telegram tweak, there is no need to disable auto download of images as you would be using the app for free. Here are the steps to follow so as to use Telegram for free on 9Mobile:

Open settings on your device
Go to your phone's settings
Click on networks and then tap on add new APN

Tweak the setting as follows:
Name: etisalat
APN: mobilinkworld.com
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

And that's all; one of the simplest free browsing cheats I've seen since a long time. Now just tap the save button and then you can start chatting amd sharing media files on Telegram for free on 9Mobile.

Please don't forget to share this post with your friends on WhatsApp and Facebook, and also tell us how it went for you via comments below. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Beautiful / My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" / Guy Shows-off Girlfriend On Twitter, See Her Savage Response!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.