Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

"Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack (6531 Views)

Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / Obaseki Stops All NDDC Projects In Edo As He Goes To Court / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2018
As the siege on the National Assembly was taking place to the consternation of the entire country and international observers, it was an embarrassed Prof Yemi Osibanjo that called Buhari in panic and asked whether he had authorised the DSS action. Buhari demurred, but ultimately denied having any knowledge about it.

Osibanjo then summoned the NSA and the IGP to get their views on the matter, and they revealed that APC Chair Oshiomhole - in concert with the Chief of Staff Kyari, DG DSS Daura, and certain unnamed presidential power brokers had orchestrated the plot to besiege the National Assembly and pave the way for Saraki's forceful impeachment. However, along the line, Oshiomhole and the others got livid as they suspected that Daura was a double agent who probably leaked the plan to Saraki and the press thereby thwarting the plot.

Osibanjo felt belittled that such a monumental decision could be taken and executed without his knowledge and immediately rang up Buhari again and protested the impunity and denigration of his office as Acting President. Knowing the strong ties between Daura and Buhari and knowing how difficult it is to break the bond between both men, Osibanjo emphatically declared his readiness to immediately tender his resignation if Daura was not removed. Buhari, knowing the disastrous implication of Osibanjo's resignation over the matter, reluctantly granted Osibanjo the authorisation to take disciplinary action against Daura.

Consequently, Osibanjo summoned Daura and asked him to explain the rationale behind his impudent action. As is characteristic of his interaction with Osibanjo who he holds in disdain, Daura was insouciant and even condescending in his response. He simply affirmed his allegiance to President Buhari and reiterated that he is only answerable to the President - not knowing that the tide had turned against him. Consequently, Osibanjo ordered his dismissal and arrest.

Source: Anonymous Tipster
Believe or doubt if you like. Entirely up to you.

17 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
The Pigs version, manufactured and sealed at the Upper Iweka grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Ndonu101: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Hedonini:
As the siege on the National Assembly was taking place to the consternation of the entire country and international observers, it was an embarrassed Prof Yemi Osibanjo that called Buhari in panic and asked whether he had authorised the DSS action. Buhari demurred, but ultimately denied having any knowledge about it.

Osibanjo then summoned the NSA and the IGP to get their views on the matter, and they revealed that APC Chair Oshiomhole - in concert with the Chief of Staff Kyari, DG DSS Daura, and certain unnamed presidential power brokers had orchestrated the plot to besiege the National Assembly and pave the way for Saraki's forceful impeachment. However, along the line, Oshiomhole and the others got livid as they suspected that Daura was a double agent who probably leaked the plan to Saraki and the press thereby thwarting the plot.

Osibanjo felt belittled that such a monumental decision could be taken and executed without his knowledge and immediately rang up Buhari again and protested the impunity and denigration of his office as Acting President. Knowing the strong ties between Daura and Buhari and knowing how difficult it is to break the bond between both men, Osibanjo emphatically declared his readiness to immediately tender his resignation if Daura was not removed. Buhari, knowing the disastrous implication of Osibanjo's resignation over the matter, reluctantly granted Osibanjo the power to take disciplinary action against Daura.

Consequently, Osibanjo summoned Daura and asked him to explain the rationale behind his impudent action. As is characteristic of his interaction with Osibanjo who he holds in disdain, Daura was insouciant and even condescending in his response, as he simply affirmed his allegiance to President Buhari and reiterated that he is only answerable to the Mr. President - not knowing that the tide has turned against him. Consequently, Osibanjo ordered his dismissal and arrest.

The only plausible conspiracy theory so far

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by freeze001(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Pigs version, manufactured and sealed at the Upper Iweka grin grin grin grin

You really want to believe that an entire secret service was completely beholden to a person other than the president/acting President? Then it means you should question the competence of that President who for 3 yrs has worked with a supposed mole and didn't know to take him out. Such president is incapacitated and deserves to be thrown out really quickly for crass incompetence.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by bedspread: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Hedonini:

Osibanjo felt belittled that such a monumental decision could be taken and executed without his knowledge and immediately rang up Buhari again and protested the impunity and denigration of his office as Acting President. Knowing the strong ties between Daura and Buhari and knowing how difficult it is to break the bond between both men, Osibanjo emphatically declared his readiness to immediately tender his resignation if Daura was not removed. Buhari, knowing the disastrous implication of Osibanjo's resignation over the matter, reluctantly granted Osibanjo the authorisation to take disciplinary action against Daura.

Consequently, Osibanjo summoned Daura and asked him to explain the rationale behind his impudent action. As is characteristic of his interaction with Osibanjo who he holds in disdain, Daura was insouciant and even condescending in his response. He simply affirmed his allegiance to President Buhari and reiterated that he is only answerable to the President - not knowing that the tide had turned against him. Consequently, Osibanjo ordered his dismissal and arrest.

I BELIEVE YOU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by xamuel17(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
LOSER!!!
More agony & sorrow for zombies.
NgeneUkwenu:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by dlondonbadboy: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
100% accurate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is clearly the true version ... Buhari had always been a pathetic liar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Doerstech(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
lOLZ....I believe a part of this sha because multiple sources have quoted same thing..

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by GSA01: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Funny propaganda, this is another fake news, one among many we are going to see in coming weeks about the DSS blockade, The federal ministry of Information need to do more on their campaign against fake news..

3 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by White007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please APC, stop lying to Nigerians. Buhari planned everything before he left the country but didn't inform or involve Osinbanjo in the plans so that when things go sour people will blame the Acting President for doing nothing. Buhari and Oshomole probably underestimated the ferocity of the V.P when angry. Buhari thinks he can keep playing on the intelligence of his vice but he should know equally that the V.P is a professor of law, more educated than him and even wiser than him. If something bad had happened yesterday or the nation thrown into chaos, Nigerians and the world at large would have blamed the V.P because he had all the power within him to do something but didn't. Buhari being a craft man quickly ran to London after all his meetings with every APC senator and military/security chiefs so that he can find a way to exonerate himself when things backfires. The Acting president knew that he had to do something strong to send a strong message to Buhari and his cohort for undermining his intelligence.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by nnachukz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Considering all that has happened in the past and no disciplinary action taken.
This write up aligns the scrabbled lines in the invasion and denials that played out.
Should Osibanjo for any reason at all resign, then Buhari's sojourn to Daura would have been fully confirmed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by oglalasioux(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is the only version I will believe.

4 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by TheFreeOne: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
It sounds plausible.

And I believe Buhari is in the know of Daura's action but decided to make him the scapegoat.

But if Saraki is so influential to the extent that he can give orders to DG SSS as some wanted to make us believe then Buhari is a super failure for him to be betrayed by his own very close relative.

5 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by wingmanII: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
If Buhari and his VP fail to prosecute Daura then they should resign ASAP.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
This version us so true, especially if VP threatens to resign. That alone was all Buhari would hear and even sack Aisha. If Osinbajo resigns, Buhari and APC would be fatally done with.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Aki you are very right

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by thesolutions(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
This lie made sense. Saraki would have become acting president in the absence of Osinbajo, a more dangerous disaster.

Let 10 days elapse so Buhari can come and show Nigerians that Osinbajo is a mere commissioner.

3 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by fykes(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
The only problem with making such statements as osibanjo did, brave as it were, is that you only win with it once.
Its like a bomb, its achieves it aim once and it done.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by plaetton: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hedonini:

Now , this Makes a great deal of sense.

Especially the part where Osinbajo threatened to resign.
Buhari had to choose between Daura and losing Osinbajo , the only tiny credibility left in his government.

That monkey ,Oshiomhole, is the real culprit. He thinks he is in a jungle.

9 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Potch: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
bedspread:
I BELIEVE YOU

Why not? You could believe anything.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
freeze001:

You really want to believe that an entire secret service was completely beholden to a person other than the president/acting President?
Then it means you should question the competence of that President who for 3 yrs has worked with a supposed mole and didn't know to take him out. Such president is incapacitated and deserves to be thrown out really quickly for crass incompetence.
That is the startling implication that the APC government & zombies failed to understand in their propaganda face saving charade over the NASS siege infamy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by BafanaBafana: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
That last line of believe or not wasn't necessary. As far as the story portrays the president in bad light, however incredible it is, Igbos and wailers will believe you.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by loverboys: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rivalry nd hatred that seem to be d motto of every naija politician

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by gurnam: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is this only version Ipob will love to believe though.
Ipob are showing more interest in Nigeria politics than Nigerians now. grin

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Caseless: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
This post is flatly conjectured by a flato .

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Runaway: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good painting .....

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Dreamkiller: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
this stupid story is being written and re-written so it will make sense. but when a lie is repeated several times the zombies start believing in its truth.
The guy up ther should nt call igbos becaus this war is between yorubas and hausas. The igbos now hold the popcorn and are watching in HD.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by vedaxcool(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ipob pigs are just that pigs with low creativity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Opinionated: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
OP has not told us how come APC members were not at the National Assembly to impeach Saraki.

Why did we have a crowd at the NASS by 7am?

How Senator Ben-Murray Bruce that cowered like a chicken during the Omo-Agege episode with thugs got liver to face masked gunmen who intent he did not know (according to you).

OP, say something new.

This is Nigeria, the drama changes nothing. Saraki is still going to find it impossible to continue leading the Senate. The question is: will he go with some level of decency or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gateman Who Rejected House Gift For Borehole For His Community Begs Nigerians / Attahiru: Two People Jumped Off Crashing Plane With Parachutes, Disappeared–witn / Help! Police Refuses To Implement Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.