Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders (56893 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Baroba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
No Mr Amachree, according to some iddiots he took advice from Sarraki, a man he reduced his security details..APC and there hopeless supporters are irredeemable..I have never seen such a hopeless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Throwback: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
The grouse with the DSS DG is not that he took lawful order from those with authority to give it.

The grouse is that he has been colluding and conniving with Saraki and his camp to divulge information and take actions that were never sanctioned by those who had authority to give it to him.

No need reminding us of those who had constitutional authority to give the DSS DG orders, else he wouldn't be under arrest at the moment, if he was carrying out orders from those with lawful authority.

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
I no pity the dss boss at all
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by bestviewer: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
You said it all cheesy

TheTrueSeeker:
The former DSS boss is being held in seclusion to prevent him from speaking out in anger. He may open up the can of worm soon and this time his boss from Daura would be sacked by Nigerians...!!!
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by ojay2053(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin make i hear say this one na fake grin na thunder go fire the idiot wey call this news fake.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Either the guys above me lack comprehension or they just failed to read the post. Neither being an admirable quality.

The man is talking of an ideal situation. Ideally, the DSS director should only take orders from the presidency but what happened wasn't ideal.

Meaning, the director failed to take orders from the presidency. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by canalily(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
IllegalMoney:

True talk
next now they give this man EFCC for saying the truth! Buh they cannt freeze his account
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by oluwasegun007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari gave that order the problem was that they didn't carry the VP along

God bless you....

I say again God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
He was quickly arrested and quarantined to prevent him from speaking on who instructed him to do what he did.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by neonly: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by zinizta: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
realmindz:
And in this case where protocol was abused, hence the sack...

Why the story?

most of the guys on here are undergrads and corpers.... they have limited exposure so it could be difficult for them to fathom workplace power play ....

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by StillX10(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
I believe that order came from Buhari
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Someone who do retire since 1999 and this is 2018
That's the way Nigerians,most especially Igbos are thinking right now
Their brain has been reset to 1999.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Walehelt(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
naijapips04:

Please how best do you recommend we learn how to read and understand the zombie language?

funke!!!!!
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by GuntersChain(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
There must be a scape goat.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by ojtech8291: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
NOC1:
But i listened to the guy on channels in the morning, this is not exactly how he placed it.
He went further to say that "He probably acted on his own or he went far beyond what he was asked to, however if he was asked to block the National Assembly as a wise intelligent officer he should tell the presidency why he won't go for it".
At that juncture Chamberlain now read out the order where it was said that the Security agency can take order from the National Assembly aswell. The man now described the National Assembly in the context as the citizens...
i hate half baked information that is what is causing a lot of problem in Nigeria.
Most Nigerians only come online to masturbate on adulterated information.
You haven't say anything. Your conclusion is your frustration... Even Though Daura will receive order, it will never and can never come from Sarki or any order that will jeopardize his brother Regime. Adams oshiomole is the real Niggar. Let us call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Alva2018: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Truth coming out small small
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Timfreds(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Throwback:
The grouse with the DSS DG is not that he took lawful order from those with authority to give it.

The grouse is that he has been colluding and conniving with Saraki and his camp to divulge information and take actions that were never sanctioned by those who had authority to give it to him.

No need reminding us of those who had constitutional authority to give the DSS DG orders, else he wouldn't be under arrest at the moment, if he was carrying out orders from those with lawful authority.
A confirmed Zombie spotted.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by DonaTee(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
7Alexander:
Only a dunce will believe that Buhari and his people were not aware. If this guy isn't charged for treason, then it is clear who gave the order.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard from the BMC guys for sometime. Haven't they received their July salaries ?

How can they charge him of treason when they put in under house arrest? A comfortable house at that. Why not the prisons as they detain others or charged to court asap if they have a strong case?

The case of Nigeria is sooo complex

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Timfreds(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
ojtech8291:
You haven't say anything. Your conclusion is your frustration... Even Though Daura will receive order, it will never and can never come from Sarki or any order that will jeopardize his brother Regime. Adams oshiomole is the real Niggar. Let us call a spade a spade.
Oshiomole cannot give order to Daura. Buhari gave the order then ran away so that Nigerians (zombies) will exonerate him. Period.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by georgeceekay: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
arrestdarrester:
It all began with propaganda and we fell for it. This is what it is degenerating into now and we shall not fall for it.

Where is the party chairman? A person who thinks our own President is tolerating rubbish which he cannot tolerate is capable of working with Daura on a thing like this.
Best thing said on this matter!
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by danjalingo: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
If you believe that Saraki was behind the siege you will anything.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by omolajaone: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Senseless post I watched it u better open listen very well and stop taking tramadol
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Some stuffs are best left unsaid

Some people here are talking ideal or whatever

No right thinking individual will think Saraki planned this nonsense

If he did or tried conniving, it's an amazing swoop for APC to quickly do the way dey always do, send the IGP to write him about coming to answer questions on the issue

So far, nothing of such has emanated.

In Oshio's voice

APC apologists go and die.

Those against the will of the people will not be present to reap the good of the land.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by drlateef: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
That's what's written in regulations. This guy has been bought by Saraki. He is doing Saraki's bidding. He acted ultra vials. Otherwise why would VP ask him who gave him orders and he said He acted on his own. He did not mention Buhari. So, it's obvious he acted on someone else's orders. All the theatrics by PDP aided by Channels TV along with the world press conference all point only to a pre planned set up by Saraki. He planned a state of anarchy so as to invite military take over or impeachment of Buhari.
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by openmine(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari gave that order the problem was that they didn't carry the VP along
That guy don suffer
grin

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
NOC1:
But i listened to the guy on channels in the morning, this is not exactly how he placed it.
He went further to say that "He probably acted on his own or he went far beyond what he was asked to, however if he was asked to block the National Assembly as a wise intelligent officer he should tell the presidency why he won't go for it, and there is no way the president will send you out and crucify you".
At that juncture Chamberlain now read out the order where it was said that the Security agency can take order from the National Assembly aswell. The man now described the National Assembly in the context as the citizens...
i hate half baked information that is what is causing a lot of problem in Nigeria.

That's why some times I get so disappointed that I can't even correct them, just ignore them & let them fight it out, they enjoy wasting each others time on nairaland
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by fujirice: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
NOC1:
He went further to say that "He probably acted on his own or he went far beyond what he was asked to, however if he was asked to block the National Assembly as a wise intelligent officer he should tell the presidency why he won't go for it, and there is no way the president will send you out and crucify you".
So, what do you make of the whole situation?
In your understanding, do you think Mr Daura took orders from none other than his principal?
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by wyt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
canalily:
Truth must be told! Is Daura dead? Ask him who send am!

but he said to Osibanjo that he is only answerable to Buhari. what do you want him to say again!
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by gagewonda(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
NOC1:
but i also watched where d retired director corrected him about d national assembly part. That it is only d president nd the man went further to advocate for d amendment of d Act to make d Agency answerable to the constitution of nigeria nd not d president that way, they can refuse presidential orders that r against d constitution of Nigeria..u can ho to youtube to rewatch it or better still download the sss act nd see for urself that d national assembly can NEVER control d SSS
Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by 8stargeneral: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
We all knows dat,since d creation of apc no truth for dis mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.