Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders (56883 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by phase1: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2018
abokibuhari:

Join me as I search for NgeneUkwenu MENSES on this thread cause she may not near here today grin

Person with prick dey menstruate? Abi him don get gonococcus wey dey stain him pant with blood. Transgenderism na bad thing. cheesy

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by kabarka(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari gave that order the problem was that they didn't carry the VP along

They will never carry him along, remember the administration's first security council meeting.

Where Osibade was not allowed in because of no military background.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by bros856: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2018
NOC1:
But i listened to the guy on channels in the morning, this is not exactly how he placed it.
He went further to say that "He probably acted on his own or he went far beyond what he was asked to, however if he was asked to block the National Assembly as a wise intelligent officer he should tell the presidency why he won't go for it, and there is no way the president will send you out and crucify you".
At that juncture Chamberlain now read out the order where it was said that the Security agency can take order from the National Assembly aswell. The man now described the National Assembly in the context as the citizens...
i hate half baked information that is what is causing a lot of problem in Nigeria.
Most Nigerians only come online to masturbate on adulterated information.
My brother i have never seen citzens like nigerians anyway in the world. As if nobody else watch sunrise daily on Channel tv. I have never missed that programme Sunrise daily for one day Since 2013 till date and Somebody has the gods come on Nairaland and write out such a fake news. Am shocked seeing the headline here because i also listened to the Former DSS Boss Dennis Amachree and heard everything he said. May God forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by atobs4real(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
luizpippo:

So he can take orders from Saraki? you self, try get small sense na

Wait for the remaining episode. Saraki using all he needs to achieve what ever. I believe you won't understand base on your IQ. Your brain needs upgrading. Receive sense in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.