Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos (31111 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) / Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by donbachi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
if dem like,make dem go sleep 4 mortuary,go cemetery shake spirit...na dia style be dat...i'm not moved.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
political propaganda every four years.... Our politicians play politics like secondary school students.. they should learn from the Americans...most of them are not political oriented...
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by maestroferddi: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
LWKM.

Ambode why?
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Hypnosis: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
It’s hilarious how they disappear when it’s time to deliver campaign promises. I blame them not, Na people wey dey give them attention I blame. How can we be fooled by the same group of people over and over again. It’s well. deep sigh
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by maestroferddi: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Has Aisha been to the kitchen before?

Handling the long spoon like an electrocuting/live wire...

1 Like

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by codedgalaxy: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
god is watching you people see face sad sad

oshomole carrying those yam tubers got me really laughing hard grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by slowice(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wickedness in high places around about this nation embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by HypocriticalMod: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin rolling on the floor right here.. Nigerians are the reason why we are still in a bad state. 90% of Nigerians are very foolish and gullible.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Redhot111(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Out of all of them, the one I hate most is oshiomhole
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nothing will make me go out to vote,if my plans click finish na to run comot this country
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by showafrica(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Discovery needs to add Nigerian politics to how stuffs work.

1 Like

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Ximonak: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigeria Politics is too backward
All of them are the same

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by modupe2: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
And the Ponmo cutter won the show !!!!
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Abdul9025(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
lols... where is PMB
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pls upload sowore's picture too!
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
9japrof:
Nigeria the most dumb electorates ever.

Whimp up ethnic sentiments, dash 4k to voters, buy corn from the road side, cut ponmo, take Milo and peak sachet tea, dance in public fubctions, claim you don't have funds to buy presidential tickets and boom you will your position.

Then deal with the population anyhow you like, insult them, appoint all your family and in-laws to juicy positions, ban all the "bannables" and repeat the process with one year before elections and the circle continues.

Weather PDP, APC, SDP all na the same
Whether Good luck,Obasanjo,Saraki,Buhari, akpabio, Still, all na the same , bunch of bloody selfish egotistical individual fighting for their collective interest which is their stomach

Works every time, It's the magic technique

1 Like

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by fk001(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
So pathetic
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
9japrof:

Whimp up ethnic sentiments, dash 4k to voters, buy corn from the road side, cut ponmo, take Milo and peak sachet tea, dance in public fubctions, claim you don't have funds to buy presidential tickets and boom you will your position.

Then deal with the population anyhow you like, insult them, appoint all your family and in-laws to juicy positions, ban all the "bannables" and repeat the process with one year before elections and the circle continues.

Whether Good luck,Obasanjo,Saraki,Buhari, akpabio, Still, all na the same , bunch of bloody selfish egotistical individual fighting for their collective interest which is their stomach
and some mugus here will be taking sides and supporting one party or the other...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Bryan88(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
inoki247:
They keep scamming there clients...They have turn the Masses to dere Client so dey need to buy there Trust.. Dis Country weak person..
baba mi dis ur pics weak me o
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Sheunma: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Omisore na clown walahi. U been dey inside car come dey hold corn for both hands come pose like a model for the Cameras

3 Likes

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Okorocha own jus dey too funny die grin
All dis clown-ish didplay no even fit dem.
Awon werey, 2019 is fast approaching lets see what they ve got up their sleevee this time
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by Bjornson01(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
deboysben:
Almakura own really got me
Asin make bedbug no go bite am...... lol
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by zakim(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by femmy2010(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
PETER THE SHATTERED ROCK FAYOSE Is certainly the winner
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by DonPikko: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
9japrof:

then you will start seeing dumb youths fighting for these politicians online
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by tomnmenace(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Caseless:
Almakura was funny on that bed.

We have the most deadliest breed of politicians in the whole world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by DonPikko: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
grin rolling on the floor right here.. Nigerians are the reason why we are still in a bad state. 90% of Nigerians are very foolish and gullible.
increase it to 95%
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by NSNA: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
There is something about Roasted Corn

1 Like

Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by mustafa006: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
They have turned Nigeria to a biz enterprise
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by HypocriticalMod: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPikko:
increase it to 95%
cheesy and i wanted to say 98% before. It's the cool in me that made me type 90 so that i wouldn't sound so harsh.
Re: 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos by bedspread: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha ..
Our Politicians are HEAVY WEIGHT COMEDIANS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.