Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (49645 Views)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
The king of the streets, popularly known as Mc Oluomo was seen sharing garri to people of lagosians.

Many wondered how he would do such a thing, that because of this act he is given Lagosians a bad name and making them to be overrated.

As shared by a twitter user Yemifash, He wrote:

"They want you to be poor, they want you to be at their mercy at all times, they want you to beg them to feed.

This is MC Oluomo, the favorite thug of the almighty Landlord of Lagos State sharing gari to their tenants for votes. Lagos is overrated ".

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-blast-mc-oluomo-for-sharing.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
See Reactions Below and Watch The Shameful Video HERE

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by baliyubla: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
If only that knife went one inch deeper, Nigeria and Lagos would have gotten rid of this tout.

Lagos needs to set itself free from the drug baron and his drug traffickers.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Buharimustgo16F: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise to give out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Zansu007: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just imagine, an agbero is a major stake holder in the APC, shame on every zombies.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
He can share chin chin if he likes and ATIKU or Buhari or whoever cares should win the coming election, it is none of my business.

My business and reason for voting is just to cancel Lauretta Onochie's vote with my vote.

That's All.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please my fellow Nairalanders, i have not eaten anything today, please help me with any amount even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Account Number: Wema Bank Account Number 0237345387. God bless you
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
They want Nigerians to keep suffering, APC is really evil.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by MrThisandthat(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
This man has PhD in using people sha!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by MrThisandthat(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Useless tout

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM AN AGBERO? HE CAN'T ACT MORE THAN HIS IQ.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by sevo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
I hope say kulikuli follow the garri... How am I suppose to drink the garri without kulikuli or groundnut??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
BUHARI IS BETTER THAN THIS
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by biosilicon: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
seun and co please i beg you in the name of the almighty can you please stop making stupid people famous. please i beg una

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by modaink333: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
IT baffles me how this agbero got to lame light....

shit hole country

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Konkobility

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by boxypane(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is what his children are eating abroad. Awon oni ranu

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
This man is gonna die like a dog on the street that was overrun by a car e go shock am soon

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I weep for my nation cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
That is what his people are up to, nothing more nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by saajus: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Truly, Lagos is overrated

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sophisticated ppl

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Lanrextop23333(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baba I dey here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Politicians are using him for their selfish gains

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
According to BMC's motivating voters is not the same as buying vote..Whatever he gives out wont stop the storm coming to sweep them home..

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.