Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP (21795 Views)

Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by Kenturkey048(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oyetboy:
Nothing is different.... Apc and pdp are the same undecided
na today u know that one??
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by princelaw5668(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
welcome sir
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by Herbephe1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juicybreed:
Akpaibu or Akpabio whatever. Say Bye bye to your political career.

so you are now using someone child as a meme,can't we upload our pic again?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by etibaba(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
PVC2019:
As osho baba rightly said, Akpabio is an uncommon defector but from the crowd reactions, they seem to be pretending, disappointed and pretentiously responding to Akpabio’s poor questions.

Their body language says a lot but Having said that, Akpabio can continue doing his Swaggerlious IYANGA at least for successfully becoming a SAINT for now....

PLEASE im not PDP OOO, just my humble opinion... grin
Your useless one sided opinion doesn't count.
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpewe:
AKPABIO DEFECTION SHOOK THE WHOLE NIGERIA TO IT VERY FOUNDATION.

It was devastating for me. Men!!!
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hus biggest political mistake....tho I hate his new party for how they have rubbished democracy but I respect his as a person and how wonderful he made and transformed my very own sexy akwa ibom state...this is truely a definition of hate the game not the player.. Same reason thousands came out to celebrate him we love Hus works we hate his party

Children of hate, continue hating his party. If and when his party win your state, just prepare to leave the state or live in agonising pain for years to come.
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by kingvictor7: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio's defection is a big boost to PMB's re-election in 2019...Senator akpabio I officially welcome to the winning party...
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by shinzuraven: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
The caption says "bye bye" not goodbye, politics is a rougish game of capricious intents and wits, devoid of any permanent friend or foe except permanent interest (more money and power) meant for only those with the sleigh of hand.
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by PVC2019(f): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
etibaba:
Your useless one sided opinion doesn't count.

Dear Half Man, Opinions don’t count in Nigeria �� because of people like you that has become an eternal blind follower. Let me remind you that Man is the only creature given the choice of free will, but it’s a shame that you have chosen to become the opposite.
Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by Factfinder1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
maasoap:

Children of hate, continue hating his party. If and when his party win your state, just prepare to leave the state or live in agonising pain for years to come.

K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.