Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan (26676 Views)

Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ahmed Lawan, Majority Leader of the Senate, says the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)did everything to prevent Godswill Akpabio, the Senate Minority Leader, from defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking at an ongoing rally in Ikot Ekpene to welcome Akpabio to the APC, Lawan equated the capture of Akpabio to the loss of the 14 senators who dumped APC for the PDP.

"This defection has swallowed all other defections. It is oe defection that is more than 14,” Lawan said.

“This is one defection that has shaken the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to its very foundations. They followed Akpabio everywhere. They followed him in Nigeria wherever he went; they followed him overseas to beg on their knees.”

Lawan described AKpabio as “a very uncommon Nigerian, a nationalist who believes in a united Nigeria, who believes in a stable Nigeria, who believes in the administration of Muhammadu Buhari.”

He thereafter asked: “Ikot Ekpene, or let me say Akwa Ibom, do you sincerely and genuinely release to us this very distinguished senator, distinguished Nigerian, uncommon man of integrity, of passion, of patriotism and nationalism to us in the APC caucus?

“Those in favour, say aye.”

The crowd responded with shouts of aye

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/ahmed-lawan-pdp-traced-akpabio-overseas-beg-him-not-go-they-begged-their-knees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Time will tell if there is need for all this lies. It baffles me how all this halfbaked illiterates hold sway and constantly abuse our common sense.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

Combination of Akpabio + Amaechi x Oshiomole ^ Omo Agege = Pdp eradication

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by adioolayi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Eya..... this is so painful for PDP... what a lose!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
kaorama:
Time will tell

E pain am well well

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Speaking at an ongoing rally in Ikot Ekpene to welcome Akpabio to the APC, Lawan equated the capture of Akpabio to the loss of the 14 senators who dumped APC for the PDP.

This is real

Akpabio is more than all of them

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Racoon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
"He thereafter asked: “Ikot Ekpene, or let me say Akwa Ibom, do you sincerely and genuinely release to us this very distinguished senator, distinguished Nigerian, uncommon man of integrity, of passion, of patriotism and nationalism to us in the APC caucus?"
A sinner automatically turned saint without being cleanse of his sins.Bookmark this for histroy sake.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Racoon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:

This is real

Akpabio is more than all of them
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by donphilopus: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:
grin

APC has made so much inroad in the South South since the 2015 elections without making noise about it. It's gonna be 60:40 in the South South come February 16th in favour of PDP. But that 40% would be a pass mark for APC considering their poor outing in this same South South about three years ago.

In Rivers APC has Amaechi the lion, Magnus Abe, Peterside, one other Senator, House of Reps members, members in the State House of Assembly. Buhari has a Minister from Cross River State, Victor Ndoma-Egba who was the 7th Senate leader is now in APC, Ben Ayade is tactically working for PMB's reelection.They now have the likes of Akpabio, Umana, Udoma Udoma, Udo-Edehe and Ita Enang In Akwa Ibom State. In Delta State, the likes of Ogboru, Omo-Agege, Ayiri Emami, Olorogun O'tega Emerhor et al. The likes of Lokpobiri Heineken, Timipre Sylva et al. No need mentioning those in Edo State because we all know APC has so many political heavyweights in Edo State. Yet those wailers are still telling us South South is PDP and PDP is South South. grin

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by clevvermind(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
PDP is fading out very soon.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:
grin cheesy

Why your people they beg Akpabio?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
clevvermind:
PDP is fading out very soon.

What a nationalist statement

16 Likes

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by mercenary: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:

Why your people they beg Akpabio?

The same way the president was begging Dr Saraki... Someone will take Akpabio's place as minority leader but you can't impeach Saraki, he's too smart for y'all, you just have to learn to live with him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by asobo: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
We the sane Nigerians can't be fooled.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by CoolFreeday(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is actually a plus to APC and this defection is going to be a plus to him as well as akwa ibom state.

I luv PMB

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Bella55555(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:

Ahmed Lawan, Majority Leader of the Senate, says the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)did everything to prevent Godswill Akpabio, the Senate Minority Leader, from defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

"This defection has swallowed all other defections. It is oe defection that is more than 14,” Lawan said.

“This is one defection that has shaken the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to its very foundations. They followed Akpabio everywhere. They followed him in Nigeria wherever he went; they followed him overseas to beg on their knees.”

Lawan described AKpabio as “a very uncommon Nigerian, a nationalist who believes in a united Nigeria, who believes in a stable Nigeria, who believes in the administration of Muhammadu Buhari.”

He thereafter asked: “Ikot Ekpene, or let me say Akwa Ibom, do you sincerely and genuinely release to us this very distinguished senator, distinguished Nigerian, uncommon man of integrity, of passion, of patriotism and nationalism to us in the APC caucus?

“Those in favour, say aye.”

The crowd responded with shouts of aye

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/ahmed-lawan-pdp-traced-akpabio-overseas-beg-him-not-go-they-begged-their-knees

I dont blame u mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by bishopkay: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
donphilopus:

APC has made so much inroad in the South South since the since the 2015 elections without making noise about it. It's gonna be 60:40 in the South South come February 16th in favour of PDP. But that 40% would be a pass mark for APC considering their poor outing in this same South South about three years ago.

In Rivers APC has Amaechi the lion, Magnus Abe, Peterside, one other Senator, House of Reps members, members in the State House of Assembly. Buhari has a Minister from Cross River State, Victor Ndoma-Egba who was the 7th Senate leader is now in APC, Ben Ayade is tactically working for PMB's reelection.The now have the likes of Akpabio, Umana, Udoma Udoma, Udo-Edehe and Ita Enang In Akwa Ibom State. In Delta State, the likes of Ogboru, Omo-Agege, Ayiri Emami, Olorogun O'tega Emerhor et al. The likes of Lokpobiri Heineken, Timipre Sylva et al. No need mentioning those in Edo State because we all know APC has so many political heavyweights in Edo State. Yet those wailers are still telling us South South is PDP and PDP is South South. grin

You seem to forget 90% of the names listed there haven't contested and won any elections on the platform of the apc before and even when they contested elections on the platform of other parties, they've been serial losers! gringrin

Believe me also when I tell you with Omo agege's infamous roles played so far in the senate he's proven to even be worse than the fat foolish pig Amori who was kicked out for him and it's gonna be a battle to return him... He's from orogun and I am his kinsman so I know what I'm saying. He rode to victory on the shoulders of Great Ovedje Ogboru, using the labour party platform yet No single constituency project done by him and he's currently working against the very people who fought to put him there. His electoral appeal has died and even common counselor in the last LG ELECTIONS, he couldn't produce. This is the man whom y'all wanna place stock in to rein in victory for buhari in 2019, you all are jokers. I hope to see the surprises he'd spring though...LOL

Then Truthfully I'd love Ogboru to win delta state governorship election...enough of the cabal running the state but I'd be voting for Ogboru not because he's in the APC, I'd be voting for him as an individual...as a personality...I'd be voting for him as Ogboru!

But for your baba aka dullard of duara... Even if Na Jesus present am as e candidate, me I no do!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
lalasticlala can we celebrate this uncommon man? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Peter4naz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Time will tell sha
Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by SEONaijaExpert: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
The loss of Akpabio is a huge blow to PDP, it's like a totality of Saraki and all his cohorts combine.

9 Likes

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Nopeace4dwicked: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:
grin

Na lie. Lie from d pit of hell.
Only GOD can eradicate
Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by RexTramadol1: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Picture or Lawan should go to hell

We saw Buhari begging Saraki

Let him give us evidence. grin

1 Like

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by internet: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mtcheeeeewwwwww rubbish and childish talk.
Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Buffalowings3(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
I swear APC is full of rogues
No be this one collect bribe the other time grin grin
Himself dey chuk mouth

Naija tire me
Useless polithiefcians

Modified
Farouk Lawan

1 Like

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Iceman2017(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is the kind of lies the chief zombie sarki can share.

Picture of any PDP member begging Akpabio or

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by PointZerom: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
lalast.iclala can we celebrate this uncommon man? grin grin

Shut up.

I thought you said that all PDP members are crooks?

4 Likes

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Sarkin: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am well well
correct painment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by internet: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:
grin

one mugu spotted

1 Like

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by Omeokachie: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
This same Ahmed guy that is running from pillar to post wanting to become Senate President by hook or by crook?

APC is just an association of trained liars.

1 Like

Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by michoim(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
PDP is like Satan that won't let you go except by force. ..that is why they are following him everywhere he went like a monitoring spirit

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.