Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else (40626 Views)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
A man took 11b from union bank and diverted it to the usa. His assets were seized (silverbird)and its not even worth 20% of the loan. Yet he managed to end up in the senate.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by jomoh: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Common sense fool is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by fk001(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just watch and see how some wailers will insult Akpabio forgetting he was their demigod

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by dynasty01: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
donphilopus:
Akpabio shouldn't have dignified the debtor with a response joor. He should go pay up his dept before engaging Akpabio who was one of the best Governors during his time.
do u know how much dangote is owing amcon..... he is a business man so relax

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by henchamb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ben Bruce took Tramadol and alcohol yesterday .
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Gaekerete: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio or what ever, you have sold off ur brain, ur no longer talking sense, Ben bruise to come and complete Tropicana, the money you stole from the state would have been enough to have built 5 of those strictures and you r there vomiting nonsense, useless Malam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by RexTramadol1: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ibom Tropicana Project.............

Laughing. grin
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Barrysleek(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ibom Tropicana is the greatest scam in the history of Akwa ibom state..... Ben Bruce promised a Disney park, cinemas, hotels, shopping complex and likes at the site for over 45b naira during Yaradua tenure but the place has been overgrown with weeds with only the cinema function after over 100b naira has been sank into the project.... Senator Bruce has to give account to akwa ibom state people.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Adeyinka123: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is indeed interesting. Common sense Senator can not complete common project after collecting money from the state government. Magu!! Where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Deo1986(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio sure will expose the rot in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by reesemachh(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
donphilopus:
Akpabio shouldn't have dignified the debtor with a response joor. He should go pay up his dept before engaging Akpabio who was one of the best Governors during his time.

under PDP 16 years misrule in the state Abiii grin grin
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by princeade86(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
akpabio don dey get liver now. good.
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
donphilopus:

One of the best governors in what way ? Best at inflating project costs and looting ? Best at diverting state funds to PDP activities ? Best at using Akwa-Ibom money to bribe individuals ?
You are a funny chap.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Nfchi73: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
I can't stop laughing!!!!
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by dahnimoh(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just one day you don dey talk cho cho cho.
Hope you will sustain the tempo when it start?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
ITbomb:
Just the crowd, no Akwa Ibom bigwigs defecting with him

Akpabio why?

you no see the people with votes, Big wig get pass one vote for election? I am not familiar with Akwa Ibom but if you ask me who are the names I know from there i will say Etiebet, Attah and Akpabio and they are all in APC. If between them they cannot deliver 300K votes out of the 1m then they have no business calling themselves politicians. That is all they need to deliver Buhari in 2019. 300k votes from Akwa Ibom. This will reduce PDPs lead from 900K to 400K. Buhari was already ahead by 2m+ there is nowhere in Nigeria PDP can encroach on to catch them...that is how big this is!!! Nowhere else in Nigeria has 1m voters up for grabs

This is as great a master stroke as Tinubu combining with Buhari in 2015...there is no reply for this except APC self destruct themselves.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by centoke30(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
donphilopus:
are you living in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by itswell1: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiLL Children of hate please tell una common sense brother to go and start the Tropicana ibom project he collected state funds.
Also tell him to go and pay the banks the loans he collected and has not paid.AMCON dey on standby.
Corrupt people, 2019 -2023 Sai baba will finish them.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by oseahumenb(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is a moronic imbecilic
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by donbachi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Shameless people...naim make i like wike and amaechi....i go talk,i go talk...till 2day,none of dem don talk anything....akpabio just defect 2day.him don dey run mouth....please,don't ever take all these politicians serious.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by itswell1: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
reesemachh:

under PDP 16 years misrule in the state Abiii grin grin
Under PDP 16 years misrule in Nigeria.GEJ & BaBa OBJ.
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by asobo: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Ben Bruce has been a criminal since he was DG of NTA
He was screwing OBJ's wife then, and was made DG of NTA.

In 2004, he imported some transmitters and other equipment for NTA and along the line imported things that were to be used for SilverBird TV. OBJ knew and seized those equipment. Stella begged for him, which led to his removal as DG NTA.

He later took Billions of Naira as loan from Nigerian banks. The banks almost collapsed, if not for AMCON that paid the debt to the banks. Now AMCON is after him to pay back the loan he took.

How this man became a Senator is baffling. Forget the common sense nonsense. The guy is a bloody criminal
How he became a senator? Go and ask his constituency simple

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by deomelo: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Crooked and corrupt twitter constituency clown, where is our N11 billion? You are not in jail because you are part of the crooked and corrupt system.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by asobo: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
geometricaxis:

you no see the people with votes, Big wig get pass one vote for election? I am not familiar with Akwa Ibom but if you ask me who are the names I know from there i will say Etiebet, Attah and Akpabio and they are all in APC. If between them they cannot deliver 300K votes out of the 1m then they have no business calling themselves politicians. That is all they need to deliver Buhari in 2019. 300k votes from Akwa Ibom. This will reduce PDPs lead from 900K to 400K. Buhari was already ahead by 2m+ there is nowhere in Nigeria PDP can encroach on to catch them...that is how big this is!!! Nowhere else in Nigeria has 1m voters up for grabs

This is as great a master stroke as Tinubu combining with Buhari in 2015...there is no reply for this except APC self destruct themselves.
Rivers have zero votes I guess. Zombified APC supporter spotted
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Monday60655(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio when was the said project awarded? Self centered politician. All the while you were in PDP you never deem it fit to remind Ben Bruce until you defect to APC (Association of Past Corrupt Politicians).
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Afamed: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
A man took 11b from union bank and diverted it to the usa. His assets were seized (silverbird)and its not even worth 20% of the loan. Yet he managed to end up in the senate.
That's the kind of country we are my brother.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by MichaelUweh(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorists ipob and double standards.
I remember when they've been wailing all across the globe that Buhari is a tyrant just to skyrocket their dirty propaganda.
But when the useless governor of Akwa-Ibom was sacking commissioners for welcoming Akpabio IPOB e-pigs did not call him a tyrant and a flee & snake of democracy.

As for that useless Albino looter, Ben Bruce he will pay the price for his hypocrisy and darkness. Useless IPOB sympathizing sinator. He was saying that Buhari should not travel abroad to see his doctor, but the useless man can send his children to Texas Universities and not Nigerian universities.
Speaking of doubles standards...

He must be sanctioned and suspended.

E-pigs right now...
Guy be guided with your use of words. You there not call my Governor useless coz i didn't call yours a MONKEY..
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Printerscanner: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oma307:
please we need more informations

Don't worry, Ben Murray Bruce will sing when EFCC lays hands on him.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Awoo88: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Once you joined APC, you will forget your and start opening your mouth at any convenience radius
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by DidierDrogba: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorists ipob and double standards.
I remember when they've been wailing all across the globe that Buhari is a tyrant just to skyrocket their dirty propaganda.
But when the useless governor of Akwa-Ibom was sacking commissioners for welcoming Akpabio IPOB e-pigs did not call him a tyrant and a flee & snake of democracy.

As for that useless Albino looter, Ben Bruce he will pay the price for his hypocrisy and darkness. Useless IPOB sympathizing sinator. He was saying that Buhari should not travel abroad to see his doctor, but the useless man can send his children to Texas Universities and not Nigerian universities.
Speaking of doubles standards...

He must be sanctioned and suspended.

E-pigs right now...
shut up you idiot...you keep talking trash
Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
asobo:
Rivers have zero votes I guess. Zombified APC supporter spotted
slowpoke who doesnt understand Arithmetic spotted. you cannot add votes to votes you already had in 2015. Rivers is maxxed out so is the Se because everybody there voted PDP so there are no additional PDP voters there. get some sense. If there are 1m votes in Rivers and everybody there voted for you in 2015, where will you get the votes to catch the man who has narrowed your lead in Akwa Ibom by 500k? do you understand how this thing works? there are no additional votes for PDP in the Se and SS, you cant add to votes you already have

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else by Bruemath(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kettle calling pot black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.