Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" (34341 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by ebbo(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2018
brainpower:
The media is a very dangerous thing especially when it is feeding uneducated and unenlightened people.

I don't like to be abusive but this is an exception. Anybody that believes this, is a very very stupid person. And he or she should be used for medical experiment.

Buhari and Daura are Friends.
Daura didn't work without permission.
Daura may not be loyal to any other person in the administration but he is loyal to Buhari.

They are not friends guy man, coming from the same town with some one does not make us friends or know each other. Can u still remember when aisha Buhari says that Buhari do not know 90% of guys that re working for him.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Psoul(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
truth hurts doesn't it?

Cry me a lagoon.

Yeah...it does. Just the way it is hurting and haunting you. Deal with it.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Printerscanner: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
Both of them would be replaced by Buhari in that prison by 2019.
Buhari's disregard for the rule of law will finally catch up with him.

This hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the same reason why you are sad and miserable.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by homebase(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
The problem with most first page commenters is either they did not read the whole interview or have already cast their mind in iron to support one of Nigeria criminals call Saraki.

What eyes opening revelation interview! Please if you did not read the whole thing go back to read and file it.

Please Nigerians when it come to Nigerian politics, stop supporting these people that do not mean well for your well-being. Be it Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Saraki, APC, PDP e.t.c.

These gangsters are only after their pockets and children welfare alone.

And please stop taking side with them as if this is Barca vs Real Madrid game.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by GSA01: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lawal Daura is compromised, Cause i wonder why he keep submitting security report on Magu to senate president rather than the President. He chew more than he can bitter this time around, let him enjoy his wealth in his house in Katsina...
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by dukie25: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
Printerscanner:

This hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the same reason why you are sad and miserable.
[/s]

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by mbos: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fariq:
- Daura Took Bribe To Betray Buhari

- Daura Leak Information To Senate President Saraki

- He Have No Respect To Vp Osinbajo

- He Blocked The Arrest Of Former NIA Boss Because He is Not Clean.

- Buhari Never Knows Lawal Daura Before.

- Daura Has Repeatedly Report the Current Ag. Of DSS To Mamman Daura.

- Dasuki Warned Lawal Daura that he May Replace His Room 1 Day

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/279439-exclusive-former-dauras-ally-says-disgraced-sss-boss-took-bribes-betrayed-buhari.html

LAWAN DAURA IS FROM BUHARI'S VILLAGE OF DAURA . DONT PRETEND HE DOES NOT KNOW HIM.

EVEN AT THAT WHY SHOULD BUHARI APPOINT SOMEONE TO KNOWN TO HIM TO SUCH STATE SECURITY POSITION

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by emmie14: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Abdulwahab Abdulrahman should be arrested and interrogated. His patterner in Lawal Daura"s crime and sell-out.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Smooyis(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fariq:
I want to see many more saboteurs out. It seems Aisha is winning because 3 have gone.

a. Mamman Daura To Vacate The Villa.

b. Buhari Sacked David Lawal.

c. Osinbajo Sacked Lawal Daura.
In reality, Aisha Buhari is far smarter than her husband. How I wish the president would be so humble as to listen to his wife's advice. shocked shocked
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by win2kwire: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
He will be protected by Mamman Daura, Buhari and Osinbajo will not have any serious say in this matter - I say a lot of the cash he stole went to Mamman Daura!
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Yankee101: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
You summary is below par. Correct your English abeg. Mods go just dey upload without editing/vetting
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
..if i may ask ,what animal kingdom u belong too? kingdom of no commercial value.. stupid fool...u think what they did good right... idiot...
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Reference(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
If this report is true then it indicates corruption is still very much alive in this government.... only kept in the cupboard by solidarity. They better handle him well lest he squeals on all of them. I'm sure the detention was till now was debrief him properly and cut deals on government secrets.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by bewla(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
if it's in interest of the nation so be it but if not 2019 and beyond buhari till beyond
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by budusky05(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

So he's no longer a democrat considering he's reaction now abi?

Read again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.