Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" (34346 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Racoon(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2018
-Daura Took Bribe To Betray Buhari
- Daura Leak Information To Senate President Saraki
- He Have No Respect To Vp Osinbajo
- He Blocked The Arrest Of Former NIA Boss Because He is Not Clean.
- Buhari Never Knows Lawal Daura Before.
- Daura Has Repeatedly Report the Current Ag. Of DSS To Mamman Daura.

Useless, senseless & stupid unintelligent rheotics of the buck passing government. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Dem don dey go one by one!
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by holuphisayor(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2018
trash

This soup you're stirring by the time its December NIGERIANS will not only turn out the pot(APC). They will dispose it

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Patosky4U: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2018
to tell me that daura is working for saraki is total rubbish and did not make sense to any logical minded person except u re a bloody illiterate or hypocrite, and i still continue to accuse oshiomole for these play and how he played into saraki hand ... though from what i am seeing APC will win the 2019 either by crook or by hook...

##istandwithPMB
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by experimentist: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Anyone that spend time to read that junk should step forward for an award cry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by lenghtinny(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2018
The useless party is a pro in blame game.

They just realized Daura is bad after 3 good years angry. They should shove this story with their broom in their lying ass.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2018
The kind of spin that fits intelligence service in overdrive to mitigate the damage of a badly executed plan. Make him the fall guy in a hard way. Even the Muslim leader in his custody was his personal idea not the government even though the attorney general says it is in public interest because the man caused the death of many by not purchasing arms

Fariq:
- Daura Took Bribe To Betray Buhari

- Daura Leak Information To Senate President Saraki

- He Have No Respect To Vp Osinbajo

- He Blocked The Arrest Of Former NIA Boss Because He is Not Clean.

- Buhari Never Knows Lawal Daura Before.

- Daura Has Repeatedly Report the Current Ag. Of DSS To Mamman Daura.

- Dasuki Warned Lawal Daura that he May Replace His Room 1 Day

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/279439-exclusive-former-dauras-ally-says-disgraced-sss-boss-took-bribes-betrayed-buhari.html
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Adeyinka123: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2018
GOD is really answering our prayers in this country. Flesh and blood did not make this happen. It can only be the Almighty GOD. I still respect Buhari. It is now high time he started paying attention to every counsel of the vice-president(Prof. Yemi Osinbajo). Some guys in his kitchen cabinet should be expunged. Saraki,Atiku and their allieds can not be this forthright. We know their antecedents. Nigerians should pls be patient and allow GOD to finish a perfect work using this government. I'm really praying for them. GOD help us all.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Merry go round officers. Nigeria is not in safe hands
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by xperiencelove(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2018
A lot of people talks anyhow because in Nigeria truth is also lies because lies has circulate everywhere.
I know Daura planned the attack on National Assembly and Saraki knows about it if you look at it from all indications.
The problem Buhari has it that, he is too slow in sacking overly corrupt officials like Daura and others. Buhari is just too slow to take some vital
decisions when it is mostly necessary and needed.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Justiceleague1: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Hmmm

I wonder why northerners are not shouting daura is being persecuted because he is Fulani.

I wonder what those hateful Igbos will be all over media saying now had it that daura is from the east.
keep Igbos away from ur frustrations,thank you.

Lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by xperiencelove(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2018
xperiencelove:
A lot of people talks anyhow because in Nigeria truth is also lies because lies has circulate everywhere.
I know Daura planned the attack on National Assembly and Saraki knows about it if you look at it from all indications.
The problem Buhari has it that, he is too slow in sacking overly corrupt officials like Daura and others. Buhari is just too slow to take some vital
decisions when it is mostly necessary and needed.

Also Benue Governor and the likes that wastes security votes fund assigned to them should be jailed for minimum of 50 years.
Security votes is assigned to governors to provides security for their various states by using police, army, civil defence, even customs and vigilantes.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Moukandjo: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Daura collected bribe from Buhari to betray Buhari...zombie logic.

Buhari doesn't know Daura....zombie logic

Daura leaked info to SARAKI..which info? That he is about to be impeached? That democracy is about to be raped? Zombie logic..

Daura is the scape goat in Buharis attempt to destroy our democracy...2moro's scape goat might be osinbajo...

Zombies trying to make it seem as if Buhari doesn't know what is going on....idiots!
Boy, you're honestly not intelligent!
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Lomprico2: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2018
-Lies

-Lies

-Lies

-Lies

-Lies

-Lies

-Lies
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Lomprico2: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Hmmm

I wonder why northerners are not shouting daura is being persecuted because he is Fulani.

I wonder what those hateful Igbos will be all over media saying now had it that daura is from the east.

Leave igbos out of your mental illness!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Oblang(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Hmmm

Only God can deliver those ones...
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Omeokachie: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2018
APC got something to hide.

The coup backfired and they are hanging to any straw to keep afloat.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by edupedia: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Daura collected bribe from Buhari to betray Buhari...zombie logic.

Buhari doesn't know Daura....zombie logic

Daura leaked info to SARAKI..which info? That he is about to be impeached? That democracy is about to be raped? Zombie logic..

Daura is the scape goat in Buharis attempt to destroy our democracy...2moro's scape goat might be osinbajo...

Zombies trying to make it seem as if Buhari doesn't know what is going on....idiots!

....all above are suegbe logic by u... well done...
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Oblang(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
lenghtinny:
The useless party is a pro in blame game.

They just realized Daura is bad after 3 good years angry. They should shove this story with their broom in their lying ass.

U are free to adopt Daura and start defending him..
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by edupedia: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
APC got something to hide.

The coup backfired and they are hanging to any straw to keep afloat.

....idiocy is the cause of developmental problems in Nigeria.... see your life....
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by buchibrand(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2018
No wonder things are Not working the way they ought to in this country. Who knows how many incompetent, corrupt and greedy men/women are still incharge of sensitive positions under this administration.

And this is actually one of the Saints pesident Buhari took six months to look for, let the president reshuffle his team to pave way for competent, detribalized and honest Nigerians to come in and help his government.

I design free Blog and Website.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2018
The problem of Nigeria is the people, especially most of those who commented on the first page and those who like such
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Miles300: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is such a blameless man , a man of integrity and he man who is alys right and never make mistakes or fail ! His the most perfect president we ever had ! What a nation ! The president is never accountable for anything . They are alys looking for a scape goat
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Topmaike007(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
Both of them would be replaced by Buhari in that prison by 2019.
Buhari's disregard for the rule of law will finally catch up with him.
if he did not replace them I hope you will be a special candidate to replace both of them....

wailers keep on wailing...

PMB TILL 2023
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Topmaike007(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Nigerians sack Buhari who appointed failures all round himself
nobody is voting out Buhari...it will surprise you to see your best friend vote him in
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by lenghtinny(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Oblang:

U are free to adopt Daura and start defending him..

Why are you trying so hard to look stupid angry

If you don't understand a comment, then shut the fvck up instead of yapping like an angry hen.
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Emycord: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2018
vote daura for president 2019
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by kidaby: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
Both of them would be replaced by Buhari in that prison by 2019.
Buhari's disregard for the rule of law will finally catch up with him.

But what disregard of the rule of law? Has Duara been sacked against the rule of law ? Or was he not guilty of all that he has done? Even if you do not look at his current offense and disbelieve it, what about his past antecedents? Or even Dasuki that embezzled money meant for arms leading to deaths of thousands of soldiers (families of people like you and me )? I am not saying you should like Buhari. But please stop supporting these other criminals, because that's what they are. And the earlier they land in prison, the better for all of us. Or do you think if people like this continue in another regime, things will change for our people ?
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by Psoul(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Hmmm

I wonder what those hateful flat heads will be all over media saying now had it that daura is from the east.

My friend, don't be silly. Drop this ur tribalistic baggage u carry everywhere you go. It is really weighing u down.

Can't u feel the hunch it is causing in ur brain and reasoning...huh?
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by adetes: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
He will join u, not replace
Re: Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" by EarthXmetahuman: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Psoul:

My friend, don't be silly. Drop this ur tribalistic baggage u carry everywhere you go. It is really weighing u down.

Can't u feel the hunch it is causing in ur brain and reasoning...huh?
truth hurts doesn't it?

Cry me a lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.