Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (18654 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Who says dark skin isn't beautiful? Meet busty Ghanian dark skin lady, setting the internet ablaze with her dark skin sexiness.

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2018
More pictures...

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by mala052(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2018
indeed
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2018
More pictures.

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by MENTORCH(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2018
It’s not by being lightskinned or dark skinned, this girl is just ok facially. There are many finer dark skinned girls.

4 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2018
MENTORCH:
It’s not by being lightskinned or dark skinned, this girl is just ok facially. There are many finer dark skinned girls.

She's also busty, shapely, chic and proud of her skin. Not many girls with her skin color have these qualities.

4 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by bjayx: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Na OK girl jor

Waist n hips like chicken wings

2 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2018
More.

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Earthquake1: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2018
She's ugly

7 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by pafo(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2018
E be like say the internet dey mad.

As much as I like black cjics, this is a no-no for me.

She ain't sexy and she ain’t fine.

7 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Buffalowings3(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Are you prostituting your friend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2018
undecided Female Johnny Bravo.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by kingxsamz(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2018
still looking for the internet that broke.

10 Likes

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
I think these pictures are for d op....
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by DeeGeeNee: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
rexcharlie:
I think these pictures are for d op....

That's not me

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by BlackPantherxXx: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
pafo:
E be like say the internet dey mad.

As much as I like black cjics, this is a no-no for me.

She ain't sexy and she ain’t fine.

LIAR. Swear your rod wouldn't harden if she was n.aked in front of you.

Na juju you go use swear, not Bible/ Quran so that your judgment would be instantaneous

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by depumpin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
op dm me lets chat
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
GistManiac:
Who says dark skin isn't beautiful? Meet busty Ghanian dark skin lady, setting the internet ablaze with her dark skin sexiness.

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique
Don't get your hopes high! She is a lesbian. See leg chain on her right leg.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
She is robust.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Lagbaja01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is not BB....all I see is a lady trying to show how gigantic her milk factory is. Rada rada mtcheeew! undecided
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Too bad, I'm an ass guy

I love ladies with bigger ass
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by skimmy005: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
I like her breast, I love boobs
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by mayDtolu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
��
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by milemimi93(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op which internet did she break? With that her London has fallen.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Rhemy2013(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Don't get your hopes high! She is a lesbian. See leg chain on her right leg.

Choi shocked
oga donjazzy bless ur pikin nah

cheesy grin
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by leesamyoung(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
all I see two big melon and fat tummy, it scarce to see endow lady with flat tummy this day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See) / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.