Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47806 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by cocotine: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi Stagger,

Interested.
Pls can you give details to [email]nacotraders@gmail.com[/email]

Regards
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by MARENDAH(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
We have Kerosene Tanks For sale 10,500Ltr size for N130,000.
You come and take a look at the Tank and we'll bring it to your point of use.

We also supply Kerosene to Tank users and Filling stations by Truck as well as Diesel.

Call: 08064350904
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by enny09: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
hi am intrested, meniola93@gmail.com inbox me.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
please house, I need this kerosene manual. my email hollam201@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2013
please help me with this manual.... email hollam201@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by karlxavier(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ `é ι̥ι̥°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.• goodday stagger, I'm Charles from IMO state and I'm interested in starting this biz in IMO state. I have 500k for start up. Please how can I get your manual? I just stumbled on this thread not quite long and I believe you are the kind that can be trusted. M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by olubams: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
I am also interested in the manual email is shakes20042002@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by kayjegs: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Kayjegs, I must say that your thread is highly educative. I just returned from my village and was stunned by the number of unemployed graduates in my paternal compound alone. Many of them need to read that thread.

For those who truly want the kero manual, they will have to send their phone nos so I can text them the details of payment.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by kayjegs: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Mr Stagger...thanks for the compliment. That is just the truth. I wish many people could gain one or two information from the thread as well as those that want to go into Kerosene business just like you have been promoting on your thread too.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by chally02(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2013
@stagger.....am really interested in this business please drop the number we are to send text message to...my mail is charlesdagreat@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by daviejay: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello stagger. I need ur manual. Kindly send payment details and amount to ime_umoren@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ytex82(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls am seriously interested in the manual.I sent a request earlier but got no reply.will appreciate if u could send payment detail 2 mee(ytex82@yahoo.ca)
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Babatunde Balogun aka hollam201 because of $17 wey U steal from me that's why you dey hide? You are a despicable thief hiding under the cover of online trading. I go tech U lesson for just $17.
Nairalanders beware of this guy!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
emmajiya: Babatunde Balogun aka hollam201 because of $17 wey U steal from me that's why you dey hide? You are a despicable thief hiding under the cover of online trading. I go tech U lesson for just $17.
Nairalanders beware of this guy!

And you bring up such rubbish on this thread? Is this place where to look for someone who took your $17? This is for those who want to learn kero business. Okay?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2013
ytex82: Pls am seriously interested in the manual.I sent a request earlier but got no reply.will appreciate if u could send payment detail 2 mee(ytex82@yahoo.ca)

For some time I have stopped selling this manual because too many people ask for payment details and do nothing. I can't keep giving out my banking information to strangers.

So what I have decided to do is this. I will give the manual out to serious people at the cost of N10,000. This will show me who is serious or not. If you want the payment info, send an SMS to 08137971851.

Anyone who feels the price is too high should simply walk away. No one is putting a gun to your head. Sorry if I am blunt or mean, but that is how I have decided to handle the issue now.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
stagger:

And you bring up such rubbish on this thread? Is this place where to look for someone who took your $17? This is for those who want to learn kero business. Okay?

This guy sure talks jive, do you read with your Anus? The same guy who is offering to teach,school whatever you in kerosine business is busy defrauding people, I inclusive.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
emmajiya:

This guy sure talks jive, do you read with your Anus? The same guy who is offering to teach,school whatever you in kerosine business is busy defrauding people, I inclusive.

Kai ne daya tunaninsa tare da dubura!

This thread is for those who want to learn kero business and not for thwarts like you who are venturing into HYIP. Do you see anyone with the moniker "hollam 201" or Babatunde here? Abi you chop craze?

Wawa dabba ba tare da tarar da kwakwalwarmu! Ku dubi barawo!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Corpers get half price. And also when sending me your texts, indicate where you are located so that your manual can include information specific to your area.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2013
This just confirmed my assertion! U are a gay!
Dan gidan takizama!

Kai ne daya tunaninsa tare da dubura!

This thread is for those who want to learn kero business and not for thwarts like you who are venturing into HYIP. Do you see anyone with the moniker "hollam 201" or Babatunde here? Abi you chop craze?

Wawa dabba ba tare da tarar da kwakwalwarmu! Ku dubi barawo![/quote]
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by topsquino(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kai ,stagger..I am presently serving now and when this post newly came out, I was writing a professional course then . I beg you in the name of the God you serve, to pls reduce this price to corps members who are truly interested in the kerosene business. I am interested in the business but can't afford the N5000 you are requesting from corps members..abeg slash the price small 4 me n send me info concerning the mode of payment
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2013
topsquino: Kai ,stagger..I am presently serving now and when this post newly came out, I was writing a professional course then . I beg you in the name of the God you serve, to pls reduce this price to corps members who are truly interested in the kerosene business. I am interested in the business but can't afford the N5000 you are requesting from corps members..abeg slash the price small 4 me n send me info concerning the mode of payment

Send an SMS to the listed number (08137971851)
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Philipsdael(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Guys, please what are some of the reasons why many kerosene-dealers stop trading in the product...
I walk down my street and neibouring streets, i see alot of kero-tanks that are no more functioning...
Pls, what are some of the causes....
Am about starting a joint-kero-biz (wholesale n later supplying) with my pal.
Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by omonzojie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello stagger, I must really commend your professionalism so far in every useful advice and comments you have made since this thread was started. I stumbled upon it today Jan 7th 2014, cos I was researching more about Kerosene supply, I read virtually all post since 2010 till date, I only got wind of it now cos I have need to help a company suppy 5Million Litres of DPK and would like to discuss more. However, avail me with the payment instructions for the updated manual you have onsale via. Obazeleomonzojie@gmail.com. I will also reach you via the number you provided 08137971851, hope its still going tru.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by omonzojie(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello stagger, I must really commend your professionalism so far in every useful advice and comments you have made since this thread was started. I stumbled upon it today Jan 7th 2014, cos I was researching more about Kerosene supply, I read virtually all post since 2010 till date, I only got wind of it now cos I have need to help a company supply 5Million Litres of DPK and would like to discuss more. However, avail me with the payment instructions for the updated manual you have onsale via. Obazeleomonzojie@gmail.com. I will also reach you via the number you provided 08137971851, hope its still going tru.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
omonzojie: Hello stagger, I must really commend your professionalism so far in every useful advice and comments you have made since this thread was started. I stumbled upon it today Jan 7th 2014, cos I was researching more about Kerosene supply, I read virtually all post since 2010 till date, I only got wind of it now cos I have need to help a company supply 5Million Litres of DPK and would like to discuss more. However, avail me with the payment instructions for the updated manual you have onsale via. Obazeleomonzojie@gmail.com. I will also reach you via the number you provided 08137971851, hope its still going tru.

Just text or call as from 7pm. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Philipsdael(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Is this a thread for discussion or sales-point ? dominated by one fella....
Whats the essence of following a domant thread of such, where members can't be intarractive except if they want to buy a blablabla manual...
*spit on the thread* mtww!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Philipsdael: Is this a thread for discussion or sales-point ? dominated by one fella....
Whats the essence of following a domant thread of such, where members can't be intarractive except if they want to buy a blablabla manual...
*spit on the thread* mtww!

If you are annoyed, why don't you go and soak your head in polar ice? Did you read this post from day one to know why people are making such requests? Or you think they are as stupid as you are?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Angelstartups(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Appreciate people for selfless service.
Bright ideas are waiting to be financed,sign up on angelstartups.com.ng.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Philipsdael(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
stagger:

If you are annoyed, why don't you go and soak your head in polar ice? Did you read this post from day one to know why people are making such requests? Or you think they are as stupid as you are?
Hey, staga or whatever u call youself... I've not talk to you... Dont let me insult you and belittle you on this thread till the moderators interven... Wetin concern me and you.
Mr man, na u even open this thread
Abeg, just face ur manual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.