Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha (467 Views)

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by ijustdey: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha Thursday said that he is more favoured to become the first President of Igbo extraction.

The Imo governor, who spoke during a breakfast meeting with journalists at the Government House, noted that he commands massive followership beyond the Southeast much more than any other Igbo politician.

But Okorocha however lamented what he called the pull-him-down attitude among Igbo political elites, stressing that, “it is unfortunate that we the Igbo don’t celebrate our own, we are only interested how to destroy our own”.

He however disclosed that he will not be relying on the support of the Igbo to pursue and actualize his Presidential ambition.

According to him, “I stand a better chance of making the Presidency in 2023 but my greatest challenge will come from the Igbo.
It is our character. It will be a foolish thing to imagine that the Igbo will support me”.

On President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election, the Imo governor, disclosed that the Igbo are mobilizing to give him landslide victory.

http://thenationonlineng.net/igbo-presidency-i-stand-the-best-chance-says-okorocha/

lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by Sonoyom(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Haha
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make time reach first

Voting patterns in 2019 election will determine

If southeast did not vote Apc in 2019

Definitely it’s coming down south west

You can’t eat your cake and have it
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rochas is a sodomite....

No wonder his leg is amputated.
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
The kind of weed Rochas be smoking must be imported directly from Jamaica.
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by mpianya39(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Imagine this nwadiala from hausa-fulani extraction angry angry

Okoroawusa abi Agboghoawusa even hausa-fulani don no say you be scammer but you will never understand makana ibu ofu onye gba-aka, gba-oto mana obughi onye ara undecided undecided

Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by Mystiquefia: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
rochas,, I don't seem to undastand. how can you be this bold to conclude buharis landslide victory in SE, when you are unsure of support for your own presidential bid??
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by pointblank247(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
Make time reach first

Voting patterns in 2019 election will determine

If southeast did not vote Apc in 2019

Definitely it’s coming down south west

You can’t eat your cake and have it
which nonsense cake. na akara we dey chop
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by Banmeallday: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Noise maker is ALL okorocha is. In 8 years he has been sidelined by even the APC he has been masturbating to...

FOOL he is
Re: Igbo Presidency: I Stand The Best Chance, Says Okorocha by bjayx: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Werey

(1) (Reply)

Again, Melaye Fails To Appear In Kogi Court / APC Wins Lokoja /kogi By-election [Updated/Correct Figures Included] / Kofi Annan, Former UN Chief, Dies At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.