Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha (19634 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Nwaforj44: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, is ruing his support for Adams Oshiomhole to emerge the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Imo West APC senatorial candidate bared his mind yesterday at the Orlu Township Stadium, while flagging off his campaign.

Okorocha said the national chairman, whom he christened “Oshi and Ole”, has shown unreliable character.

“My finishing governor as is not a full-stop. It is a comma because after every comma, a sentence will follow. Those who are afraid of me politically have ganged up to fight me, including the person I supported to become the national chairman. That is why they brought Hope Uzodinma. He is not running for any election, but was only recruited to fight me in my Orlu zone.

“I am also running for the Senate election to attract a lot of things for Orlu people. You have seen what I have done as a governor. When I go to the Senate, there will be a massive difference. Nzeribe, Izunaso and Uzodinma had wasted the position for years, as there is no project they can boast of in Orlu zone. They were only interested in their pockets,” the governor said.
He challenged his rival in the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Senator Osita Izunaso, to present what he did when he served the zone for four years.
“Please, ask Osita Izunaso what he has been able to attract to Orlu zone for the four years he spent in the House of Representatives and four years he spent as a senator, not even a bungalow was attracted to Orlu zone. So, he should go and sit down.
“I am very grateful to you all. I have never seen in my life a senatorial rally taking the shape of a national rally. The crowd here is intimidating and has humbled me. What I understand is that you are saying to me Rochas carry go; you are saying to me, go to Abuja.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/i-regret-supporting-oshiomhole-for-apc-chairmanship-says-okorocha/amp

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by 2undeee(m): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks for letting us Know so what's next line of action

I made it

If u care to know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2019
In politics, there is no permanent friends or permanent enemies, they only have permanent interest!

END OF DISCUSSION!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by handie(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Why? Cause he did the right thing by preventing u from turning Imo state government house to your personal property? Do some people think at all? Like seriously, you made your sister commissioner of happiness(First in Nigeria- And I still don't know her duty), your son in-law is ur COS and u still want him to become the governor while you go for senate.... Haba! Na only you dem build Imo state for?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Miracle4Sure: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2019
You never see anything cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Chisaedhor: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Gosj01(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Here comes the pain! Lol!!

Need a cheap laptop with great battery, warranty, clean as new, with perfect condition, free delivery to your home and pay on delivery?

Search no more, we are here for you!. what you have been searching for is here on the link https://www.nairaland.com/4712322/neat-clean-cheap-grade-1/13

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Austindark(m): 6:03am On Feb 05, 2019
This is what you get when you betray your tribe for greedy reasons.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Eboski(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
not only you include those that will vote or supporting buhari will also regret their action.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by onyiloyi(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Hehehehehe.... Clowny orator

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Racoon(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
shocked grin grin cheesy Rochas's iberiberism chapter 1:1.Next pls.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by sureboykris(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Political irrelevance loading...... 89%

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by anonymuz(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2019
sureboykris:
Political irrelevance loading...... 89%
sure,cos very soon you will never hear his name in the scene of politics.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by jcross19: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2019
he has nothing to offer.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by diablos: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2019
Everyone who ever had an encounter with APC ended up with regrets. Moreso the ones who helped birth the party. Such a demonic useless party only deserves one thing this month and that's total rejection and disgrace at the polls.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by StupidInyamiri: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2019
"We have recovered and are still recovering trillions of naira that were stolen in the past few years by people without conscience."
-President Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by PapaAdanna: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2019
That is how the whole of IMO is gnashing there teeth in pain and regrets to have ever given u a chance to be there governor.
Posterity will punish u
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by RichDad1(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Mr Roaches should go and sit down.
Is IMO state APC his family business ??

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by braveboy64(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Keep kwayet.
Because he didn't support your in-law
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Tonimanze(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2019
You regret supporting Oshomole, and now he is Oshi and Ole. The same way Imo people regret voting you in and to them you are Okoroawusa. Just as Nigerians regret voting in Buhari. To them he is Jubrin Al-Sudan. Regrets! Regrets!! Regrets!!!
Meanwhile if you want to make good money online click on the link below or check my signature.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by ipobarecriminals: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2019
angry sad sad this one legged thief again.IMO state govt house is not ur family inheritance. .
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by JubrinElSudan: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2019
After demonizing Pa Oyegun. Serves you right

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Randy100: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
We all regret supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by dykedarlyn(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Odiegwu
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by slivertongue: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2019
YOU WILL SOON REGRET EVER JOINING APC
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Caseless: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2019
The good news is that, you're still in the party. I support you and your candidate.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by chiedu7: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Does that mean he won't get his own statue?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Dozy31: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
You guys are all the same.
#AllPoliticians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons / Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order / VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.